Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-28-2010, 06:12 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?


>>I admit it is beyond me albie because what you said was so trivial.

{Translation} I don't like it that you pointed out that a group or groups I belong to is also capable of unfluencing people towards bad.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-29-2010, 04:04 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Blue angel, are you deliberatley obtuse with me so I will lose my top so you can ban me?

I just made half a dozen points here>>

You don't need to set up a cool mafia to make the idea of power and money and danger cool too. You don't need Rambo to make the idea of a gun cool. These things just are because they answer a primative need. So where did that primative need stem from?

God? chance?

You can always take any problem with the world back to one of these. I blame both.

I blame the hippies from the sixties. where else did you find drugs and promiscuous sex come into such fashion? And crime too. They sponsored chaos, attacking "the man" lawlessness. They wanted to replace the idea of law with love, not realising that very few people love at all.

Then you have the shop stewards, stoking up worker revolts, making a lot of people bitter about their place in society. They promised the working man so much that they couldn't deliver that many of those workers dropped out and became criminals.

and last of all we have the conspiracy theorists, who prey on the weak minded, the bitter , the paranoid, the mentally ill. Listen to an Alex Jones program, and see what I mean. His callers are morons 75% of the time. They've been pushed into Jew hating, police bashing, mistrust of anyone.

Counter culture.


Can you see no points to debate? Then you must agree what I've said already.

Check mate.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-29-2010, 04:11 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Alex Jones is not a conspiracy theorist.
No he's an evidence exaggerater, and he now admits that.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-29-2010, 12:18 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Sorry to interrupt the titter-tatter but I have another example demonstrating how corruption appears to be endemic in the system.

It's been the media over the passed few years how vehicle accidents are deliberately being staged by crime gangs for the insurance payouts.

However it seems the dishonest drivers actually causing the accidents are the lowest paid among the ranks of the organisations responsible. Highest paid of the lot and taking the richest rewards by far are the legal firms responsible for the payouts and who finance the whole operations from square one.

If you can't trust the lawyers who can you trust?

However the legal profession always looked slightly dishonest, I mean look at some of the fees they charge.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-02-2010, 03:08 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Alex Jones is a person who instills fear, paranoia and anger in his followers by exaggerating that which he writes and/or speaks about whether it includes some facts or not.

Please provide details as to Alex Jones' himself admitting that he is an evidence exaggerator.
To be absolutely fair Alex Jones is a brilliant spokes person for the conspiracy movement even though he may not be a conspiracy theorist himself, basically because he is so loud and outgoing.

Presenting his own radio show he has a quite a following.

However having said that I don't necessarily agree with everything he says but then again you don't have to.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-04-2010, 12:02 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It is my opinion that Alex Jones' is not a brilliant spokesperson for the conspiracy movement or otherwise.

He has gathered a following through the instillation of fear.

Much the same as the government operates.
But isn't what you yourself are saying BlueAngel very similar to the line taken by Alex Jones?

You both claim that everything can be explained by a government/CIA orchestrated conspiracy.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-06-2010, 12:17 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Alex Jones welcomes David Icke.

What a pair!

Does this mean that Alex Jones believes in shape-shifting lizards, too?
I would have asked the same question BlueAngel.

But does the Green Party believe in shape-shifting lizards too?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-06-2010, 12:24 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
No.

What I'm saying is not very similar to the line taken by Alex Jones and, even if it were, are you suggesting that this dictates that rather than criticize, I should align myself with him?

I have never claimed that everything can be explained by a government/CIA orchestrated conspiracy.

Many people, conspiracy theorist's or not, believe that CERTAIN events in history which appear to have been orchestrated to benefit the "wealthy elitists" who control our WORLD and not society, are the result of a "shadow government" and a "rogue" CIA and, I am certain that in doing so, this doesn't imply that they are in agreement with everything that Alex Jones' believes.

My opinions are my own.

They have nothing to do with Alex Jones whether, in your eyes, they are similar or not.
You said the following BlueAngel:

Quote:
I have never claimed that everything can be explained by a government/CIA orchestrated conspiracy.
WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I don't wish to sound at all unkind BlueAngel but are you absolutely certain you are not suffering from some psychological syndrome?

You just seem to deny what you previously had said as if you had never said it and don't have the slightest memory of it.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-09-2010, 04:17 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
As I said, I have never stated that EVERYTHING can be explained by a government/CIA conspiracy.

You said that I said this and continue to say that I said this even though I haven't.

Therefore, I am not denying anything that I said.

I am denying that which you say that I said, which would be incorrect because I have never said that I believe everything is a government/CIA conspiracy.

You most likely think that I said what you think I said, but haven't because you suffer from a psychological syndrome.

Please provide back-up in order to substantiate your claim wherein you believe that I've stated EVERYTHING is a government/CIA conspiracy.

If you cannot, I suggest you refrain from misquoting me in the future.

Otherwise, we will ALL consider that you are a LIAR.

Thanking you in advance,
BA
But hold on BlueAngel, does Alex Jones himself believe EVERYTHING can be explained by a government/CIA conspiracy?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-13-2010, 02:22 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your opinion of Alex Jones', Gale, is that he believes EVERYTHING can be explained by a government/CIA conspiracy.

Somewhat weird, if not very WEIRD that you're asking ME to clarify your own thoughts.
No, I believe it was you who originally said this BlueAngel, not me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.