Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2010, 04:21 AM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: Religion and supernatural deities

HA me brainwashed!!! That is very possibly the funniest thing I've ever heard!

Your so brainwashed by a fairytale book that you believe in talking snakes, living in a whales stomach for days, magic and such. Also you think scientists all over the world create, hide and then find made up fossils...your not brainwashed....your INSANE!

Old 05-09-2010, 04:40 AM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Cool Re: Religion and supernatural deities

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
HA me brainwashed!!! That is very possibly the funniest thing I've ever heard!

Your so brainwashed by a fairytale book that you believe in talking snakes, living in a whales stomach for days, magic and such. Also you think scientists all over the world create, hide and then find made up fossils...your not brainwashed....your INSANE!
how easy was it for me to brainwash you? to easy. ive only been on this website for a few hours, and allready i have subliminally convinced you to have done your homework on me. now you hang on my everyword. as if to do battle with them. but you will fall victim as a cogwheel in the greater design of my master piece. the following and worship of me! you ted are bareing witness to the birth of a new religion. as if by mirracle you will be acredited to historicle reffrence as partaking in my invention. again... thanks ted! - the A.C.

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-09-2010 at 04:43 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:45 AM
Hyper M0derator

I really do not understand why this site, about conspiracies, attracts so many crazy christians!! What is it about believing in crazy far out conspiracies and bible stories.....hmmmm.

bluemagic - i hope you get better soon
Old 05-09-2010, 05:06 AM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Talking Re: Religion and supernatural deities

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
I really do not understand why this site, about conspiracies, attracts so many crazy christians!! What is it about believing in crazy far out conspiracies and bible stories.....hmmmm.

bluemagic - i hope you get better soon
my name is cbluemagica(its a riddle!). i type and talk subliminally. but you dont hear me. you fail to read what i have written. widen your reception. as in time i will make believer of you and all else that gaze eyes upon me. i weild in my arsenal the greatest secret ability of all time! the power to controll the world. youll see soon enough. on tv infact. i am real! believe in me.

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-09-2010 at 05:12 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:02 AM

i dont believe anyone can controll mi mind
but they tried to. and faild. because i am to stubren
they expose me to things i see on the street to attitudes to things i am ment to hear. in a way so they have to know what i am thinking after they put it in my mind. when im walking they stay in front of me with there body language. things like that. th make me think of what they want me to think of. in a attempt to change my attitudes my behavour my habits. this is how they are controlling peoples minds. by traping you in a envirinment they made just for you. where you go where you live where you work. to make sure you dont escape them. and they are constaintly trying hard to see to it that you dont get away from there influence. for fear of looseing controll over you
Old 05-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Caleb Michael Riley

Send a message via Yahoo to Caleb

[quote=superted;67349]Alright Caleb you stay 'undefined'.....wtf?

Jeez man(woman) you are just being a arrogant dick to me now. I in no way insulted you to the point, or at all. I came on this site to read and reply, not get in to a pissing battle with some pseudo-intellectual. You have instantly lost all validity and my interest. This site is more about people assuming they know you and talking shit then it is about the topic themselves.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Hyper M0derator

"You have instantly lost all validity and my interest."

Why, because I hit the nail on the head?
Old 05-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Hyper M0derator

"This site is more about people assuming they know you and talking shit then it is about the topic themselves."

I am quite sure this is the 'Religion and supernatural deity' thread and we are talking about supernatural deities....
Old 05-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Caleb Michael Riley

Send a message via Yahoo to Caleb

[quote=superted;67405]"This site is more about people assuming they know you and talking shit then it is about the topic themselves."

As usual you don't get the point; you are more insulting then interesting and useful here. Now, I am done with you, leave me be and don't waist anymore of your time.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Hyper M0derator

Oh because I disagree with your view? You come onto a forum to discuss things, not tout statements and assume everyone will bow down and agree at the feet of Caleb!