Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2005, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Why in the world are people committing suicide in the Superdome?

Quote:
"But we still must tend our gardens."
Could'nt agree more. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

There are 2 methods for getting off the hook in Oz...hand signals...and $80,000. Gets you off just about anything. Can be more if you can pay. Ask Steve Vizard in Oz. Caught red handed diddling the system...Judge Finkelstein saw fit to give him a suspended sentence while other less fortunate souls playing the markets go to jail. I love the way everyone knows...but nothing actually EVER happens.

Old 10-15-2006, 08:53 PM

Default Re: Why in the world are people committing suicide in the Superdome?

though i think that the neworleans thing is sad.I would like to add that more whites died than blacks from the hurricane.And ill tell you what if i was warned to get out and i didnt have a car i would have walked my family out.they had time.Anyone that can walk can walk over fourty miles a day easily. I would have been a hundred miles from there before it hit.And i also remember seeing people complaining in neworleans that they were desperate but i noticed there clothes were clean and they didnt forget there bling.Wich i would have sold for food as soon as i got to the nearest town.So though it is sad that blacks and whites and whoever else died and lost in the hurricans they should take some responsibility for there own safty dont you think?Hell im in wisconsin and i knew about it was comming days before it hit.So if a bolder is rolling down a hill and you say look out should i blame you for not moving me out of the way?