Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2005, 08:00 AM

Default What Can We Do To Help New Orleans?

I know that we have expended a lot of bandwidth on this forum discussing the New Orleans Holocaust, in all of its horror and shame.
What we haven't done is to squeeze the lemon, so to speak, and try to determine what positive actions we as individuals can still take to make a meaningful difference in the lives of so many who are currently suffering so much.
I know we have discussed how contributing to the Red Cross may not be a good idea, based upon their ignominious past record. We need to examine what other charitable organizations can be trusted and should receive our donations, as well as any other contributions of time, effort or talent we each can make to help out in these troubling times.
So I put it to you fellow forum members. Any ideas?

Old 09-03-2005, 08:04 AM

Default Re: What Can We Do To Help New Orleans?

I'm going to employ myself as an independent investigative reporter and go to the scene of the crime!!
Old 09-03-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Re: What Can We Do To Help New Orleans?

Seriously, i would encourage this!

Just take a flak vest and a 12 gauge...actually make that an M-16.

I SERIOUSLY believe that the internet community should make a flying squad that visits sites such as this and records as much witness "testimony" as possible as soon as possible.

Differences aside...the biggies should lay aside their differences and have trusted people ready to fly anywhere. Witness statements, away from the lame stream media as soon as possible are VITAL.

On a more direct note for the ACTUAL victims...all I can do is shed a tear personally.