Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Blaggard Blaggard is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..


We dispute if it's right to lie.

If you are so sure you can hide things and leave people not knowing that which would destroy their souls; will it be right to lie for the betterment of everyone.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-17-2010, 06:23 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
We dispute if it's right to lie.

If you are so sure you can hide things and leave people not knowing that which would destroy their souls; will it be right to lie for the betterment of everyone.
Knowing the truth does not destroy one's soul.

Lying is not for the betterment of everyone.

It is for the betterment of those who perpetrate the lies in order to advance their cause which is not in the best interest of society, but only in their best interest.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-17-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Blaggard Blaggard is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

1) It was a simile. Sheltered from pain people are happy. Why take away their ability to be happy by telling them the truth?
2) Let's assume some conspiracy theories are correct, such a Zionism and the NWO. It is very easy to argue that they do things for personal gain; but there is a limit to this. For example we take into account British Colony's, such as Rhodesia. The British invaded and took control for wealth and personal profit however in doing so, as soon as the population fell into line and did what they were told too, they made countries into economic powerhouses with schools and library's and other wonderful things of culture.
History has shown that capitalist empires can rule people for everyone's benefit. With no dissenters the quality of life grows for all of them.

These conspiracy theories revolve around capitalistic empire growth. If they were to take control our culture would evolve and quality of life increase. More happiness, and that's all people want out of life, to be happy.
If they have to lie to be able to get to the position to seize power, but ultimately benefit everyone, isn't it a good thing?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-17-2010, 06:59 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
1) It was a simile. Sheltered from pain people are happy. Why take away their ability to be happy by telling them the truth?
2) Let's assume some conspiracy theories are correct, such a Zionism and the NWO. It is very easy to argue that they do things for personal gain; but there is a limit to this. For example we take into account British Colony's, such as Rhodesia. The British invaded and took control for wealth and personal profit however in doing so, as soon as the population fell into line and did what they were told too, they made countries into economic powerhouses with schools and library's and other wonderful things of culture.
History has shown that capitalist empires can rule people for everyone's benefit. With no dissenters the quality of life grows for all of them.

These conspiracy theories revolve around capitalistic empire growth. If they were to take control our culture would evolve and quality of life increase. More happiness, and that's all people want out of life, to be happy.
If they have to lie to be able to get to the position to seize power, but ultimately benefit everyone, isn't it a good thing?
Sheltered from pain people are happy?

Huh?

No one can shelter anyone from pain.

People live with pain everyday and suffer everyday, as we speak, and they ain't being sheltered from the pain by any government entity.

Some of it was perpetrated upon them by the government.

Such as the banking/financial institutions that caused people to lose their homes and the economic collapse that caused the unemployment rate to skyrocket in this country.

So, what the hell are you talking about?

People live with pain everyday irregardless of whether or not it has been perpetrated upon them by the government and the government doesn't shelter anyone from pain.

And, you say the following:

"If they have to lie to be able to get to the position to seize power, but ultimately benefit everyone, isn't it a good thing?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Are you freakin' kidding me?

You must be.

Right?

Who are they?

The government?

Get to the point, pal, and quit beating around the bush.

Yeah.

The government lies so they can seize power and this benefits everyone.

This benefits them.

Please!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-17-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Blaggard Blaggard is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Are you freakin' kidding me?

You must be.

Right?

Who are they?

The government?

Get to the point, pal, and quit beating around the bush.

Yeah.

The government lies so they can seize power and this benefits everyone.

This benefits them.

Please!

Combined with cultural evolution and education increases, such as evident in the British colonial expansions, we'd be on the right track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sheltered from pain people are happy?

Huh?

No one can shelter anyone from pain.

People live with pain everyday and suffer everyday, as we speak, and they ain't being sheltered from the pain by any government entity.

Some of it was perpetrated upon them by the government.

Such as the banking/financial institutions that caused people to lose their homes and the economic collapse that caused the unemployment rate to skyrocket in this country.

So, what the hell are you talking about?

People live with pain everyday irregardless of whether or not it has been perpetrated upon them by the government and the government doesn't shelter anyone from pain.

