Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2005, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Must See Video - at N.O. Convention Center, Last night, Geraldo & Shepard Smith

Quote:
Okay, so Bush is impeached. But that leaves Cheney to play.
There's a ruler with iron fist if I ever saw one.
You're assuming that this is all going to take a legal, constitutional twist.
I see it devolving more into another "October Surprise" like the Bolsheviks in 1917.
History is such a redundant bitch, because she is consistently controlled by the same forces.

Old 09-03-2005, 08:43 PM

Default Re: Must See Video - at N.O. Convention Center, Last night, Geraldo & Shepard Smith

I'm not real certain martial law will be implemented under Bush's watch. I guess in elitists terms, he has a quickly disappearing window of opportunity to make a sweeping power play. I think more chaos needs to happen though in order for that to happen.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-03-2005, 08:44 PM

I'll wager a crisp $50 Australian Plastic Note ($36 U.S) that Bush is run out of town before the end of this year.

I have written this on a peice of paper as an "I.O.U". U.S style. So it may or may not be worth anything over the coming weeks.

It will escalate RAPIDLY over the next week.

Bush is finished. I'm sure of it. And soon.

Nothing else in my life is clearer than this right now...except that Miss Daisy was the ONLY good thing to come out of The Dukes Of Hazzard.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:46 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Nothing else in my life is clearer than this right now...except that Miss Daisy was the ONLY good thing to come out of The Dukes Of Hazzard.
This is absolutely true. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:47 PM

Quote:
I guess in elitists terms, he has a quickly disappearing window of opportunity to make a sweeping power play.
AB-SO-LUTELY. And even if he does, his neocon infiltrators could still sabotage it and turn it against him.
I still expect something nuclear that will result in Russia retaliating against the U. S.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:49 PM

Quote:
I think more chaos needs to happen though in order for that to happen.
That is not dependant on which arm of the club is appearing on the set every day in Washington. Besides...where is Cheyney these days. Has Hillary made a speech?

We all know Martial Law is coming. The time frame is the debate.

The laws are in place. The security apparatus is organised. The technology is in.

Now for the main events.

Civil unrest must be the goal. Anything that will foment chaos on this level is on the cards.

The possabilities list will be long.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:50 PM

October suprise revolt you say, freeman? Yeah, I can see that. Martial law would be implemented in damned hurry if that happened. Who do you suppose might be the charismatic leader of this revolt?
Old 09-03-2005, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Civil unrest must be the goal. Anything that will foment chaos on this level is on the cards.
YES, YES, YES!

Bush is about to enter the same domestic territory as Lyndon Johnson/Richard Nixon during the Viet Nam era.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:54 PM

They will arise from the east and storm capital hill and it will burn like the reichstagg. Nostradomus Quatrain>>>No Shit! :-P
Old 09-03-2005, 08:56 PM

Quote:
I still expect something nuclear that will result in Russia retaliating against the U. S.
I personally believe ALL OUT nukes have been prepared for around 2011-12. Only if the world population is not cowed.

Bio will be their weapon of choice beginning with China and Asia in general. This has a real "fear factor" that will keep whitey under the Police State thumb over sudden and over with Nukes.

Still...a small nuke to be blamed on the usual suspects may be on the cards with a little more chaos.

My nose is twitching faster than Tabitha's...something more...soon.

A running series of events over one sudden one.

Civil War MUST be a priority in the U.S right now for the Globalists.

Keep an eye on the Middle East right now too.

For me the vital need is to portray the U.S as on it's knees and vulnerable...and naughty players like Iran "callously" played on this for...???? Then the U.S can be seen to have suffered a grievious blow that they could only respond with nukes...visa vi Iran.

Of course it's all up in the air and up for grabs.

Once the nuking starts Cheyney will be leader.