Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2005, 06:13 AM

Default An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

First off, I have to say how disgusted I am with you, fra_nothing. You're wasting all of our time pretending you know anything about what goes on in this world. You spread fanciful and meaningless doctrine that appears to come straight out of thin air. You throw around terms as if they were candy, make stuff up, and attack people. That's how children act on the internet. Now, perhaps you are just here because you have no life and like to get a rise out of folks. Or, perhaps you are a child. However, what this community does not need, is a person who acts in the way you do.

Now, I am still fairly new to these forums, but not to the subject matter. I think everyone here understands how serious these topics are. In any case, even though I have no say to how this site is run, I am hereby starting a petition to have your IP banned from these forums.

I, user name "Insight", add my name as the first on the petition.

Regardless of if this goes anywhere at all, I have made my point. Please, fra_nothing, cease insulting our intellegence.

Old 10-11-2005, 07:00 AM

Default Re: An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

Sign me up next.
Not that it matters. My old buddy Yeoshua will only return again with another one of his alters.
His devotion to the Craft demands no less than he disrupt assemblies such as this forum anywhere and everywhere he may find them.
Disinfo is the key. They always try to lead you around in pedantic, sophistic, esoteric circles that defy simple reason and logic. If you ignore them, they are powerless.
Evil hides behind the veils of confusion, distraction and constant circumlocution. Truth shines bright as the light of day.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:02 AM

I agree. I think it is time Makow starts cleaning up this forum. fra_nothing may be a silly teenager, but he is really making a mess. I get discouraged and seldom read the posts anymore.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:18 AM

Thanks for the support. Now I know I'm not just a stupid ass.

To freeman: I can see you have a rock solid head on your shoulders from your posts. These forums are fortunate to have someone like you here.

To Saturnino: I agree. The last thing we need is to have people actually discouraged from getting into discussions about the subject matter here.

In any case, that's three signatures so far.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:23 AM

Ban my IP address? Hahahahah! GO AHEAD!

You fools! Do you really think after all that has been accomplished that I care one iota about your pathetic democratic 'vote'?

I already told you, shunning doesn't work on me.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:58 AM

I hereby sign my name in favor of Frater Nothing 0=1.

I sign the petition in favor of the Illuminists and those usable drones in their cause to cease their meaningless and useless smeer campain against the good Frater.

That's my vote. And since it comes from me, it overrides all other votes about me.

I like me. I'm all for me. Yea me!

Here's one for the Individual. And the commies can go back to Siberia, or the moon. Which ever comes first.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Freeman said: My old buddy Yeoshua will only return again with another one of his alters.His devotion to the Craft demands no less than he disrupt assemblies such as this forum anywhere and everywhere he may find them.

Actually these froums are unfortunate to have someone like you here.

How dare you smear a member in his absence?!

Unlike you, Yeoshua was a real gentleman, if he disagreed with you he would say it straight in your face.

If you disagree with him it doesn't give you the right to stab him in the back and without proof.

Reverence God and stop the unjustified cowardly accusations.

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 10-11-2005, 08:08 AM

Theres nothing we can do. He can just re-register anyway.

We can only pray that he is killed in some sort of accident. Maybe he will over dose on Meth? That pic he put up of his scrawny little rat claw says a pale white "tweaker" to me. You are a little "tweaker" ar'nt you Rat Boy? You like you're "Meth" and staying up late? LosAngeles eh? Why so white when the Sun shines?

That is your knew nick by the way..."Rat Boy" or RB for short.

Los Angeles? Mental Health Record?
Old 10-11-2005, 08:10 AM

Ahmed you are a complete fucking moron!

To think I actually had respect for you.

Youshwa was a fuckhead! A lying son of a bitch bullshit artist. Rot in hell Ahmed. You are full of it.

And you're stupid predictions are gunna make you look a fool.

You can fuck off too.

I always wondered why you got on with him. I thought you were just plain ignorent and then i noted on a link to a fellow USN member that USN has affiliations with Masonry! Who is the liar and deciever Ahmed!
Old 10-11-2005, 08:40 AM

As I have well over 10,000,000,000,000 alter egos, I consider that each one of them should be allowed to have a vote in favor of keeping Fra N., the good Frater, the truth telling Frater, the anti-Illuminist Frater, on the boards.

So, if I calculate correctly, that is 10,000,000,000,001 for keeping frater around.

You folks had better get busy. Majority rules, you know?