Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-20-2010, 01:15 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: The End of The Innocence


every generation ends up in a war the evidence of this if you think back
11 major wars from ww1 to ww2 to this war on global terror. counting
the small wars in between each of the big wars.. when you get a wife and
lLAter have children they have only so much little time befor they go to
another war. a generation is those born. and grow to a adult. and in each
generation while they are still children those who grew to adulthood in the
meenwhile are in a war. and when they get killd or go home those who
reeched adulthood then go to v war to replace those who get killd or went
home.. every single family whos kids all grow to adulthood will go to a war
we are all born to wait till we reech adulthood so we end up in front of a
bullet. this is a descusting cycle and how will it stop. one war after another
is americas histry due to outside disagreements. at the cost of lives till the
next war at the cost of lives then more kids reech adulthood to go to war
at the cost of more lives. while we loose our homes our jobs our children
so the wars can be paid for to cover expenses at the cost of more lives
untill finaly we in america go broke and end up in a depression along
with more wars at the cost of more lives and in the meen time we are
all told the econimy is strong and we will win.. WIN WHAT. the wars
started by those who run things on two sides of the fence. what are
we winning?. till the next war.. what will we win then.. can anyone
see my point..

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-20-2010, 03:00 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: The End of The Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
every generation ends up in a war the evidence of this if you think back
11 major wars from ww1 to ww2 to this war on global terror. counting
the small wars in between each of the big wars.. when you get a wife and
lLAter have children they have only so much little time befor they go to
another war. a generation is those born. and grow to a adult. and in each
generation while they are still children those who grew to adulthood in the
meenwhile are in a war. and when they get killd or go home those who
reeched adulthood then go to v war to replace those who get killd or went
home.. every single family whos kids all grow to adulthood will go to a war
we are all born to wait till we reech adulthood so we end up in front of a
bullet. this is a descusting cycle and how will it stop. one war after another
is americas histry due to outside disagreements. at the cost of lives till the
next war at the cost of lives then more kids reech adulthood to go to war
at the cost of more lives. while we loose our homes our jobs our children
so the wars can be paid for to cover expenses at the cost of more lives
untill finaly we in america go broke and end up in a depression along
with more wars at the cost of more lives and in the meen time we are
all told the econimy is strong and we will win.. WIN WHAT. the wars
started by those who run things on two sides of the fence. what are
we winning?. till the next war.. what will we win then.. can anyone
see my point..
Living without "wars" breaking out somewhere appears to be unlikely.

Lots of countries around the world, have not really been in a war,
since the 1950's.

There have been some "minor wars" going on during this time from the 1950's
throughout the world, but still - a number of countries have not really
known anything war-like, for a fair length of time now.

The world has been - fairly peaceful - for about 55 years now.
Any wars that have been - have been - to a lesser extent.

The areas, where conflicts, have broke out, would obviously see it different.
Nevertheless, as far as the world goes, it's been fairly peaceful.

Wars, could be, a fact of life.
Whether or not a war is wanted, may be the only difference, perspectively.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-20-2010, 03:15 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: The End of The Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
I placed the first two sentences as a foundation/defining characteristics for the individual writing the poem. Then I focused on the next phrase and presumed the writer continued a discussion of his traits. Placing the understood subject as, "I" don't aimlessly speculate. "My" mind over matter plays a big part in my outlook.

My interpretation was 'speculate with intent/an aim. That which mind creates is that which I seek outward.

So, I wondered if the goals are independant of god source to the writer, thus innocent from man's hand ruling over god's. In my opinion an individual who seeks to estabilish a goal has methods for doing thus, eliminating the god factor completely. So, with the objectives of the poets mind, are fixed outlooks innocent...without burden?
It appears to me, that the way - you are analyzing statements made,
could be getting expressed thought - out of context.
That's the way - your wondering - looks to me. IMO

Re: your last paragraph:

The goals - are not - independant - of "god sources" (plural).
The goals, also, would not be, "innocent", of mans' hand, ruling over god(s).

