Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Hyper M0derator

Default Religion and supernatural deities

The biggest conspiracy of all time!

There is no god, allah, etc etc. There is nothing in this world except what can be seen and what can be measured!

At one point religion was useful as humans have a natural tendency to question the world around them. Thousands, even hundreds of years ago when men took stock of the world around him, such as Isaac Newton, they only had supernatural explanations - why? Because they fitted best into the known science (natural philosophy) of the time. Now today we can explain lots of the workings of the universe, so religion is defunct.

Why do people spend huge amounts of money and more importantly their time worshipping a make believe man in the sky?

Think about it!

Old 04-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Death

Default Re: Religion and supernatural deities

I'll agree with you on that one.

But religion can be a good thing also with certain people.

Gives people a more relaxed time in life knowing that they'll go somewhere after death.

I think it's more of a personal thing then a mass infection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Hyper M0derator

I also agree with you Grim, I want to bring up my future children in the religion of my community. It is a good moral basis and the stories explain it in a coherent and understandable way. It is also an excellent way to explain to children right from wrong and what happens when you die. I think a child should not be told that there's really not point in life but to eat, sleep and procreate until the day you die.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Death

I mean I don't believe in the whole God thing.

But I think people make their own choices and it's up to them, not society.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
The biggest conspiracy of all time!

There is no god, allah, etc etc. There is nothing in this world except what can be seen and what can be measured!

At one point religion was useful as humans have a natural tendency to question the world around them. Thousands, even hundreds of years ago when men took stock of the world around him, such as Isaac Newton, they only had supernatural explanations - why? Because they fitted best into the known science (natural philosophy) of the time. Now today we can explain lots of the workings of the universe, so religion is defunct.

Why do people spend huge amounts of money and more importantly their time worshipping a make believe man in the sky?

Think about it!

Wave hi to Satan when you find yourself burning in the hottest, deepest pit of Hell. I will laugh at you in your agony..
Old 04-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Hyper M0derator

You make me laugh out loud so very hard!! I shall wave hi to satan! I like the heat though, you know! I spend lots of time in the sauna!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
You make me laugh out loud so very hard!! I shall wave hi to satan! I like the heat though, you know! I spend lots of time in the sauna!
You won't like it when Satan cornholes you, homo.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Hyper M0derator

cornholes? what does that mean?
Old 04-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
cornholes? what does that mean?
HA HA HA..You know Lib..But then I think you would like it.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Caleb Michael Riley

Send a message via Yahoo to Caleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
Wave hi to Satan when you find yourself burning in the hottest, deepest pit of Hell. I will laugh at you in your agony..

Wow that doesn’t seem like something Jesus would say. Judge not, less ye be judged, or some other some such. Like your going to heaven and going to be hanging out with big G laughing at the demise of befell enities he(she) "Created"?!?! Come on! This is a very interesting theory and is becoming (seemingly) very popular consensus as technology is growing and science seems to be able to provide so many answers. In retort and as in correlation with, it would seem that this sentiment would be very hard for the human mind to fathom. As we in our limited capacity (me especially) cannot comprehend the likes of infinity much less (literally) the concept of "un-life". Maybe when we die we become anti-matter versions of ourselves in an antimatter alternate reality. Maybe life is inverted interdimensionally as we know. I find all theories combined interesting and applicable depending on the individual.