Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Why in the world are people committing suicide in the Superdome?

SHillary will definetly try. This has been her goal since college.

Old 09-05-2005, 04:53 PM

Quote:
If Hillary ever gets voted president, I will personally shoot her myself, and then myself.
Ah, she's a shaman witch. One way or another, she'll have you kissing her cellulite... :-D
Old 09-05-2005, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Ah, she's a shaman witch. One way or another, she'll have you kissing her cellulite...
Lies! She's a strutting "She Devil" in those power suits! "Grrrrr...yeh baby!"

I will have to fight off the fat man Moore to get to her lovliness first.

Seeing as she's Bi...would'nt it be funny if she gets caught in the Oval Office with an intern?
Old 09-06-2005, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Makow said the same thing about snipers and the rescue helicopters.
Sorry I'm so dense, but where were the snipers? In New orleans, or Ruby Ridge?
As for Hillary being Bi, she's got enough decency to refuse the younger (and underage) presidential models, so I don't think that the young intern scenario will work. Besides, times are progressive, no?
Think about poitics in the Kennedy era. If it was rumored that a president took a Playboy magazine to bed, it was horribly scandalous and could have dire consequences. But if one commits adultery with a presidential model (alleged to be programmed through trauma-based mind control) who also happens to be famous, oh, then that's OK? It's all relative to them.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:13 AM

It seems SHillary has some kind of disease that makes her legs and ankles swell...yuck !!! maybe with elephant feet it would be easier to step on people.
In one of the MKUltra books a survivor (I think it was Cathy O'Brien) in fact said that SHillary forced her to have oral sex...so she is not innocent, it seems.

About the Makow article, after the news today that police killed in fact 5 Dept of Defence workers in New Orleans, instead of looters, I couldn`t agree more with the agent provocateur theory.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:39 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
Ah, she's a shaman witch. One way or another, she'll have you kissing her cellulite...
Lies! She's a strutting "She Devil" in those power suits! "Grrrrr...yeh baby!"
Reminds of a song, "Women In Uniform" Skyhooks?
Old 09-06-2005, 02:57 PM

Getting back to the Superdome and other detention areas: you can bet your bottom dollar that someone somewhere will want to try mass control techniques on some or on all of these people. Watch out for the tell-tale signs and symptoms. In fact, if anyone knows what to look for, then it might behoove you to set up a link with some locals over there to check it out!
Old 09-06-2005, 07:31 PM

Quote:
About the Makow article, after the news today that police killed in fact 5 Dept of Defence workers in New Orleans, instead of looters, I couldn`t agree more with the agent provocateur theory.
I GAURANTEE that was a cockup. We are talking about America here..if it moves, shoot it. American fire discipline is TERRIBLE!

Quote:
Reminds of a song, "Women In Uniform" Skyhooks?
"...sometimes they look so cold."

Quote:
Getting back to the Superdome and other detention areas: you can bet your bottom dollar that someone somewhere will want to try mass control techniques on some or on all of these people. Watch out for the tell-tale signs and symptoms. In fact, if anyone knows what to look for, then it might behoove you to set up a link with some locals over there to check it out!
It may pay to keep in mind that we are dealing with a city that is now considered "dead". You have some of the poorest and uneducated people in the U.S who have lost everything and have been traumatised by a government leaving them to rot. Add in guns.

Even without "mind control" that is a recipie for chaos.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I GAURANTEE that was a cockup. We are talking about America here..if it moves, shoot it. American fire discipline is TERRIBLE!
As I said in another thread, the Masonic-controlled American police are natural agent provocateurs. Their morale is terrible, and they are trained to be racist and trigger happy, especially when dealing with poor minorities.
It is entirely possible that they deliberately antagonized and incited the local street gang elements before looting and abandoning the city themselves.
Just like the stories on other threads about them refusing to pick up the stranded women unless they displayed their breasts and the MSN video showing them looting WalMart along with the general populace.
This kind of behavior incites a general contempt for authority and encourages lawlessness. And it is so intrinsically American.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:23 AM

Hey, we've been programmed to attribute self-restraint and moral superiority to those in positions of power and authority: it obviously is smoke and mirrors. For mass control, I mean techniques such as Operation Crimson Flood (the use of pulsed microwaves to antagonize villagers in an African town) and other things like that. As you so aptly pointed out, the real crooks might try to manipulate the poorer masses into MORE chaos instead of less! The poor and relatively uneducated masses were stigmatized a long time ago. Now we will see who in the law enforcement community are truly HONORABLE!!
As for the dream, thanks for the input - some of your ideas are close to home. I also believe that it might be an answer to one of my research goals: what is the "Code White" used by these fools to get off the hook when incarcerated or detained? This hand signal could very well be the answer, although it might not be recognized at all locations. I also believe that a verbal distress or safe code is a quote from Candide, the story by Voltaire. Something like, "We live in the best of all worlds", and the reply is something like, "But we still must tend our gardens."