Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2006, 10:25 AM

Default Book of Revelations

I'm very confused as to why people keep on quoting the Book of Revelations.
It was written about 18/1900 years ago. It is a book full of symbols which could be interpreted as anything from NWO to a McDonalds menu.
No-one is exactly sure who wrote it. Possibilities range from John of Patmos, John the Apostle, and it is not included in every version of the Bible.

Why people choose to reference this book confuses me non stop. Christianity teaches you that the Bible is not open to interpretation, what is written in there is fact. Therefore comparing modern conflicts or disasters and pointing to any vague chapter in the back of an old book is pointless. What will happen, IF it happens, will be as it is written so as not to cause confusion. Personally I dont believe it will happen and that John the Evangelist was too fond of mushrooms

Old 08-02-2006, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Book of Revelations

Barbarian one day you or your seed will be

microchipped for "your" safety and "your"

benefit ... notice the missing person stories

in the news ... these stories will have people

eventually screaming to get their kids chipped ...

revelation foretold this ... as little as 50 years

ago everybody said it would never happen ... today

any person who looks at this will say it is only

a question of time ... how do you figure

revelation was able to know the future ?
Old 08-02-2006, 07:11 PM

Barbarian, what an apt name, the 1st verse in this book gives its true name "THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST". Written in approximately A. D. 96 by John. This book is a prophetic message completely devoid of any need of your belief or any other human. You never have to look at this book again and for your sake leave it alone. Every word in this book is in the process of coming about in fact 4 seals have passed with only three to go. This book is not written about what may happen, but about what is and will happen. It is written exclusively to those who can understand it and not to those you must continue to debate its merits. It is the plan for the culmination of the age of Human flesh and says so. It is not the end of the Earth, because the Earth is not owned by any Human and no feeble Human can destroy the property of the Deity no matter what you are any others think. The Earth will survive, The Human race will not is that plain enough. How do I know? Because I know my fate and now you know yours. Look to the upper right of this screen and see if you have eyes to see.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:12 AM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
Barbarian, what an apt name, the 1st verse in this book gives its true name "THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST". Written in approximately A. D. 96 by John. This book is a prophetic message completely devoid of any need of your belief or any other human. You never have to look at this book again and for your sake leave it alone. Every word in this book is in the process of coming about in fact 4 seals have passed with only three to go. This book is not written about what may happen, but about what is and will happen. It is written exclusively to those who can understand it and not to those you must continue to debate its merits. It is the plan for the culmination of the age of Human flesh and says so. It is not the end of the Earth, because the Earth is not owned by any Human and no feeble Human can destroy the property of the Deity no matter what you are any others think. The Earth will survive, The Human race will not is that plain enough. How do I know? Because I know my fate and now you know yours. Look to the upper right of this screen and see if you have eyes to see.

well said ... no use debating the obvious ... no

man could have known about microchipping and

other technology mentioned in it about

1900 years ago.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:41 AM

Typical.
You ask for a straight answer and you get "well if you dont understand it then you are not meant to!"
There are countless books of the end of the world, why just pick one and hold it up as an example? There are prophecies far older than the Book of Revelations, all with their own fantastic tales of the end of time.

Just as a test, and I would really appreciate this, please quote chapter and verse, without interpretation, as to the bit about the microchip implants.
And, most importantly, read it carefully, and think about the last 1900 years and how such an act could have been implemented at any point.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:07 AM

I have no interest in your belief in the Bible. I am not a teacher. Your respect or lack of it for my knowledge is unnecessary. I have always pointed out the massive flaw in communicating with those whose primary goal is to doubt the obvious. What you look for is not in The Revelation because you are not in The Revelation. No matter what is explained to you, you are made at the most basic level to doubt and to debate. This and you and the many like you are window dressing for this period of time. In the most modern of terms, The Revelation addresses the "Singularity". It is made into a religious malady by the human species. This book is an attempt at describing the notion of human sensed time as seen by something that is not human in any regard. It also obeys "The Law" and therefore it is open to all to view. It is your choice to understand it or dismiss it. It, unlike human thought, can not be imposed upon you, nor is it dependent upon you, it will occur in exactly the way written and it is best understood in its original language. There is one inspired translation into this language and many corrupt. There are some here who will hear a resonate chord from this and look into the matter deeper and some who will not. This is the design, so follow it. Your doubt is useful and used.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Barbarian wrote:
Typical.
You ask for a straight answer and you get "well if you dont understand it then you are not meant to!"
There are countless books of the end of the world, why just pick one and hold it up as an example? There are prophecies far older than the Book of Revelations, all with their own fantastic tales of the end of time.

Just as a test, and I would really appreciate this, please quote chapter and verse, without interpretation, as to the bit about the microchip implants.
And, most importantly, read it carefully, and think about the last 1900 years and how such an act could have been implemented at any point.

No one is asking you to understand

it ... read the book yourself and compare

with all the literature in the world in any

language you wish and see for yourself without

anyone telling you what is says or does not say.

I work in the field and believe me microchipping

will be mandatory sooner or later.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:39 PM

Quote:
666 wrote:
Quote:
Barbarian wrote:
Typical.

