Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-12-2010, 04:17 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: The Blue Avatar


Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Somehow I can't see an old American blue blood, a descendant of the Anglos marrying someone such as Jay-Z who would probably be richer.
He has no power.

Race is not the sole reason for marriage, but it is up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
"Natural white skin has absolutely nothing to do with race."
I am missing something with this? Are you being sarcastic? Humans with dark skin do not have white skin......like the sky is blue....? Caucasians that stay out the sun can have literally white skin, and hence you can see the blue coloured veins beneath - simple as that. People of African decent have dark skin (not white lol), even if they stay out the sun they do NOT turn Caucasian, lol. Hence you can NOT see their blue veins. I would say that is the fundamental basis of race!
If you believe in the biblical stories, we are all ONE race. Descendants of Babylon.

If you believe in evolution.....we are all ONE race. Only adapting to our environments creating the illusion of different races.

Again...racism, is a modern term, never used in the earlier years of history. CULTURE was the word to differentiate between peoples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Whether colloidal silver is used or not is not relevant, it is NOT a preventative either. Look ihimself, you can't just read some random web site with one view and then take that as truth. There is NO scientific evidence that backs any of your claims of colloidal silver. Your argument is null and void now - FULL STOP!
Full stop. lol. You wish. There is tonnes of evidence to support the effects of colloidal silver. Like I said, google it.

And the fact the royal bloodline still practices this is the basis of my argument about blue bloods. Of course it's relevant. Just not to you. You have fallen to the idea of race, when it is nothing but political jargon.

In the bible it says you are either jewish or greek. Not black, white, yellow or blue. Why? Because there was no such thing as race. Only culture. And for you to say the blacks WON'T turn caucasian, only means you haven't noticed at all.

As for the Turks, they were Greeks. Islam is a religion, not a race.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-12-2010, 07:19 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: The Blue Avatar

First of;

"As for the Turks, they were Greeks. Islam is a religion, not a race."

I assume that was for Jane?

Second;

"If you believe in the biblical stories, we are all ONE race. Descendants of Babylon."

I certainly don't believe in fairytales, I thought you didn't either?

"If you believe in evolution.....we are all ONE race. Only adapting to our environments creating the illusion of different races."

LOL you make me laugh! Just to remind you, I'm a biomedical scientist. If you believe in evolution we are all one SPECIES. Due to lack of transport back in the day, humans where geographically spread apart and isolated, and due to different environments they evolved to suit their terrain - the result is DIFFERENT race. You very obviously have no grasp of genetics.

"In the bible it says you are either jewish or greek. Not black, white, yellow or blue. Why? Because there was no such thing as race. Only culture. And for you to say the blacks WON'T turn caucasian, only means you haven't noticed at all."

Yea because the bible is fact? If a Caucasian man from Siberia is introduced to Saharan Africa he will NOT turn black. The colour of our skin is genetic! Introducing someone to a different climate will NOT alter their DNA. Same goes for a man of African origin that goes to Siberia. He will not EVER turn Caucasian. If we are all the same race as you say, then why can scientists discriminate between race at the DNA level?

Lastly;

"Full stop. lol. You wish. There is tonnes of evidence to support the effects of colloidal silver. Like I said, google it."

Really? Again I shall inform you that I'm a medical student. When you go see your doctor about an issue he/she isn't too sure about they don't "google it". They use medically complied search engines that are full of peer assessed medical journals that are as close to fact as your gonna get. Doctors are also trained to peer review any articles they come across. There's plenty of evidence on the internet for unicorns....unfortunately that doesn't make them so! Now if you'd like I can post LOADS of medically peer reviewed journals stating that colloidal silver is an alternative medicine...or in medical terms, totally useless.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-12-2010, 09:27 AM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: The Blue Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
First of;

"As for the Turks, they were Greeks. Islam is a religion, not a race."

I assume that was for Jane?
Preposterous.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-12-2010, 09:42 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: The Blue Avatar

What is preposterous, that ihimself said that...or that I assumed it was directed me whenever you had mentioned Turks...not me?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-12-2010, 08:24 PM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: The Blue Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
I'm a biomedical scientist. If you believe in evolution we are all one SPECIES. Due to lack of transport back in the day, humans where geographically spread apart and isolated, and due to different environments they evolved to suit their terrain - the result is DIFFERENT race. You very obviously have no grasp of genetics.
But you said earlier that blacks will NEVER become caucasian, and now you say that their environments is what made them black. So, in essence, your earlier claim that blacks will NEVER become caucasian, has been nullified by your own understanding of it.

Seems you're not even reading what you are saying, moreso just to object to anything I've said, even though you've merely confirmed it, only with the added statements, that you are a biomedical scientist, and I don't know what I'm talking about.

The theory of race can seperate THOUSANDS of caucasians themselves. It is a joke. Didn't you know this? Aren't you a biomedical scientist?

It was only on the news a few days ago that 4% of neanderthal DNA is in 70% of the world's population. But not in the blacks, a direct POLITICAL/MEDIA DRIVEN statement, to enhance their sense of being. Falsely I may add. Either they are more evolved, as most blacks would like to believe, or they are still monkies, as the elite would like to believe.

Again, race, is a joke. It is a moment in time, a modern term used in political agendas, and I feel you have been let loose on a delusional course to......delusion.

There is only one. In as many colours as is possible, and ALWAYS changing/evolving, because that is God's/Life's way. And it is wonderful.

Go back to your books, because, as like doctors, you are, by law, dictated by doctrine (and you mock religious doctrine). You start thinking for yourself, and your career is over.

If by your definition of race, the blue bloods are breeds of the same race, then they are, no doubt, the least developed/evolved race that exists. And only by incest of course.

