Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2005, 04:16 PM

Default Re: "Let them eat cake"

Bush`s role was to make US nationalism and Christianity look stupid. This he has accomplished perfectly.
I suppose he will keep playing this role, maybe with other goof-ups to make him look even more stupid.
SHillary never, ever made a move without having the presidency as a goal. She was chosen in Law School by a Illuminati professor at a time when she was openly communist , pro-lesbianism and radical. She has been preparing for this for decades.
Let's keep an eye on Bill and his forum this month in NYC. This seems to be the launch of a big thing...the Rockfeller Foundation is sponsoring it.

Old 09-05-2005, 06:05 PM

I have to agree with SAT...she's ben groomed and in effect, if Bush is the thesis, then Hillary represents the antithisis...with U.N control the synthisis. Or was that the other way around?

The old Jewish joke about the young son conning his father out of money comes to mind...He wants $20 so he comes racing in - "Dad, dad i need $100!!!!!!" He cajoles his father endlessly driving him insane...his father yells - "You CANNOT have $100!!!!!" The son hangs in head in mock disapointment and then with his tail between his legs asks for $20. The father thinking HE has had a win hands over the $20 in victory...

That is why Bush is SO over the top.

Only a Bush and the so called Neo-cons could have done what they've done. And the democrats will remove not one peice of Police State apparatus.

Dont be too dissapointed. Think about all those wonderful Gay Mardi Gra's you'll get EVERY week as being gay is made into law.

Always a silver lining!
Old 09-05-2005, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Dont be too dissapointed. Think about all those wonderful Gay Mardi Gra's you'll get EVERY week as being gay is made into law.

Always a silver lining!
I'm scheduling my first body wax even as I type this... :-D
Old 09-05-2005, 06:23 PM

Always new you were a metrosexual! :-D

The bikini line is painful but I hear the Illuminati demand it. :-D

Just saw an add for that dispicable show "Queer As Folk". Henry Makow made the salient point that it is about the "Gay Lifestyle" being pushed as opposed to homosexual tendencies in themselves.

The amount of boringly horny, middle class sheep who watch that crap is astounding!

That show is PURE propaganda. The sex and sexual inuendo has NO context and is simply shoved in your face. It is far more than counter culture.

How did we get onto waxing and faggy counterculture? :-o
Old 09-05-2005, 08:16 PM

Quote:
How did we get onto waxing and faggy counterculture?
See, I told you Hilary was a witch... :-o