Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-28-2010, 12:24 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It appears, according to your post, that you believe anything corrupt is connected with the ILLUMINATI and, that being the case, in your eyes, would mean that, although the music industry is quite seamy, at times, you don't think it necessarily has anything to do with the Illuminati.

Please define for us, Gale, your definition of the ILLUMINATI.

What an overplayed word.

GASP!

What are you trying to depict with your SPECTOR illustration?

I mean, seriously, the list goes on and on in the music industry.

As far as I'm concerned, you've helped to prove the point you were trying to disprove.

Thanks!
I personally would tend to equate the Illuminati with Freemasonry. Either Grand Orient or United Grand Lodge of England.

So the question is why even use the confusing term 'Illuminati'?

I think the people who use this term are trying to sensationalise things.

To answer your second point, just because there is ample evidence to suggest various forms of criminal activity going on within the music industry DOES NOT PROVE the Illuminati must be involved.

Its quite simple really.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-29-2010, 09:40 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I personally would tend to equate the Illuminati with Freemasonry. Either Grand Orient or United Grand Lodge of England.

So the question is why even use the confusing term 'Illuminati'?

I think the people who use this term are trying to sensationalise things.

To answer your second point, just because there is ample evidence to suggest various forms of criminal activity going on within the music industry DOES NOT PROVE the Illuminati must be involved.

Its quite simple really.
You are the person who used the CONFUSING term "Illuminati."

I pointed it out and now you're saying that people who use it are trying to sensationalize things.

Thanks for verifying for us that you are one of those people who use the term Illuminati in order to sensationalize things and for proving the point that you were trying to disprove.

Sorry, but it ain't simple.

If it were, the world wouldn't be in the mess that it is.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-29-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-30-2010, 04:13 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You are the person who used the CONFUSING term "Illuminati."

I pointed it out and now you're saying that people who use it are trying to sensationalize things.

Thanks for verifying for us that you are one of those people who use the term Illuminati in order to sensationalize things and for proving the point that you were trying to disprove.

Sorry, but it ain't simple.

If it were, the world wouldn't be in the mess that it is.
You seem to be confused BlueAngel.

As a matter of fact I was not the first person to use the term ILLUMINATI. I was merely joining in the discussion in this thread.

How could I have joined in the discussion without using the term?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-30-2010, 10:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
You seem to be confused BlueAngel.

As a matter of fact I was not the first person to use the term ILLUMINATI. I was merely joining in the discussion in this thread.

How could I have joined in the discussion without using the term?
I'm never confused.

You would be one who is confused.

Again, you believe that the Illuminati are corrupt and, according to you, just because there is ample evidence of corrupt activities within the music industry does not prove that the Illuminati are involved.

Who gives a crap whether the Illuminati are involved or not.

Not me.

PIGS are involved in the music industry.

Illuminati or not.

I would know and you wouldn't.

That is, unless, of course, you were used in "kiddie porn" and/or as a sex slave in the music industry.

I've joined in the discussion without using the term Illuminati.

It's quite simple, really.

So, Gale, please tell US what corrupt activities, in your opinion, prove that the Illuminati are involved outside of the music industry.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-30-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-30-2010, 10:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Please define for US, gale, your definition of "The Illuminati."
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-30-2010, 11:12 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Since you appear to be confused as to your own words, Gale, please, allow me to clarify them for you.

You believe that, although the music industry is seamy at times, it does not prove that the Illuminati are involved.

Therefore, you are of the opinion that the Illuminati are corrupt and, as you said, people who use the word Illuminati want to sensationalize things.

You used the word ILLUMINATI; therefore, you are one of those people who wants to sensationalize things.

Are we clear?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-31-2010, 04:25 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm never confused.

You would be one who is confused.

Again, you believe that the Illuminati are corrupt and, according to you, just because there is ample evidence of corrupt activities within the music industry does not prove that the Illuminati are involved.

Who gives a crap whether the Illuminati are involved or not.

Not me.

PIGS are involved in the music industry.

Illuminati or not.

I would know and you wouldn't.

That is, unless, of course, you were used in "kiddie porn" and/or as a sex slave in the music industry.

I've joined in the discussion without using the term Illuminati.

It's quite simple, really.

So, Gale, please tell US what corrupt activities, in your opinion, prove that the Illuminati are involved outside of the music industry.
I think BlueAngel the problem is you are far too hypersensitive to the words people use.

When I used the term 'Illuminati' I was merely following the argument SOMEBODY ELSE had raised.

To be honest, and as I have said quite clearly elsewhere on this thread, I'm not really sure there is a single organisation called the 'Illuminati'.

And secondly you are far too argumentative. Your discussion is not constructive.

Could you also please explain what you mean by the expression "PIGS".

Last edited by galexander : 05-31-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-01-2010, 10:55 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I think BlueAngel the problem is you are far too hypersensitive to the words people use.

When I used the term 'Illuminati' I was merely following the argument SOMEBODY ELSE had raised.

To be honest, and as I have said quite clearly elsewhere on this thread, I'm not really sure there is a single organisation called the 'Illuminati'.

And secondly you are far too argumentative. Your discussion is not constructive.

Could you also please explain what you mean by the expression "PIGS".
To say that I'm hypersensitive; argumentative and that my discussions are not construtive is to deflect just as you have done so by saying that you only used the word Illuminati because you were following someone else's argument.

Very lame.

I was merely pointing out and, I shall point it out again that your belief is that the ILLUMINATI are evil, but, are not of the opinion that they are involved in the music industry.

This is what you said.

My definition of a PIG is someone who is dirty.

Like a PIG slopping around in the mud.

Would you like me to define the word "dirty?"
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-02-2010, 11:43 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
To say that I'm hypersensitive; argumentative and that my discussions are not construtive is to deflect just as you have done so by saying that you only used the word Illuminati because you were following someone else's argument.

Very lame.

I was merely pointing out and, I shall point it out again that your belief is that the ILLUMINATI are evil, but, are not of the opinion that they are involved in the music industry.

This is what you said.

My definition of a PIG is someone who is dirty.

Like a PIG slopping around in the mud.

Would you like me to define the word "dirty?"
You also have a tendency to misquote.

I never, ever suggested that the Illuminati (even if they do exist) were EVIL.

To state that the people you claim victimised you were 'dirty' is not exactly useful information.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-03-2010, 09:06 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
You also have a tendency to misquote.

I never, ever suggested that the Illuminati (even if they do exist) were EVIL.

To state that the people you claim victimised you were 'dirty' is not exactly useful information.
You have a tendency not to remember what you write.

You claimed the Illuminati were evil.

Try re-reading your comments.

People who victimized me are dirty.

What else would they be?

Clean?

Never said it was useful information.

Just my description of them.

That's all.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.