Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2010, 01:13 PM

Exclamation But what is the time line?

I feel this is a question that relates to everyone. It is obvious by now that the plan is well under way and has been for 60 some years. I wonder what it means for us living in the present and the near future.
Will the eventual take-over of the NWO happen in a sudden sweep of shock and surprise? With FEMA camps being filled within months?
Or will it develope very slowly, as to where nobody really realizes what is going on?
This is something I just can't figure out, no matter how much I look at things. I do know this, people like Alex Jones and others are predicting another False Flag within a couple years. 9-11 didn't have the shocking effect that the NWO were hoping for. So now they have to turn it up a notch. That could be nuclear or Bio. I know that sounds pararnoid,,,, and I hope it is.
Any thoughts?

Old 07-23-2010, 10:13 AM

Default Re: But what is the time line?

I think mankind is massacring the god imagined. And with a pendulum process of advancement, we will never advance. Only earth will survive. The way for humankind to survive is to re-adopt the method of seasons. Create, nurture, allow and let forward; create, nurture, allow and let forward.

Man was never kicked out of the garden. Mankind refused to see the garden was fence-free.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:35 PM

Default Re: But what is the time line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
I think mankind is massacring the god imagined. And with a pendulum process of advancement, we will never advance. Only earth will survive. The way for humankind to survive is to re-adopt the method of seasons. Create, nurture, allow and let forward; create, nurture, allow and let forward.

Man was never kicked out of the garden. Mankind refused to see the garden was fence-free.
There is no other GOD than a GOD "imagined" for we cannot see, feel, smell, touch or hear him.

He is not of our five senses.

Therefore, he is IMAGINED.

Mankind is not responsible for the massacring of GOD imagined.

Organized religion, to a certain degree, is to blame for the massacring of Mankind through their tactics of division of people due to their varying beliefs as to what they interpret as GOD's LAW.

I should remind each and every one of you that GOD's LAW is not about our differences, but about our likenesses.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-24-2010 at 01:11 AM.