FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Banned

Default Good Video for Kids on THE EVIL of Homosexual Sinner Marriage

YouTube - mrswhitford's Channel

Old 04-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: Good Video for Kids on THE EVIL of Homosexual Sinner Marriage

"And he made sure that most people know if homosexuals are allowed to marry each other it would not just destroy normal heterosexual marriages but society would crumble to dust"

Blueangel - what are the forum rules on hate crimes? I think PENO should be banned - don't you?
Old 04-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
"And he made sure that most people know if homosexuals are allowed to marry each other it would not just destroy normal heterosexual marriages but society would crumble to dust"

Blueangel - what are the forum rules on hate crimes? I think PENO should be banned - don't you?
Boo hoo hoo...DOes the truth "offend" you, sinner? TOO DAMN BAD! Sorry to break the news to you, but you haven't a RIGHT to not be offended. Oh I know..that hurts your liberal feelings, huh?
Listen, you think that is a hate crime? My my my..what are you the "Bubble Boy" ? Have you ever been piped over the head? Knives thrown at you simply for being Caucasian? Go on Oprah and cry, you bleeding heart lib..
Old 04-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Hyper M0derator

Well I'm not sure what country your from but most Western countries have laws against hate speak or hate crimes against homosexuals. Well all except for the Christian Taliban country, the USofA where only 20 states protect the innocent.

I would like to think that this forum will not tolerate the evil bile emanating from PENO.

Why am I a sinner?
Old 04-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well I'm not sure what country your from but most Western countries have laws against hate speak or hate crimes against homosexuals. Well all except for the Christian Taliban country, the USofA where only 20 states protect the innocent.

I would like to think that this forum will not tolerate the evil bile emanating from PENO.

Why am I a sinner?
You don't believe in Jesus and slag Christianity. That makes you God's enemy, and God has decreed eternal Hellfire for you and the rest of the SICKular InHumanists.
Most people would attempt to try to "save" you. I dohn't give a damn, I'd prefer to see you burn in Hell forever myself.
That's why I support your immorality. I want all you swine to get A.I.D.S, die and burn in Hell. I support anything that will wipe your kind off the Earth so we, The Righteous of God, can inherit America and set it straight. So yes, smoke crack, share needles with crack whores, have promiscous, unprotected sex, drive a 100 miles down the road..whatever it takes to see you get your just deserts.
Then, when all you sinful pigs and SICKular InHumanists are dead, the Christians will take over and we can set this nation right. We will cleanse it of you swine and send you to Europe to spread your disease in that moral rathole and then, hopefully, you will all die from your lascivious lifestyles.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:

Yes.

PENO should be banned and, therefore, he was, but he did not commit a hate crime.

Some people may feel that homosexuality has been socially "engineered" by the mind controllers, such as Henry Makow, in order to destroy the heterosexual family; the fabric of our society that holds us together like glue, but, even if I believe this to be the case to a certain degree, I don't feel and/or espouse hatred toward this sexual gender.

My disdain would be directed at those who have "socially engineered" our society.

I'm not sure how you will interpret my comment and I will be happy to elaborate further if needed.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-22-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:16 PM

You told me to "stick it," superted and you're still hangin' around.

EireEngineer told me to "suck it" and that was the last straw.

Only time will tell.

Old 04-23-2010, 04:53 AM
Hyper M0derator

Well then perhaps I won't enter into debate with you any more for fear of banishment!

But yea, people like PENO are actually dangerous.