Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2005, 11:04 PM

Default Re: Must See Video - at N.O. Convention Center, Last night, Geraldo & Shepard Smith

Quote:
Did you folks here Geraldo last nite ?

He says that " there are lessons to be learned

here ... and we should remember them for when

the nuclear attack hits us " ! ! !
That's interesting...Geraldo is a dramatizing dipshit, but he does have a big mouth. If someone let something slip to him, he just might pass it along.

Old 09-03-2005, 11:16 PM

Default Re: Must See Video - at N.O. Convention Center, Last night, Geraldo & Shepard Smith

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Did you folks here Geraldo last nite ?

He says that " there are lessons to be learned

here ... and we should remember them for when

the nuclear attack hits us " ! ! !
That's interesting...Geraldo is a dramatizing dipshit, but he does have a big mouth. If someone let something slip to him, he just might pass it along.

What lessons??? and how will remembering them help us???

What?

That the government of the United State's of America doesn't respond to the needs of the people and is a corrupt and criminal organization?

Is that what we're suppose to remember?

How is that going to help us??

The government is the entity that needs to learn from their mistakes. Not us!!!

They are our abusers.

We are at their mercy.

It's like domestic violence. They say they love America and her people, but kick us in the arse everyday.

We try to address them, but they intimidate, scold and chase us away.

We try to vote them out, but they fix the election and vote themselves in.

We try to speak out against them and we're considered unpatriotic.

I want a restraining order against all of them.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:24 PM

Still, back to the original topic, this is an absolutely incredible video. Fox News, the party organ of the Bush administration, turning against them. It's like we've been sucked into a wormhole to an alternate universe.
But just to be certain I copied these important quotes off the tape straight from the mouth of Shepherd Smith:

They won't let them walk oout of there, What they've done is they've locked them in there.The government said you go here and you'll get help. Or you go in that Super Dome and you'll get help. And they didn't get help. They got locked in there, and they watched people getting killed around them. And they watched people starving. And they watched elderly people not getting any medicine. And now they know it's happening, because we've been telling them.
...And you know what they're doing now...they have set up a checkpoint...it's the only way out...it's the connection to the rest of the world...and they've set up a checkpoint and anyone who walks up out of that city now is turned around...over there there's hope...over there there's electricity...over there there's food and water...but you're not allowed to go from there to here. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO IT.

Anyone still doubt government complicity in this event?
Old 09-04-2005, 08:28 PM

Such ghoulish fiends, watching them die. No doubts about govt. terror here.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-04-2005, 10:51 PM

Slightly off topic, but you know what REALLY made me sick to my @$$? When dear old Geraldo stole that baby and then forced himself to cry. Who does he think he's fooling? That's absolutely shameless!!! Disaster in America is like a fresh carcass to vultures. Every parasitic leech needs to dive in and rip off a chunk of the flesh in order to further their own pathetic existance.

Nauseating...
Old 09-05-2005, 03:18 AM

After watching the news clips and reading all your posts, I have to say that despite the fact that this Geraldo Rivera person seems to over-react and dramatize, he is THE ONLY news reporter I've seen so far - including the Thailand tsunami mass murder crime against humanity, which it was - who is doing what he can, as a journalist with access to massmedia, to try to locate missing persons in New Orleans.

This is what news reporters with access to TV cameras should be doing.

As for the political implications of this manifactured disaster I suspect it is, I agree with nohope, freeman and TB - pretext/excuse for Martial Law.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:20 PM

to bad and so sad shoulda let them all converge on your town.But i do agree they should have let them go across the river and set up a refuge camp at the wal-mart parking lot like jerry rivers said.