Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2010, 12:27 PM

Default world to end may 21 2011

harald egbert. 1921 2010. says the world will end on may 21 2011 at the end of the church age" (which asserts that churches are no longer the vehicle of God for salvation. and i see the loophole in this,. christans believe no church is needed to talk to the big guy. jesus. they worship directly to him without a church. puting it together you get
worship without church
end of the church age" (which asserts that churches are no longer the vehicle of God for salvation
so 2011 will not be worlds end. it will be end of the catholic church from prosacution of the church. but we all now the catholic church will not end till the end of time. and the catholic church will continue even under prosacution. which was told by a pope in ireland a long time ago. acording to this pope. when the city of 7 hills are destroyed.
this 2011 thisg is all over the net. go to google or another search and type
may 21 2011
so it looks like we got another fantic on the loose. suggesting the removal of all churches. by 2011. by reason of the 7000 years after noah. and the 2000 year of the church days. this internet gets stupiter every day by old guys with nuthing to do.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Death

Default Re: world to end may 21 2011

Worlds not gonna end.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:05 AM

I expect many people will go crazy because the world doesn't end. I'm more interested in observing 2013 and the world of delusions crashing.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:58 PM

The world never ends. Although Humanity does seem to have a severe problem with learning from mistakes they have made in the past. The world didn't end when the roman empire fell. A lot pf people thought the world was at it's end then. Didn't end in 1000 AD either. The Doomsayers of the time would no doubt have been very disappointed.

The next big end of the world event was supposed to happen in 2000 but that turned out to be just a scam. I can't believe I actually waited until 12am January 1 2000 to see if all the clocks on the computers went crazy after reverting back to the date of 1900. I was almost kind of disappointed as I was looking forward to living in an age without computers. But now I am not so technophobic.

Religions alter over time but I don't recall any ever no longer existing. I mean I am certain there are some religions that are no longer practiced but I cannot recall any right now at 4:45am. Can't sleep oh well. Also whenever I hear about the doomsday clock or see it on TV all I can think about is that wacky Watchmen superhero movie.

The Catholic church certainly is going through hard times lately. I have no pity or respect for the church regarding all the things they did to children in the past and in recent times. I am a catholic and I believe too that you do not need a church or building to hold a belief whatever that may be regardless of what religion you are. 2012 will be another year of totally unnecessary anxiety amongst humanity regarding another end of the world scenario.

I too Jane will be interested to see the reactions that people give when the doomsayers come out in 2013 and state that we got the date wrong again and the real end of the would is in fact 2100 and it is your great grand children that will have to face the end times. No doubt they'll spout some bizarre speech like that.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:23 PM

dident say i believed it he got 2 things wrong he says the birth of jesus was 7 BC and rose from the dead at age 33. age 33 conforms with the birth of 1 AD

then he says that the creation date was just revield in the bible.
and says noah flood was 4990 BC and the year 2011 makes it 7000 years from noah.. got a calk.. 2011 - 7000 = 4098 BC
the guys a redrum
Old 04-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Death

The calender doesn't end either it just starts over going into 14.

Nostradamus predicted the end of the world countless times and yet we're still here and most still believe him.............sad people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.