Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2010, 03:28 AM

Cool New member here

Hello, all. My name is FromtheSky. Obviously, I am a new member. I have been intrigued with theories and conspiracies since I was a child. When I was younger, I was always fascinated with subjects "outside of the box". I believed (and still do) that there were things that modern science just couldn't explain. Men had ideas, but mainstream societies just didn't want to hear it. They had closed minds. Well, I refuse to conform to their way of thinking. I began to research paranormal/UFO and Aliens/Cryptozoology as a hobby. Then, it just grown into an addiction. I love to talk about these things. I love to hear what other people have to say about said topics. I'm always open-minded and I never try to "force" my beliefs upon anyone. I expect the same in return. I'm very glad to be a part of this "family" and am looking forward to exchanging info and ideas with you! Please, feel free to reply back with any useful info/comments you feel I should know. Thanks for your time.