Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-15-2010, 08:13 AM
The Poet The Poet is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Default Pondering the Unponderable


Have you ever wished you coudl know what this was all about?

Do you think modern society makes life more meaningful or less? It seems everyone is on anti-depressants today. If life is so wonderful, how come so many of us need pills to just LIVE?

Creed says it best:


What's This Life For
Hurray for a child
That makes it through
If there's any way
Because the answer lies in you


They're laid to rest
Before they know just what to do
Their souls are lost
Because they
could never find

What's this life for
What's this life for
What's this life for

I see your soul, its kinda grey
You see my heart, you look away
You see my wrist, I know your pain
I know your purpose on your plane

Don't say a last prayer
Because you could never find

What's this life for
What's this life for
What's this life for
What's this life for

But they ain't here anymore
Don't have to settle the score
Cause we all live
Under the reign of one king

But they ain't here anymore
Don't have to settle no God damn score
cause we all live under the
Reign I said we live under

One king
One king
One king

But they ain't here anymore
Don't have to settle no god damn score
cause we all live
under the reign
I said we live under

One king
One king
One king

But they ain't here anymore
Don't have to settle no god damn score
cause we all live under the reign of of one king

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-15-2010, 10:26 AM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Have you ever wished you coudl know what this was all about?

Do you think modern society makes life more meaningful or less? It seems everyone is on anti-depressants today. If life is so wonderful, how come so many of us need pills to just LIVE?
I usually don't wish for knowledge, but am curious as to what you're referrencing?

I don't think modern society exists. I think modern technology does, but the people involved with the major decisions and developments thus are lacking modern thought. TPTB seem to be more barbaric in nature, than the technologies they have produced. It was evident in the nature of tangling Nazi-regime science with naivity-economics. The whole slash and burn mentality has been turned into a global-political house of mirrors. The world leaders are trapped in their belief system.

If people are on anti-depressants, then they are denying pain which should be understood. People cannot heal themself when they are immune to the sight their soul needs to evolve. Anti-depressants provide psychological immunity, imho.

Can you explain what pains you?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2010, 12:40 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

What's this life for?

Look at the world of nature.

Are we "really", above it all?

We like to see it that way.

But, are we?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-15-2010, 04:10 PM
The Poet The Poet is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
I usually don't wish for knowledge, but am curious as to what you're referrencing?

I don't think modern society exists. I think modern technology does, but the people involved with the major decisions and developments thus are lacking modern thought. TPTB seem to be more barbaric in nature, than the technologies they have produced. It was evident in the nature of tangling Nazi-regime science with naivity-economics. The whole slash and burn mentality has been turned into a global-political house of mirrors. The world leaders are trapped in their belief system.

If people are on anti-depressants, then they are denying pain which should be understood. People cannot heal themself when they are immune to the sight their soul needs to evolve. Anti-depressants provide psychological immunity, imho.