And, you say the following:

"If they have to lie to be able to get to the position to seize power, but ultimately benefit everyone, isn't it a good thing?"
We hide ourselves from pain all the time. The more we don't know of what pain we should have the less we will have it.
How many things does the government hide from you do you don't experience pain?
The failures of the "banking" system we have now is just ran by short term profit mongers; the ones who are believed to pull the strings and to make long term plans for the evolution of society control these recessions, the pain they choose to inflict upon the world.


Pain for a purpose. A populace in pain isn't productive or profitable. A populous who is amiable and stupid whilst happy and care free will profit the puppet master much more. Benefits for both parties. The pain the caused now may be a intended pain, something beyond our understanding for we are not privy to thousands of years of planning.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
Combined with cultural evolution and education increases, such as evident in the British colonial expansions, we'd be on the right track.



We hide ourselves from pain all the time. The more we don't know of what pain we should have the less we will have it.
How many things does the government hide from you do you don't experience pain?
The failures of the "banking" system we have now is just ran by short term profit mongers; the ones who are believed to pull the strings and to make long term plans for the evolution of society control these recessions, the pain they choose to inflict upon the world.


Pain for a purpose. A populace in pain isn't productive or profitable. A populous who is amiable and stupid whilst happy and care free will profit the puppet master much more. Benefits for both parties. The pain the caused now may be a intended pain, something beyond our understanding for we are not privy to thousands of years of planning.
The populace is in pain, pal, and the government hasn't done anything to shelter them from it.

They caused it.

The pain the government created now may be an intended pain, something beyond our understanding, you say.

Yeah.

Right.

I just explained to you how I understood it, so it isn't beyond my understanding.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-17-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Blaggard Blaggard is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Jews are not so forward thinking to stop enjoying themselves now. They only have the lifespan we do.

This recession will be a short thing, as they always are. The shorter the better. The more brutal and short the recession is, the better the economic state of countries is afterwards.
Trying to stop it by giving out money that doesn't exist (hey isn't that what caused the problem?) will make it last longer, effect more people and the end result will be worse than a short brutal shitstorm.

---


EDIT:

I love how you just edited your post so you don't admit your stupid.

Last edited by Blaggard : 04-17-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:38 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
Jews are not so forward thinking to stop enjoying themselves now. They only have the lifespan we do.

This recession will be a short thing, as they always are. The shorter the better. The more brutal and short the recession is, the better the economic state of countries is afterwards.
Trying to stop it by giving out money that doesn't exist (hey isn't that what caused the problem?) will make it last longer, effect more people and the end result will be worse than a short brutal shitstorm.
Thank goodness we have a financial expert on board.

We can all breathe a deep sigh of relief.

Blaggard says that the recession will be a short thing, as they always are, according to him.

Should I start a thread asking all financial experts to check in?

Blaggard says that trying to stop it by giving out money that doesn't exist will make it last longer.

Ah, that's what they did.

They gave out millions of dollars that didn't exist to the automobile manufacturers and financial institutions.

Where have you been?

So, how can the recession be a short thing when you say it will be a long thing if they give out money that doesn't exist?

They did this.

You have contradicted yourself.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-17-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Blaggard Blaggard is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Exactly, artificial constructs. We assign it wealth. We take in the "value" of people within the country and use that actual value to back up bonds of fake value.
On the back of your Birth Certificate is one such bond number. The Government owns your skills; the more skilled and educated you are the more you are able to provide wealth and thus the value of your bond increasing. These skills and potential to earn is turned into a numerical value and that should be the end to it.
However to stimulate growth there is commercial banks with interest rates and other shit! Government should own all money, interest rate at 0%. All money is tracked and is always going to be a specific value based on the perceived potential to profit valued from the skills pool and raw materials value of the entire country.

The Commercial Banks and Federal Banks are methods to display an illusion of economy; because who trusts the government with their money? They'll trust a private company because... well, it's private, they can be held accountable.
These banks get to a position of power where people have so much invested in the 'money' that it'll damage them if they pulled out; so the banks can threaten the people who use the money to keep using it.
Federal banks charge interest on the money they produce to keep the currency competitive; "We've put 0.05% more money into the economy, that's what will be charged on this loan to keep the value consistent when compared to skills and common raw materials".

