Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Elite Conspiracy Theorist

Question Re: Aliens May Exist But Contact Would Hurt Humans; Hawkings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I have no clue why you are of the opinion that the chances of an "alien" society being more advanced than we are is unlikely.

Care to back up your opinion with "scientific" facts?

Didn't think so.

Because, obviously, scientific facts about aliens do not exist and netiher do any "scientific" facts exist regarding whether or not they are more advanced than we are.

Speculation is all that exists regarding ET's.

If, as you believe, an alien society had to grow up in competitive conditions just as we have, what makes you believe they did not prevail in being more advanced than we are?

P.S. Hawkings is not the best person to answer any question about ET's and neither is anyone else on Planet Earth.

Reason?

Because there isn't anyone on Planet Earth who knows anything about ET's other than what has been "scientically" speculated which does not include FACT.
Who says secret government people haven't got information we don't? maybe they do know something about ET's and don't let on?

Old 12-09-2010, 08:14 PM

Default Re: Aliens May Exist But Contact Would Hurt Humans; Hawkings

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSecondGunman View Post
Who says secret government people haven't got information we don't? maybe they do know something about ET's and don't let on?
There is a large group of people who believe that the SECRET goverment HIDES ET's from us at various military installations.

However, since the SECRET government hasn't verified this as a fact, I stand by my previous comment.

What we think we know about ET's is merely speculation.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:50 AM

how silly you all are. dont forget all of the totally undeniable truth theres aliens.

Those totally conclusive youtube videos of course of reptilians!!

Its not just the way the light is glinting on people eyes its conclusive proof there reptilians!!

I actually saw a UFO once. like. 15 years ago or something. clear sky, sliver elipsical shape in the sky usual ufo sighting story lol. but it did suddenly speed up abnormally fast and then dissapear. oh it was stationary in the sky to begin with too. Pretty wierd I think. Someone somewhere has some pretty nifty gadgets
Old 08-15-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
As if Hawkings has any more of a clue as to whether or not aliens exist than my next door neighbor does, but, apparently, he knows what the outcome will be if they do exist and visit planet earth.

He WARNS that we shouldn't have any contact with them.

Huh?

He WARNS.

What shall we do?

Ignore them and, hopefully, they'll go back to wherever they came from?

Since when is Hawkings' the ET expert?

His analogy between ET's, Columbus and the Native Americans is quite strange to say the least.

Almost like he's blaming the demise of the Native American tribes on the fact that THEY made contact with COLUMBUS.

Again, huh?

Oh, I see.

If aliens visit planet earth, just don't have contact with them and they won't rob us of our land; wipe out most of the human species and send those of us remaining to live on reservations.

This is the reason that most of the Native Americans were wiped out.

They made contact with Columbus, according to Hawking.

But, what if the Aliens have contact with us?

Obviously, the same scenario as I depicted above.

Thanks, Stephen, I'll take your advice into consideration.

mmmm i think hawkings ment things like Germs or disease. a moon rock was found to have some kind of micro life form on it.