Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2010, 05:37 AM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Default Destroyers of empires

Ancient rome, the gods, the heros, the history and culture... and then theres the jews. with there one testamint of history. the old testimant scroll! a story for next time. lets focus on the most recent event first! ah yes, the pen was mightyer than the sword for one group of people in two great altercations of history on the grandest occasions! the romans, a mighty awesome empire crumbled to the jewish invention of jesus christ of nazurath! like they did to the egyptain empire with the invention god! what will the jews do next? destroy the american empire! why? cuz thats what they do! but how you ask? they made god, then jesus. so... now what? THE ANTI CHRIST! me! the new king of the jews!!! muwahahahahaha! tremble in terror humans!!! it is me! i confess! worship me! i saw the iron man movie with robert downing jr. so if he can tell the world who he is and its all good then why not me? the anti christ? - yours truly, the A.C.

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-11-2010 at 05:40 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:06 AM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: Destroyers of empires

Why are you here wasting your time and more importantly everyone else's time with your rambling posts? Anti-Semitic comments? Bound to be grossly breaking forum rules?

A poignant point would be why post the above? It is total nonsense and most likely has got you banned. It hasn't got through to or changed anyone's mind about the Jews.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:00 AM

Question Re: Destroyers of empires

So many ways to answer you ted! ill give you three good reasons! 1. holy sh?t theres rules? what the hell are they? 2. how is calling myself a jew antisemintic??? 3. i am who i say i am. if i wasnt, then why wouldnt i say i am ted? look, i admit that i have fun with my posts... Alot of fun! whats wrong with that man? why do you insist on pooping in my cheerios? why? yes im wasting time! we all are. did you point that out becouse your afraid of who and what i am? or perhaps... your jelous?

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-11-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Why are you here wasting your time and more importantly everyone else's time with your rambling posts? Anti-Semitic comments? Bound to be grossly breaking forum rules?

A poignant point would be why post the above? It is total nonsense and most likely has got you banned. It hasn't got through to or changed anyone's mind about the Jews.
Sorry, ted, but you're not the moderator of the forum and the OP, thus far, has not broken any rules.

You have broken the rules by returning to the forum under a different username after being banned permanetly.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, ted, but you're not the moderator of the forum and the OP, thus far, has not broken any rules.

You have broken the rules by returning to the forum under a different username after being banned permanetly.
whats a op? original poster? oh. ok. but who are you saying got banned? i know its not me! so who did superted use to be and how did you find him out? or did he spill the beans on himself?
Old 05-11-2010, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluemagica View Post
whats a op? original poster? oh. ok. but who are you saying got banned? i know its not me! so who did superted use to be and how did you find him out? or did he spill the beans on himself?
Superted did not spill the beans on himself.

Sorry, but MODERATORS cannot divulge their secrets.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Hyper M0derator

Yea I'm not the moderator, what do I know? Would have thought calling the Jews 'empire destroyers' was a tad anti-Semitic but sure maybe you agree.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:32 AM

Red face Re: Destroyers of empires

Quote:
Superted did not spill the beans on himself.

Sorry, but MODERATORS cannot divulge their secrets.

hahaha! o.k. i see you werent apointed moderator at randomn. perhaps you know more than most people on here persume you do. thats none of my buisness i suppose. just know that i am an intulectual giant. my intellegence puts einstine to shame. but... sadly... i cant spell good. i might one day try hooked on phonics or something. lol. - why so serious? lighten up with, the A.C.!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Yea I'm not the moderator, what do I know? Would have thought calling the Jews 'empire destroyers' was a tad anti-Semitic but sure maybe you agree.
Stating a negative about a JEW is not anti-semitic.

If you state a negative about me, should I consider that it's anti-Caucasian?

However, I do agree that cbluemagica appears to display intolerance towards those who are different than himself.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-14-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Stating a negative about a JEW is not anti-semitic.

If you state a negative about me, should I consider that it's anti-Caucasian?

However, I do agree that cbluemagica appears to display intolerance towards those who are different than himself.
The distinction lies in whether it was used in the singular or plural. If the comment was singularly referring to on Jew, that's just ad hominem. If it is referring to Jews as a whole, that's clearly an anti-Semitic generalization. So no, if the statement really was just referring to one person, its not anti-semitic.