Can you explain what pains you?
Well, a lot of things. First, I collect social security although I do work a job (part time). In a society that only gives a damn about money and what is commercially viable, you just don't make it if what you have to offer dosen't add up to dollars and cents.
What really bugs me is that nothing ever changes. On a big level, no matter what we do, it's always the same people holding the reins of power. For instance, if the government tells me to kill someone they call it war; If I go kill someone I dislike they call it murder and lock me up for ever.
The only thing that changes is the faces. There really is no peace on this Earth, because no matter what we do we are never truly free. If it isn't people selling religion or selling some product, we are told from the moment were born what to think and how to be.
So what is this life for? People may say every life is worth living, but really, is it? I think of friends I know that have schizophrenia, and I ask myself how it is in God's green Earth that it was meant for them to suffer this. What is the reason for that? I guess if one has the skin of a Panzer tank, it wouldn't bother them. But how can you bear it without becoming so numbed out that you just don't give a damn anymore.
That's what I mean. The only way to survive in one piece seems to become like a machine. Become numb to it, so it can't reach you and tear at you. How else can we go in our daily lives and see this awful suffering that goes on? Just put the blinders on and march like an android , punch out your time card and don't see just the numbing, nauseating suffering.
Let me ask you a question: How is it that we let it get to this place? How can we, as human beings, become so numb to it? Can we honestly say a human being would so blithely let this go on, where he or she can see it, and do nothing? No, I reject that. A human being with a heart could not!
But robots, people who are numbed out could: Since they feel nothing for themselves, they can feel nothing for others as well.
People ask others all the time: How are you doing. But the truth is they don't CARE how you are doing. That's why I call this world a world of machines and robots: All that matters is efficiency and that the drones (us) produce. If we break down we are easily replaced. Nobody has any value as a human being, but only as one more cog in a huge, impersonal machine. For me this is the truth I see: an impersonal universe of power systems and hierarchies that exist to profit over others. Therefore, we are lied to when we are told we are equal. A person who does not give things to society that enriches them has no value.
So we live in a post-human world. Just because you're DNA is human dosen't mean it is. How can anyone NOT feel alienated and depressed in a world such as that? Intrinsically, I have no value as a human being. I don't exist nor do I have the coins of the realm. The fact that I am human and have emotions means nothing to such an impersonal, profit driven, Godless machine society.
So that's one aspect of it. What also really, really hurts me is that I yearn for things to be as they were. Whew..this is a hard one to explain, so I'll just come out and say it. I am an Ab/Infantalist, and most of my life has been either a series of depressions and just a lot of struggle. I grew up in Special Ed, and in many ways had it rough from the word go. I miss me..Things used to not be this fucked up. There was a time I was happy, but it seems so long ago that life now seems like I'm going through the motions. I really just want to be a kid again; I never wanted any of this. What's that old saying, spit in one hand and wish in another? Yeah, that's about right.
Anyways, plus i lost my dad to suicide. He committed suicide when I was 26, about 10 or 11 years ago. What seemed so perfect now seems so messed up. Sometimes I envy the bastard; why can;t I be allowed to find peace?
Like I said, I never meant for any of this to happend. I don't know where this road leads, but all I know to do is what I have been doing. I feel like my heart is going to burst it's so full of pain and heart ache; I just wish I was dead or in a coma sometimes. I guess it just hurts to be me.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-15-2010, 04:16 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
...

I don't think modern society exists. I think modern technology does, but the people involved with the major decisions and developments thus are lacking modern thought....
You don't think modern society exists.
Do you consider modern society to be - at the mainstream level?
Anything you think is happening, in such way, that things are.(?)

What do you think is going on with the
modern technology
that you think does exist?

Why do you think - people involved,...
are lacking modern thought and
anything to do with - what for?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-15-2010, 04:25 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
...

...The world leaders are trapped in their belief system.

If people are on anti-depressants, then they are denying pain which should be understood. People cannot heal themself when they are immune to the sight their soul needs to evolve. Anti-depressants provide psychological immunity, imho.

...
Do you make anything of
"the world leaders are trapped in their belief system"?

Anti-depressants, numb as to, what goes on with us.
Is a way the established world around has for masque-ing in us.

