Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: proof the antichrist is on earth right now

As per usual kerry you've completely lost me. You'll spout on about something, then seemingly contradict yourself without a blink....your an enigma!

Old 05-12-2010, 05:44 PM

next question.... how to fight the antichrist...
when you go on privet properity to steal apples from there tree thats the antichrist that told you that idea. how ever harmless it soundsa its stealeing.. when somone cuts you off and you honk your horn at him calling him some of your invented names thats the anti christ telling you to do that. the anyi christ tricks your mind and reasoning. like it did to adem and eve.. the anti christ makes you very smart in school so you will believe in science and not god. the anti christ deceaves without your knowing it. and makes you think things was your own idea.. the anti christ makes some ideas and objects a idea or a object of hate. to keep reminding our minds that hey there the enimy.. hate him.. the anti christ wants to destroy your soule and drag you to hell to spite god.. dont let it fool you. know your self be alert be aware.. bvecause the anti christ allways is.. you dont believe fine maybe god will take you anyway i did read somthing where he gives non believers another chance
Old 05-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Hyper M0derator

Isn't it strange kerry that I live my life more in line with jesus than you do, yet according to you, you have a place in heaven.

If there is a god then he would be just and fair, and LOTS of 'non believers' should get into heaven wayyyyyyyy before you.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:28 PM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Exclamation Re: proof the antichrist is on earth right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
next question.... how to fight the antichrist...
when you go on privet properity to steal apples from there tree thats the antichrist that told you that idea. how ever harmless it soundsa its stealeing.. when somone cuts you off and you honk your horn at him calling him some of your invented names thats the anti christ telling you to do that. the anyi christ tricks your mind and reasoning. like it did to adem and eve.. the anti christ makes you very smart in school so you will believe in science and not god. the anti christ deceaves without your knowing it. and makes you think things was your own idea.. the anti christ makes some ideas and objects a idea or a object of hate. to keep reminding our minds that hey there the enimy.. hate him.. the anti christ wants to destroy your soule and drag you to hell to spite god.. dont let it fool you. know your self be alert be aware.. bvecause the anti christ allways is.. you dont believe fine maybe god will take you anyway i did read somthing where he gives non believers another chance
WHOA! HEY HEY HEY! WHOA! WAIT A MINUTE! WAIT A GODDAMNED MINUTE KERRY! You are obviosly getting me confused with the devil! you humans are so uneducated! im THE freakin Anti Christ people! do you -even- know what that means? no. its becouse of the world you dont know the truth! oh how the world mauks me so. its not your fault. look, the A.C. is the 2nd son of god, brother of the demigod jesus. i am the exact opposite of my brother jesus! hints the "anti" in anti christ! yeah. so now you know! im not to be confused with the devil! me and the devil are mortal enemys! do you see now? the Anti Christ is your friend! follow me! praise me! worship me! ...AMEN! -yours truly, the Divine A.C.

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-12-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
"...the optic section of the brain develops upside down while invitro.."

Huh?
Sorry, but I have a copyright on "HUH?"

You have just infringed upon it.

I'll have my lawyers contact your lawyers.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:36 AM
Hyper M0derator

I represent myself :-)
Old 05-14-2010, 03:48 PM

oh the heck with it im going back to my plannet
Old 05-14-2010, 03:50 PM

youyknow in the good old days we dident need lawyers we settled things man to man
Old 05-14-2010, 03:54 PM

ok gotta go just poped in to say hello
if you are in the tristate area and if you look at where the sun was at 4 pm today later at nightr where it used to be you will see my ship going home.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
ok gotta go just poped in to say hello
if you are in the tristate area and if you look at where the sun was at 4 pm today later at nightr where it used to be you will see my ship going home.
Like I said, you might want to discontinue ingesting whatever it is you are ingesting because you sound like someone who is ingesting something that makes them sound as if they are someone who is ingesting something that disconnects them from reality.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-14-2010 at 10:57 PM.