Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2005, 07:08 PM

Default The Libertarian Deception?

How to do this.

Freaking wake up man. The Chicago School is where free trade economists are trained. The "Chicago School" is synonymous with the "Rockefeller School".

Google

It took me a while to figure this twist out. It's when I noticed the Taft-Roosevelt-Wilson election was exactly the same thing as the Bush-Perot-Clinton election that I made the connection.

The insiders needed Roosevelt to topple Taft (against the FED) to install Wilson (for the FED). Wilson was a D the congress was held by the R. (This trick required a Holiday.) Exactly the same thing happened 80 years later when the insiders needed Perot to topple Bush to install Clinton to get NAFTA passed. Since the D was in control of the congress it was necessary to have a D Pres to press against the D grain (pro labor) to get it on their (the insiders) time table.

I thought free trade was a good idea until I saw how they elected Clinton and how the D party was gutted by older constituents as a result. Some call it Newt's contract on American, others say it was a reaction to Hillarycare but that's pure BS. It was because Clinton got enough D's to turn their back on the people that voted for them and they stayed away or registered a protest vote.

So here's the gig. The R's are war mongers who get us bogged down (like Johnson). The people pissed at Clinton and the D's are dead or senile. The R's got their freedom stripping laws. When they are replaced by the D's, we'll get collectivism and mulitculturalism on steriods and America will be defeated.

Maybe the FED tightens, if necessary, to bring this all about.

Back to the subject of free trade. Name one country that has ever risen to power using the economic prescription of the "Chicago School". Just one.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 08-22-2005, 07:31 PM

Default Re: The Libertarian Deception?

From what I've vaguely heard, it's not true free trade. The US bank of exports actually subsidizes the outsourcing of American companies, and of course third world countries don't give their workers all kinds of insurance, thus being able to deliver a cheaper product.

Basically it's not the level playing field that everyone imagines.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-22-2005, 09:00 PM

The chicago school is the craddle of what we now call the neocons (you know bush and his cronies)

Interestingly its origin comes from a german jewish imigrant called robert straus. To make things more interesting this jew was one of germanies nazi party founders and ideoloques and was a close friend of adolf hitler. He left germany when the party started to become more antijew (or so they say) but this did not stop many jews from serving the nazi party or financing them.

Robert Strauss landed in chicago where he became the basis of the chicago school of politics where most of the top neocons graduated.

I wish i still had the link to the articles that exposed these facts but i lost it in a system crash/
Its not easy to find.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:11 PM

Yes, yes, yes it's not free trade at all. They have to get rid of the manufacturing base in the US because the US is going to be a gigantic nature preserve with only the rich and famous being allowed to have exotic vacations here.
Lets send all or our manufacturing to low wage, OSHA, EPA and union free countries so CEO Joe P. Asswipe can pocket the difference. You as a consumer get the added benefit of buy the same thing six times because the quality sucks.
The town of Bradley Illinois gets ordered to buy the strawberries from Mexico for it's school department,known to have been picked by hepatitis C workers, because you can't interfere with the "finacial interests" of the Maquiladora Strawberry Company.
To top it all off the electronics industry gave China, RED China, as in you know Communist, Tianamen Square, Microsoft censor words like "freedom" "democracy", the latest 300mm semiconductor wafer fab technology for free.
Why? CEO I.F. Littleboys got his bonus.
Got water?
Got ammo?
Last summer before Armageddon.
Enjoy. Don't take me too seriously. I'm a worst case senario guy.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:32 PM

Quote:
55132 wrote:
The chicago school is the craddle of what we now call the neocons (you know bush and his cronies)

Interestingly its origin comes from a german jewish imigrant called robert straus. To make things more interesting this jew was one of germanies nazi party founders and ideoloques and was a close friend of adolf hitler. He left germany when the party started to become more antijew (or so they say) but this did not stop many jews from serving the nazi party or financing them.

Robert Strauss landed in chicago where he became the basis of the chicago school of politics where most of the top neocons graduated.

I wish i still had the link to the articles that exposed these facts but i lost it in a system crash/
Its not easy to find.
Economic School, not Political School. Think Adam Smith and The Austrian School.

Free Traitors.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 08-26-2005, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
From what I've vaguely heard, it's not true free trade. The US bank of exports actually subsidizes the outsourcing of American companies, and of course third world countries don't give their workers all kinds of insurance, thus being able to deliver a cheaper product.

Basically it's not the level playing field that everyone imagines.
It's the pure embrace of materialism.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 08-26-2005, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
Yes, yes, yes it's not free trade at all. They have to get rid of the manufacturing base in the US because the US is going to be a gigantic nature preserve with only the rich and famous being allowed to have exotic vacations here.
Lets send all or our manufacturing to low wage, OSHA, EPA and union free countries so CEO Joe P. Asswipe can pocket the difference. You as a consumer get the added benefit of buy the same thing six times because the quality sucks.
The town of Bradley Illinois gets ordered to buy the strawberries from Mexico for it's school department,known to have been picked by hepatitis C workers, because you can't interfere with the "finacial interests" of the Maquiladora Strawberry Company.
To top it all off the electronics industry gave China, RED China, as in you know Communist, Tianamen Square, Microsoft censor words like "freedom" "democracy", the latest 300mm semiconductor wafer fab technology for free.
Why? CEO I.F. Littleboys got his bonus.
Got water?
Got ammo?
Last summer before Armageddon.
Enjoy. Don't take me too seriously. I'm a worst case senario guy.
Well, let's put it this way. Britian has one foot in the EU and one foot in the "special" (as though we -- in the US -- are retarded) "relationship".

Correct me if I'm wrong, they (Britian) can switch sides on a dime.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 08-26-2005, 07:38 PM

Okay, so the US only produces the illusion of free trade via debt creation. I guess this has been goin' on for the last decade or so? So if our situation is exactly the same as Rome, but more sophisticated, how the fuck can people be so fucking naive as to expect a different result?... Wait, nevermind. :-( :-? :-x
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-26-2005, 09:09 PM

The Taft-Roosevelt-Wilson election in 1912 was not so much Republican versus Democrat, as it was Morgan versus Rockefeller. It's impossible to understand the history of the U.S. between the Civil War to WWI, w/o understand the war (and it was literally a war) that was being waged by Rockefeller and Morgan.

Ultimately, these two sets of interests united and joined powers, no later than when Stalin took power in Russia in 1924.. but ... before then, there was a vicious battle for control of the country, and the world, being waged between Morgan and Rockefeller.. WWI was largely an expression of this battle, w/ Morgan siding w/ Britain while Rockefeller sided w/ Germany. Both sides were fighting for Russia, w/ Morgan "paying" the way for the Communist Revolution in 1917, and (I believe, although I'm still trying to make sense of some of the historical clues) Rockefeller eventually grabbing a coup d'etat over there in Russia.. at least until Stalin came along and kicked them both out (1924), hence creating the need for Rockefeller+Morgan to unite, rebuild Germany, and finance a strongman in Germany (Hitler) to run back into Russia and reclaim those precious oil fields for Morgan/Rockefeller..

Anyway, point is, in 1912, the war between Morgan + Rockefeller was still in high gear. Taft was a Rockefeller man, Roosevelt and Wilson were Morgan men. Once you know that, the election kinda makes sense..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:43 PM

Awesome psholtz ... where can we get more info

and details on the Morgan/Rockefeller struggle ?