Of course, the commercial banks will charge 20% for a credit card. The 20% extra isn't covered anywhere. There'll be $100 in existence but $120 on the loan is still there because of commercialness. So, to cover the extra 20%; more loans are needed from the commercial banks and thus more from the federal bank. More loans just to pay off interest which will eventually lead to a massive crash due to trust for the system failing (It's not a case of banks not trusting you to pay back the money, they know you cannot pay back the money. They know there is so much interest in existence that you will not be able to pay it off.

So, commercial banks stop lending because they know you cannot pay them. A design that allows banks to have long periods of lavishly squandering their profits, followed by a short brutish balance of currency, only to be repeated.

The billions of dollars given away to failing companies is the government trying to stop the recession being short and brutal. The longer it goes on the less value everything has; whilst the shorter it is means that less value is lost on keeping companies afloat.

EDIT-

I do not contradict myself. You don't have the same definition of government and puppet masters that I do.

Government can only react the way it's been told to react. That can be forced by media control, finance control, blackmail, social reform et al.


The recession continues because our governments are doing what they think will get them re-elected. If they are shown to be cold calculating ruthless bastards during the time of the metro sexual and feminists poisoning (no surprise where they originated from) the minds of "voters" they would never stay in.

And because people would rather have power than fix the problem, they won't fix the problem, they'll try to get as much power as possible. if they fix the problem they are labeled and evil.

Last edited by Blaggard : 04-17-2010 at 08:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-17-2010, 09:43 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
Exactly, artificial constructs. We assign it wealth. We take in the "value" of people within the country and use that actual value to back up bonds of fake value.
On the back of your Birth Certificate is one such bond number. The Government owns your skills; the more skilled and educated you are the more you are able to provide wealth and thus the value of your bond increasing. These skills and potential to earn is turned into a numerical value and that should be the end to it.
However to stimulate growth there is commercial banks with interest rates and other shit! Government should own all money, interest rate at 0%. All money is tracked and is always going to be a specific value based on the perceived potential to profit valued from the skills pool and raw materials value of the entire country.

The Commercial Banks and Federal Banks are methods to display an illusion of economy; because who trusts the government with their money? They'll trust a private company because... well, it's private, they can be held accountable.
These banks get to a position of power where people have so much invested in the 'money' that it'll damage them if they pulled out; so the banks can threaten the people who use the money to keep using it.
Federal banks charge interest on the money they produce to keep the currency competitive; "We've put 0.05% more money into the economy, that's what will be charged on this loan to keep the value consistent when compared to skills and common raw materials".

Of course, the commercial banks will charge 20% for a credit card. The 20% extra isn't covered anywhere. There'll be $100 in existence but $120 on the loan is still there because of commercialness. So, to cover the extra 20%; more loans are needed from the commercial banks and thus more from the federal bank. More loans just to pay off interest which will eventually lead to a massive crash due to trust for the system failing (It's not a case of banks not trusting you to pay back the money, they know you cannot pay back the money. They know there is so much interest in existence that you will not be able to pay it off.

So, commercial banks stop lending because they know you cannot pay them. A design that allows banks to have long periods of lavishly squandering their profits, followed by a short brutish balance of currency, only to be repeated.

The billions of dollars given away to failing companies is the government trying to stop the recession being short and brutal. The longer it goes on the less value everything has; whilst the shorter it is means that less value is lost on keeping companies afloat.

EDIT-

I do not contradict myself. You don't have the same definition of government and puppet masters that I do.

Government can only react the way it's been told to react. That can be forced by media control, finance control, blackmail, social reform et al.


The recession continues because our governments are doing what they think will get them re-elected. If they are shown to be cold calculating ruthless bastards during the time of the metro sexual and feminists poisoning (no surprise where they originated from) the minds of "voters" they would never stay in.

And because people would rather have power than fix the problem, they won't fix the problem, they'll try to get as much power as possible. if they fix the problem they are labeled and evil.
-----------------------------------------------------

Again, huh?

The following comment by Blaggard makes no sense.

"And because people would rather have power than fix the problem, they won't fix the problem, they'll try to get as much power as possible. if they fix the problem they are labeled and evil."

Furthermore, you have contradicted yourself all over this thread.

I have pointed out your contradictions so there is no disputing it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-17-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.