Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2005, 05:54 PM

Default Why in the world are people committing suicide in the Superdome?

In some cases, even under 48 hours. How horrific are conditions for it to neccessitate this kind of desperation? Do you think it's possible there are provocateurs to stir the pot, and push this perverse experiment in mob mentality to its max?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-01-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Why in the world are people committing suicide in the Superdome?

Of course, It's a dehumanization process. Convince others to kill themselves so they can toss the corpse outside and have more breathing room inside.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-01-2005, 06:04 PM

Plus, some people are so in shock that have to start from scratch again, it would be really easy to convince them to do it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:13 PM

Maybe they heard Bush was flying over head and the shock was too much?

I still cant believe that I am watching footage from a supposed first world country.

This is SO obviously deliberate. I guess you have prbably already worked it out...it's ALL downhill from here.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:18 PM

Maybe this is Amerika's entry into third world status? :-?
Old 09-01-2005, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
In some cases, even under 48 hours. How horrific are conditions for it to neccessitate this kind of desperation? Do you think it's possible there are provocateurs to stir the pot, and push this perverse experiment in mob mentality to its max?
They are holding these people hostage as far as I'm concerned.

They are torturing them to a certain degree. The government is abusing them. I see it, I know it and it causes me great pain due to my past. I have a low threshold for the suffering of other people. I know what it feels like to be deprived of the necessities of life.

They are yelling for food and water and there is no response.

THEY fire a shot and evacuation is halted. Ridiculous.

Yell "suicide bomber" on a bridge over the Tigris River and cause a stampede.

They call them looters when they want food and water because they know the government is not going to help them.

They are pushing these people to the limit.

They are testing them.

Notice please that most of them are African-American.

I'm sorry, but their words, not mine, they are NIGGERS and have no place in society. They are monkeys. They all belong in Africa. They are not part of the human race as far as they're concerned.

These people have lost their homes, their city and our President showed us how much he is enjoying their suffering with his "evil grin."
Old 09-01-2005, 06:38 PM

If they are not going to deal with this type of disaster, certainly, then when the big one hits us, we will enter third world status and we can trust that there will be no assistance from them other than to bring us under Marshall Law, military rule and police state.

This is a test.

Testing, one, two, three!!

Our government cannot organize a military relief effort and assist the people of this country in crisis, just as they STOOD DOWN on 911, but can deploy thousands of troops overseas to KILL innocent men, women and children and allow our own to die needlessly.

And this, in the name of freedom and democracy.

They have ceased and desisted from taking care of their own.

It is downhill from here.

They desire to bring America to her knees.

Economic collapse.

Cities and towns dying.

Third world country after WWIII?
Old 09-01-2005, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Do you think it's possible there are provocateurs to stir the pot, and push this perverse experiment in mob mentality to its max?
Information has already filtered through the media that the people shooting at relief helicopters and terrorizing the remaining citizenry of New Orleans are "street gangs" taking advantage of the chaos.
Yeah, right. And who controls those gangs by providing them employment in the drug running business, as well as all of the other convetional vices?
Yep, none other than George H. W. Bush Sr. and his Mason/Mafia co-conspirators. (You know him as our former "drug czar" under the Reagan administration; there's one of the great misnomers of all time.)
Knowing that they already created and control these "agents of influence", it is not a much larger leap of faith to assume that they have also provoked and encourged their response to this crisis.

Quote:
If they are not going to deal with this type of disaster, certainly, then when the big one hits us, we will enter third world status and we can trust that there will be no assistance from them other than to bring us under Marshall Law, military rule and police state.
Neoconservative types are already screaming "anarchy". Expect the New Orleans holocaust to be spun into yet another pretext for increased Homeland Security and police state policies.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:32 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Do you think it's possible there are provocateurs to stir the pot, and push this perverse experiment in mob mentality to its max?
Information has already filtered through the media that the people shooting at relief helicopters and terrorizing the remaining citizenry of New Orleans are "street gangs" taking advantage of the chaos.
Yeah, right. And who controls those gangs by providing them employment in the drug running business, as well as all of the other convetional vices?
Yep, none other than George H. W. Bush Sr. and his Mason/Mafia co-conspirators. (You know him as our former "drug czar" under the Reagan administration; there's one of the great misnomers of all time.)
Knowing that they already created and control these "agents of influence", it is not a much larger leap of faith to assume that they have also provoked and encourged their response to this crisis.

Quote:
Neoconservative types are already screaming "anarchy". Expect the New Orleans holocaust to be spun into yet another pretext for increased Homeland Security and police state policies.
Yes, I've seen that word several times now on the news and in the back of my mind, I would guess that THEY want something out of this and the reason they've prolonged controlling and aiding in the situation.

There were rumors that armed men are in the convention center and police had to stand off.

There are rumors that the many police officers have left the force!!

Rumors of boys rapping girls!!

So, I see your point in allowing CHAOS to escalate.

Something in it for them!!! Reducing the population, damaging the economy, more laws, etc., etc., etc.

Yes, the "New Orleans" holocaust!!

We have to keep up with them on the web so that they cannot continue to be "Smooth Operators."
Old 09-01-2005, 08:34 PM

Yes, I'm expecting a larger police state. :-? :-x