No one is asking you to understand

it ... read the book yourself and compare

with all the literature in the world in any

language you wish and see for yourself without

anyone telling you what is says or does not say.

I work in the field and believe me microchipping

will be mandatory sooner or later.

ok let's do it your way ... tell us when in

history the following occurred and I will quote

directly for Revelations with no comments from me

excepts a few capitalizations ... remember this is

a book that reveals the future so not everything

will be comprehensible yet ... but we

can witness that it is getting to be clearer

as time progresses.

------------------------------------------

Revelations

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that NO man might BUY OR SELL, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
---------------------------------------
Old 08-03-2006, 12:44 PM

I would love for anybody to show us a more

impressive foretelling of the future from

any other source ... or a good explanation

on why Revelations is a fraud.
Old 08-03-2006, 05:59 PM

Now you're misquoting me.
I have never once said the book is a fraud. The simple question I asked is why does everyone keep on giving it reference. The answers I've been given are not answers. They are simply responses. But since you are so adamant that I am here to defraud the book, I’ll try not to disappoint you.

Quote:
ok let's do it your way ... tell us when in

history the following occurred and I will quote

directly for Revelations with no comments from me

excepts a few capitalizations ... remember this is

a book that reveals the future so not everything

will be comprehensible yet ... but we

can witness that it is getting to be clearer

as time progresses.
Battle of Hasting 1066
1000 years after this was written. Should be a juicy chunk

Quote:
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that NO man might BUY OR SELL, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Branding iron.
For several thousand years, branding irons have been used to mark property. What more horrible idea than to think that the ‘Beast’ would actually force people to be branded.
I still fail to see where it’s on about implanting microchips. I mean a microchip could be placed in the hand but it would be very impractical to have it in your forehead. Again it’s just a terrible story

You think that you know we are in the end of days. Well if you love Revelations, perhaps you should read other sections of the Bible

Quote:
Mathew 24:35-36 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."
Now, unless you are God, and I very much doubt you are, explain to me again how you know best, and why he would pick up John and show him something completely different to conflict with the Gospel?

As for the fact that I like to debunk, YES I love to debunk. I love to find out the truth. I like to wipe away cobwebs of theories and misplaced conclusions and expose the granite of hard truth. I do this for myself, by going out and researching or examining the evidence in my hands. Not by sitting day in and day out at a computer, my mind turning inwards in a labyrinth of lies. My mind is open, but not that open my brains fall out. It doesn’t mean I haven’t found truths which are hard to understand on my travels, or that I simply dismiss what isn’t relative to what I’m after. That would not be scientific. Trust me when I say I have seen enough strange sights and times as to stretch my beliefs.

Quote:
This book is an attempt at describing the notion of human sensed time as seen by something that is not human in any regard
No, the book was written by a man. Man is a flawed creature. If you accept prophecies, then you are resigning yourself to the fact that no matter what you do, it has already been predicted and you are powerless to change all and anything. You have no life. You are a character in a book and nothing more. In which case we are all less than ‘window dressings’.

I have yet to see one exact prophecy, or to be presented with one which says ‘This is proof.’ I have been shown predictions from Nostradamus and screamed at for not seeing what isn’t there to be seen. “I have to read between the lines” or “in it’s original translation it meant this”. It is rubbish, nonsensical ramblings and a bad waste of good paper. What good is a book of prophecies, if you only understand the prophecy AFTER it has happened? If you know the prophecy before hand, and you had the power to change it, and did, the prophecy would be wrong, and if you have changed one prophecy and made it wrong, then the other would have to follow suite.

Prophecies are for those who when finished with their cup of tea, expect a leaf transported thousands of miles, dunked in boiling water, to give them a rosy future

Other sources:
Very well, here is a list:

Nostradamus (he has to be on top of the list)
Islam and Qur'ān
Viking and Celtic Mythology
Hopi indian predictions
The Mayan prophecies

A problem you’ll uncover when reading anything into these, is that none of them collaborate. Yes they all have war in them between Good and Evil (which is just viewpoints), and the destruction of the world, but after that they all go off into their own fantasies. There is no point where you can match up any of their predictions with ours, but, just as you do, these people believe(d) in them. To say that Christianity, or for that matter any religion, is the One True Religion and all others are wrong or can not be counted, would be the first fall down a long and rocky staircase to nowhere. Once you grab one book and say I’m not believing any thing else could be your first and biggest mistake, especially when you consider the fact that all the words contained therein are written by just men, quite capable of misquoting a previous message as you have misquoted me in the space of less than one page.

Anyway, I’ve ranted long and hard, and now await either (a) a nonsensical response filled with more confusion and unstructured ideas (b) an actual prophecy that will astound and amaze me. I prophesize it will be (a)

As for ignt stating myself to being just ‘window dressing’, let me explain this in pure, cold, vicious, hard, logic, so that you and others may know this as my truth. “You Do Not Know With Whom You Are Speaking” so if I were you, and thankfully not, I would speak with a careful tongue

Perhaps when you’ve finished ranting at me, you’ll like to have a look at these:
http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm (very good for a laugh)
If you’re very good, you might find your name in there