Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2010, 07:31 AM
I work for God

Default Are Gulf Fish Poisonous?

I came across a disturbing article showing hundreds of dead fish on the shore. They are not covered in oil, as they come from deep sea. There are catfish, and other bottom feeders, suggesting they may be dying from the chemical dispersants being used.

Are the people living near the gulf being purposefully poisoned? I haven't bought that this was an accident from the beginning.

Quote:
Dauphin Island, right off the coast of Alabama, was one of the first places to report oil making landfall on its shores. The oil hit Dauphin's beach in the form of small tar balls -- similar to those I found washing up on the shore of Louisiana. Now, just a few days later, hundreds of dead fish have washed up on the same island. I captured the grisly scene, or at least attempted to -- there were too many dead catfish littering the beach to photograph.

YouTube - Dead fish on Alabama beach

Hundreds of Dead Fish Wash Up on Public Beach in Alabama After Oil Sightings (Photos + Video) : TreeHugger

Old 05-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: Are Gulf Fish Poisonous?

You think the BP oil leak was done on purpose? For what reason?
Old 05-15-2010, 08:21 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
You think the BP oil leak was done on purpose? For what reason?
To bring about a new technology to clean up the oil spill called, self assembling machines, or nanobots, that will get out of control and create the Red Goo.

The Red Goo eats pretty much anything carbon based. That's why the PTB have built underground cities stuffed full of food, water and supplies, to outlive the Red Goo.

The worlds waters will be poisoned. Not because Revelations is coming true, but because they are bringing about the prophecy themselves.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:10 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Experts say dispersants, while toxic, are much less toxic than oil. Using them on an oil spill produces the "lesser of two difficult environmental outcomes," says EPA administrator Lisa Jackson.

But some experts, including Ken Rosenberg of Cornell University's Lab of Ornithology, say dispersants still pose a problem for the environment.

"Almost certainly it's going to have major effects down in the water to the marine life and, ultimately, this is the same marine life on which the birds and animals on the surface are dependent," Rosenberg told CNN.

Scientists have warned that fish eggs and larvae, shrimp, coral and oysters are potentially most at risk from dispersants. The chemicals can also contaminate the skin of ocean-farmed fish if their cages are near where dispersants are used, according to the International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation, a nonprofit group that offers technical guidance on cleaning up spills.
What are oil dispersants? - CNN.com

Once people start seeing how devistating the dispersants are, they will be succeptable to any solution. That solution will rear itself as an ugly beast rising out of the ocean.

They call them Self Assembling Machines, or SAMS. They actually self replicate, and carry little bacteria backpacks that eat the oil, and the machines use the carbon from the oil to build another nanobot, as the bacteria replicate.

Quote:
Different molecules within the body result in the formation of a wide variety of microstructures. Interface Sciences Corporation has, through the use of its patented technology and patented application methods, synthetically recreated Mother Nature's ability to create self-assembled monolayers (SAMs) up to several layers thick depending on the application.

The marriage of nanoparticulates and SAMs provides direct access to a new class of nanostructured hybrid materials that are very useful as environmental sorbent materials, structural components, coatings, wetting control, friction and lubrication control, adhesion, bio-related applications (e.g. pharmaceutical controlled release, and biomedical implant materials), sensing/detection, environmental remediation and electronics materials.
Nanotechnology for Recovery and Reuse of Spilled Oil

Last edited by stompk : 05-15-2010 at 09:24 AM.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Hyper M0derator

Red goo....?
Old 05-15-2010, 05:46 PM

i hope not i like fish
Old 05-16-2010, 02:04 AM
Hyper M0derator

I hope not, I like fish.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:13 AM