Fixed outlooks, would not be, innocent or without burden. Is my answer
to your question.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-20-2010, 03:31 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: The End of The Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
It appears to me, that the way - you are analyzing statements made,
could be getting expressed thought - out of context.
That's the way - your wondering - looks to me. IMO

Re: your last paragraph:

The goals - are not - independant - of "god sources" (plural).
The goals, also, would not be, "innocent", of mans' hand, ruling over god(s).

Fixed outlooks, would not be, innocent or without burden. Is my answer
to your question.
Fixed outlooks, would not be from, idle/passing interests.
However, present-day, is not at the "forefront" of anything, as far as,
the world around goes.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-20-2010, 03:41 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: The End of The Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
In your opinion, has society became more cynical or just simply more aware?
Have you ever learned something about a person or society that you wish to God you never knew?
Had an experience you wish you never had?
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence..



The lyricist seems to answer all of these questions with a yes, potentially due to having a hand in things, or oppositions to circumstances.

Last edited by jane doe : 03-20-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-20-2010, 03:51 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: The End of The Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence..


The lyricist seems to answer all of these questions with a yes, potentially due to having a hand in things, or oppositions to circumstances.
Unknown, "who" the lyricist would be.

People of note, credited with writing: songs or books,
tend to see, their writings, originating - from without - not within,
of themselves.

These people, seem to "go with", what comes to them.
Seeing themselves as "called upon", to do so.

Seems "strange", to one that is not "initiated" so.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-20-2010, 03:58 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: The End of The Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
Unknown, "who" the lyricist would be.

People of note, credited with writing: songs or books,
tend to see, their writings, originating - from without - not within,
of themselves.

These people, seem to "go with", what comes to them.
Seeing themselves as "called upon", to do so.

Seems "strange", to one that is not "initiated" so.
Things like this, that take place - inside of us, is "evidence"
of "forces" at large, around us, as we be.

Philosophers/thinkers of note, express "their thoughts" as having come from
"daemons", that they "somehow" have contact with.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-20-2010, 05:57 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: The End of The Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
Living without "wars" breaking out somewhere appears to be unlikely.

Lots of countries around the world, have not really been in a war,
since the 1950's.

There have been some "minor wars" going on during this time from the 1950's
throughout the world, but still - a number of countries have not really
known anything war-like, for a fair length of time now.

The world has been - fairly peaceful - for about 55 years now.
Any wars that have been - have been - to a lesser extent.

The areas, where conflicts, have broke out, would obviously see it different.
Nevertheless, as far as the world goes, it's been fairly peaceful.

Wars, could be, a fact of life.
Whether or not a war is wanted, may be the only difference, perspectively.

go here
America's Wars: U.S. Casualties and Veterans — Infoplease.com
and count the number of years with no war
then count the number of wars from ww1
then count how long each war lasted

Last edited by kerry : 03-20-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 AM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: The End of The Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
go here
America's Wars: U.S. Casualties and Veterans — Infoplease.com
and count the number of years with no war
then count the number of wars from ww1
then count how long each war lasted
Here's a link for: history of wars throughout the world.

THE WAR SCHOLAR
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-22-2010, 01:42 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: The End of The Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
Living without "wars" breaking out somewhere appears to be unlikely.

Lots of countries around the world, have not really been in a war,
since the 1950's.

There have been some "minor wars" going on during this time from the 1950's
throughout the world, but still - a number of countries have not really
known anything war-like, for a fair length of time now.

The world has been - fairly peaceful - for about 55 years now.
Any wars that have been - have been - to a lesser extent.

The areas, where conflicts, have broke out, would obviously see it different.
Nevertheless, as far as the world goes, it's been fairly peaceful.

Wars, could be, a fact of life.
Whether or not a war is wanted, may be the only difference, perspectively.

how much of to a lesser extent. about 2 or 3 killd a day maybe..
spain had terror attacks.. the UK had terror attacks.. eussia had terror attacks... israel..every day... india... china had terror attacks.. while the war on terror continues.. and there will be more terror attacks.. everyones afrade to fly.. what ver caused wars in the past is not like this war on terror.. islamic terrorist started it to spred islam.. they are alone and the only country that suports them is there own.. how much is 2 killd a day in all the countrys agenst terror.. per year..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.