I think we are down to our conscious levels.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-15-2010, 04:38 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Well, a lot of things. First, I collect social security although I do work a job (part time). In a society that only gives a damn about money and what is commercially viable, you just don't make it if what you have to offer dosen't add up to dollars and cents.
What really bugs me is that nothing ever changes. On a big level, no matter what we do, it's always the same people holding the reins of power. For instance, if the government tells me to kill someone they call it war; If I go kill someone I dislike they call it murder and lock me up for ever.
The only thing that changes is the faces. There really is no peace on this Earth, because no matter what we do we are never truly free. If it isn't people selling religion or selling some product, we are told from the moment were born what to think and how to be.
So what is this life for? People may say every life is worth living, but really, is it? I think of friends I know that have schizophrenia, and I ask myself how it is in God's green Earth that it was meant for them to suffer this. What is the reason for that? I guess if one has the skin of a Panzer tank, it wouldn't bother them. But how can you bear it without becoming so numbed out that you just don't give a damn anymore.
That's what I mean. The only way to survive in one piece seems to become like a machine. Become numb to it, so it can't reach you and tear at you. How else can we go in our daily lives and see this awful suffering that goes on? Just put the blinders on and march like an android , punch out your time card and don't see just the numbing, nauseating suffering.
Let me ask you a question: How is it that we let it get to this place? How can we, as human beings, become so numb to it? Can we honestly say a human being would so blithely let this go on, where he or she can see it, and do nothing? No, I reject that. A human being with a heart could not!
But robots, people who are numbed out could: Since they feel nothing for themselves, they can feel nothing for others as well.
People ask others all the time: How are you doing. But the truth is they don't CARE how you are doing. That's why I call this world a world of machines and robots: All that matters is efficiency and that the drones (us) produce. If we break down we are easily replaced. Nobody has any value as a human being, but only as one more cog in a huge, impersonal machine. For me this is the truth I see: an impersonal universe of power systems and hierarchies that exist to profit over others. Therefore, we are lied to when we are told we are equal. A person who does not give things to society that enriches them has no value.
So we live in a post-human world. Just because you're DNA is human dosen't mean it is. How can anyone NOT feel alienated and depressed in a world such as that? Intrinsically, I have no value as a human being. I don't exist nor do I have the coins of the realm. The fact that I am human and have emotions means nothing to such an impersonal, profit driven, Godless machine society.
So that's one aspect of it. What also really, really hurts me is that I yearn for things to be as they were. Whew..this is a hard one to explain, so I'll just come out and say it. I am an Ab/Infantalist, and most of my life has been either a series of depressions and just a lot of struggle. I grew up in Special Ed, and in many ways had it rough from the word go. I miss me..Things used to not be this fucked up. There was a time I was happy, but it seems so long ago that life now seems like I'm going through the motions. I really just want to be a kid again; I never wanted any of this. What's that old saying, spit in one hand and wish in another? Yeah, that's about right.
Anyways, plus i lost my dad to suicide. He committed suicide when I was 26, about 10 or 11 years ago. What seemed so perfect now seems so messed up. Sometimes I envy the bastard; why can;t I be allowed to find peace?
Like I said, I never meant for any of this to happend. I don't know where this road leads, but all I know to do is what I have been doing. I feel like my heart is going to burst it's so full of pain and heart ache; I just wish I was dead or in a coma sometimes. I guess it just hurts to be me.
Try looking for answers - inside of you - instead of - outside of you.

Don't worry about the whole works.

You will - eventually - incorporate the whole works.
To start with - just take it one thing at a time.

Answers for right now - are not, forthcoming.

Try living in your own little world, apart, from it all.

Take care of you first.
Don't worry about - all around.

Everyone goes in their own direction.

We can only "see" for ourselves.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-15-2010, 07:01 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

There are a few things which I define beautiful on earth. It is not the human condition. Try to define that which you see as beautiful of earth. Focus on this goal even if it takes you weeks to find one something. After you have experienced this beauty of the earth, let go of your human-ness and relax letting the beauty be more important than yourself. When youhave learned to give yourself away to viewing and experiencing a greater joy than yourself, you will find your life is about the garden of earth. Youare an organism designed to manifest positive emotions. One doesn't have to be a poet or a vessel of emotions to understand earth's meaning. Just the opposite, actually, is necessary.


These are alot of questions! Please tell us more about the suffering you are trying to change to determin whether acceptance, forgiveness, or action will work.

How else can we go in our daily lives and see this awful suffering that goes on?

How is it that we let it get to this place?

How can we, as human beings, become so numb to it?

Can we honestly say a human being would so blithely let this go on, where he or she can see it, and do nothing?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-15-2010, 07:05 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
Do you consider modern society to be - at the mainstream level?

Anything you think is happening, in such way, that things are.(?)

What do you think is going on with the
modern technology that you think does exist?

Why do you think - people involved,...
are lacking modern thought and
anything to do with - what for?
I'm sorry, I'll need to ponder your questions, before I can answer them. Thanks for your patience.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-17-2010, 10:50 AM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

I hope that your trip is going well. May this link quicken your destination.
http://www.futureprimitive.org/


Man remains primitive by psychologically controlling other humans. This is a step up toward their desire to control the earth, and then the cosmos. If this intent of man were removed, he would have interpreted "Eve" as wanting to please "Adam" and being subservient to the phalic symbol as knowledge. "Adam", as a man, wants to psychologically control; "Eve" wants to please.

However, throughout history, man has maintained that "Eve" was trying to psychologically control man...thus reflects the primitivism of the mind. ie..I am a reflection of many experiences. You are a reflection of many experiences. No two people are alike. Psychologically controlling another person is the same as making that person behave as you would. It is very primitive indeed, and modern man does not exist in mass because of this internal and external [modern technology] programming.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.