But, unfortunately for you, it is not. Based on being white enough to see your veins, would make the entire northern european population, blue bloods. But the royal families, and elite, are the known blue bloods of history, not the white enough races, so your theory kind of sucks balls.

The blue bloods came out after the black plague. And there's plenty of info out there regarding as to why.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:04 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: The Blue Avatar

Seriously ihimself - your out of your depth. I like to read a lot on science etc and so yea I'm very opinionated. But right now your playing in my back yard - which is biology. I've already shown how your wrong and now your just throwing up random facts, trying to link them with no evidence and basically trying to disprove science. One last time I'll reply to your post but have some dignity and realise when your beat?

"But you said earlier that blacks will NEVER become caucasian, and now you say that their environments is what made them black. So, in essence, your earlier claim that blacks will NEVER become caucasian, has been nullified by your own understanding of it."

It's a simple concept, evolution in many ways is a one way door, you can go through it but not back. When I said humans of African origin cannot turn into Caucasian I meant within a lifetime, say 80 years? Changing environment CANNOT change DNA - FACT!!!! Could humans of African origin become lighter skinned if they only breed amongst each other.....hmmmm....maybe after 100,000 years - and it wouldn't be guaranteed. Here's an analogy ihimself, when you assume Blacks can turn into Whites, it is the same as assuming humans can turn into gill breathing fish with scales if they changed environment to the oceans. That is EXACTLY along the same lines as thinking White humans will change Black in a different environment - ITS NOT POSSIBLE - I would say, ask a biologist to back me up, but I am a biologist!!!

I can't explain it any more simply than that yet you think what I say has no substance. If you would like ihimself I could post a complex genetics lesson on here detailing how what you think it totally impossible. Do you want that???

The funniest part of all the BS your talking is that you truly believe it. You think that I'm ill educated and that I don't open and read books, unlike yourself that is truly enlightened. Strange though that most of your science comes from a 2000 year old fairytale book.

STOP - reread that last sentence of mine, then reread it again....clear your mind and think openly....you believe in fairytales....

I have a bookcase almost breaking with medical textbooks. I have two huge books alone on genetics. I have taken 2 whole genetics modules and did very well in them. I have a better understanding of biology than over 99% of the whole entire world! Yet you dictate to me what evolution and race are?

STOP....You think DNA can change drastically by just changing environment!!!!! MY GOD...can't you see how stupid that is? Do you realise how complex and difficult genetics is? Very obviously not! You can either take my word for it, or LOOK IT UP! DNA cannot change drastically by just changing environment!!!! Your whole nonsense relies on this....don't believe me?....CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF!!!

EDIT: To be able to check it out I do realise your probably going to have to take a biology course and it would takes months(years?) to truly understand what I am convey here. Perhaps your not a well read as you might think.

Last edited by superted : 05-13-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Ipsissimus Ipsissimus is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 12
Default Re: The Blue Avatar

I think it will clear by now that the Blue Avatars are simply shills for the real rainbow warriors (Christians/Anointians/Elect).

The fact that they limited themselves to Blue is telling in itself. However, Anointians are also Blue and every other Color, for We are the Rainbow Warriors who manifest the Rainbow Nimbus, and THEY cannot take it, steal it, or own it - though the Seven Thunders of the Aethyrs of Emptiness try to do so. For the Rainbow Crown is for those in Covenant with All Creation.

Behold, the Rainbow Warrior comes.. And Time shall be no more.





Liber AL vel Legis etiam Mysterium Iniquitatis
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-13-2010, 06:31 PM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: The Blue Avatar

Ah great, another cult based on an unoriginal sci fi schlock piece. As if the Trekkies, Star Wars nuts, and LOTR fans arent bad enoutgh. Go get some pussy you dumb asses and stop obsessing about Avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:42 PM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: The Blue Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
It's a simple concept, When I said humans of African origin cannot turn into Caucasian I meant within a lifetime, say 80 years? Changing environment CANNOT change DNA - FACT!!!!.
Please show me in which post, that i wrote that a black man can turn white in a lifetime?

Changing environments CANNOT change DNA?? FACT?? lmao. I guess the whole theory of evolution goes out the window then? And you are what? A bioscientist? Bahahaha. Sorry, again, you are not reading what you are saying. Oh, sorry, in a lifetime. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
You think that I'm ill educated and that I don't open and read books. Strange though that most of your science comes from a 2000 year old fairytale book.
Please show me the post where I state that my science comes from the bible.

The fact you claim the bible is a 2000 year old fairytale book, is evidence in itself, you have not read it. The oldest, and most devoted to, book in the history of the human race.....not species......and you have not read it, yet seem to think by reading 2 large books on bioscience, is the be all and end all of science? You are a fool. Read the bible first, enlighten yourself, and then go back to your DNA studies to find the TRUE balance.

You cannot claim to know the tree, without studying its roots.

There are texts that have been used in the bible that go far beyond 2000 years. Sad, that you don't find any interest in it. Even more sad, that you mock divine inspired doctrine, and you so blindly regurgitate scientific doctrine. Keep yourself in a box. That's your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
STOP....You think DNA can change drastically by just changing environment!!!!! MY GOD...can't you see how stupid that is? Do you realise how complex and difficult genetics is? Very obviously not! You can either take my word for it, or LOOK IT UP! DNA cannot change drastically by just changing environment!!!! Your whole nonsense relies on this....don't believe me?....CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF!!!
Again, please show me the post where I state DNA can change drastically by just changing environment.
You have dedicated your entire post on this, so called, statement of mine.

I think YOU'RE hilarious.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Ipsissimus Ipsissimus is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 12
Default Re: The Blue Avatar

MITCHELL!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.