Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2010, 07:57 PM

Default Re: if you add a image from your computer to your post.. this forum hacked it in

This forum hacks nothing.

I, therefore, suggest that you cease and desist from insisting same.

Thanking you in advance,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:24 PM

Default Re: if you add a image from your computer to your post.. this forum hacked it in

i never sead this forum hacks
i sead this forum uploads from my website which is ok to do
but the hack exist in forums and i am going to do some alerts
i suggest you get on somthing high and land on your head
to flatten the point on it
Old 05-04-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
ill go in it again
in a forum or any interactive site
if theres a icon to click so you can upload a image from your computer to the site your in
and if there is a button or icon that lets you browse your computer for the image to upload to the site your in
how did the site or forum get access to your computer and files. on your computer to display to you.
without permission to gain access to your computer
and how do they upload from your computer when they dont know what your ftp server is.. if you dont have a ftp server. then they must be using theres.
remote access?.. if they did remote access to your computer. did they ask permission?.
Your problem is not with CC but with the Internet.

We, at CC, cannot help you with that.

Take it up with the Internet Police.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Banned

Who cares if it's hacked? The whole blasted internet is a Hack to begin with! I'm hacked, she's hacked, WE'RE ALL HACKED!

It's the Matrix! Who cares if they know everything about me? I sure don't. Only somebody who had something to lose would care. I DON'T. So what's the problem?

The reason they are trying to hack club conspiracy is because they are in love with me and want to find out more about me. But I'm more of the shy type, really. An introvert, a writer, you know. More of the silent/thinker type.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:43 AM

Hi Kerry, i will continue using attachments on this forum to download accurate data......there are always risks when you touch a nerve in the establishment.

It isn't my intention to hog forums so i will leave it a few days before giving any more information on the opinions forum, i have so much more information yet!

Hell if anyone wants to find me, they can by so many ways, perhaps a few would like to shut me up, ha ha!
Old 09-23-2010, 04:51 PM

All you need to do is only allow sharing to one directory on your computer, and the "super secret hack" won't be able to gather information. If you've ever installed Java or Silverlight then you've added the capability for your web application to access your personal computer. Limit what is open on your hard-drive to avoid issues. Some keep a thumb-drive and only share that so they can download.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:35 PM

The whole blasted internet is haked.

I'm hacked, she's hacked, we're all hacked!

Who cares if they know everything about me?

I sure don't.

I have nothing to hide!