Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2005, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Why is it so ?

My son informed me the other night that gasoline prices were going up to $3.50 the next day.

Old 08-31-2005, 09:00 AM

Work detail, or slaves???

So, if you can't file bankruptcy; you owe the bastards thousands; your city is in ruins; no employment; no house, you'll have to use insurance money to repay them.

and

they can then begin seizing property and personal possessions, garnishing wages, etc., from the rest of the population.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Work detail, or slaves???
Could well be the angle they intend to use...tell everyone the camps are like the old WPA work camps of the Great Depression. Only too late people will relaize they are imprisoned for generations.

As I write this, Bush has now opened the strategic oil resserves..too late to do any real good.
Crude oil prices inched down imperceptibly, but since the current crisis is exacerbated by refinery shortages, opening reserves of crude has no effect on the end consumer of gasoline and home heating oil.
My best advice: GET OUT OF DEBT NOW. For many this is an impossibliity. Beyond that, I have no idea, other than faith and prayer.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:46 AM

In Brazil we pay US$ 3 a gallon. And we are self sufficient in oil.
As I told before, the only reason that we didn`t have a revolution here is that food is cheap.
One dollar a kilo (2,2 pounds ) of anything vegetable and two dollars good beef. Poultry is US$ 1 a kilo.
That`s the main problem in the US: not oil, but food, which is totally dominated by half a dozen companies.
My wife just came back from the US: 3 days there and her face was full of pimples and she was sick. That`s because of the awful hormones they put in the meat and the milk.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:33 AM

Yes, he opened the reserves too late. Gee, that's a shock!!!
Old 08-31-2005, 11:50 AM

How true ... slavery will be the worse ever with

the impossibility of declaring bankruptcy thanks

to Bush again.

:-o
Old 08-31-2005, 02:27 PM

Come on now, nomad, the US is the world's biggest democracy (as if that was a good thing!) - The Land of the Free - there is no slavery anymore, they've abolished that after the North won the Civil War! :-D
Old 08-31-2005, 03:21 PM

Found this on another board
Modern Day Nero
Old 08-31-2005, 03:41 PM

&*!^%ing Bush! I'd like to push his grinning chimpanzee face right down into that sheet cake..
Thanks, Shannow. Nero he is, just with a guitar instead of a fiddle.
I'm going to have to share this webpage with others -- whether they like it or not. :-x
Old 08-31-2005, 09:10 PM

Alex Jones did a good report on this.

They plan to issue everyone with their National I.D with smart card technology and biometrics once the economies collapsed and all the legislations in place.

It will also house your government "credits". It will be called your "Multi Pass".

Their will be 3 levels at least. If you have debt you will be a level 2 and you wont be able to fly unless you work off the debt on a "work detail".

I'll try to find it and post it.