Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2010, 03:49 AM

Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Thank you Blue Angel for your comments, there is no doubt that my thread sections can make your brain hurt as i deal with details that not all members are familiar with....let me show the rare alignment that happened at the start of the day by midnight of the establishment of the German Workers Party that happened at location that is also important...it doesn't happen at all locations.

In the Northern Hemisphere the middle of the sky by midnight is calcalated by a straight line up from South, you will note by attachment picture that Sirius and Jupiter are aligned in a straight line up from South.

Please click on attachment, then left click on image when it appears to make image bigger!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 50 50%.jpg (89.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-01-2010, 04:12 AM

You will note i say that these alignments that secret societies use are aligned to the start of the day....this can mean midnight, sunrise or sunset on 5th Jan. 1919 in Munich...they use two stars Alnilam/Belt of Orion/Osiris or Sirius/Isis.

Here you have another rare alignment with Jupiter....esoteric secret societies love Jupiter, the King of Planets, and in astrology magic would magnify the influence of Sirius, link below, please scroll down to "Planets in Astrology" then down to "Jupiter" :-

Planets in astrology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-01-2010, 04:34 AM

Readers will note that the intended position of Sirius on the Prime Meridian, Greenwich....part of London at midnight at 1st January :-

Sirius midnight culmination New Year’s Eve | Tonight | EarthSky

England adopted the Gregorian Calendar on 14th September 1752, but 11 days were taken out of the calender, so effected the first Gregorian New Year at midnight on 1st Jan. 1753.....where was JUPITER....please read link:-

What Happened in 1752?
Old 07-01-2010, 05:00 AM

Come on Freemasons....don't you want to play with me?

I'm dying to show alignments when Pennsylvania joined the Union on 12th December 1787, however then Harrisburg wasn't the Capitol...Philadelphia was then....where was Jupiter?

No one want to play?
Old 07-01-2010, 05:26 AM

Up to the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month 1918, the day was chosen and the hour was chosen for esoteric symbolism....in the last few hours of the First World War there were 11,000 casulties:-

The Last Day Of World War One by Michael Palin

What a loss due to esoteric secret societies, and Harry Potter/potty symbolism that needs to be transported back to the 1500's!!!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:10 AM

America didn't sign the Treaty of Versailles surrender document on 28th June 1919, St Vitus Day.

Please look at very top of this link and read "came into force with the exchange of ratifacations at Berlin on 11th November 1921"

These mystics do love numerology don't they?

US - Germany Peace Treaty - Wikisource

Numerology is used the world over....everyone wants to do bussiness with China, they love the number 8.....thus is why The Beijing Olympics started on 8/8/2008!

Below is a link explaining Chinese customs for American businessmen please scroll down link to "Numerology" and read down:-

China's Changing Culture and Etiquette--CBR July-August 2008
Old 07-05-2010, 08:41 AM

These days we honour the dead from war on 11th November, however it isn't the only date, in America the dead of the Civil War memorial day is celebrated on the last Monday in May, and is no longer a fixed date, this was changed in 1971.

The Official date of Memorial day was observed on 5th May 1866, however General John Logan was impressed how the South respected their dead after the Civil War and led a call for a National Holiday for all the Dead.

Logan while in the Capital H.Q. chose 30th May 1868 and then on Memorial Day that was eventually changed in 1971.

He used sunset for alignment, being ancient Greek day start that happened at 19:12:28pm on 29th May 1868, the west was always associated with death with the ancient Egyptians being where the Sun Died at the end of the day!

Memorial Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-05-2010, 08:50 AM

On attachment please find astronomy picture looking towards the West at sunset on 29th May 1868 at location of Washington D.C., along the red line you will see that Sirius/Isis sets with the Sun!

In the next thread section i will be looking at the birth of the U.S. Grand Army of the Republic on 6th April 1866 in Decatur, Illinois.

Grand Army of the Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Memorial day picture on attachment, please click, then when image comes up please click on it again to make larger!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 57 50%.jpg (69.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-07-2010, 04:09 AM

I'm not against all freemasons, but splinter groups, KSigMason needs to return to this thread!

I need Galexander to return to this thread...everyone needs to ask questions, i'm not perfect in how i research.

If all religions show imput we may find an answer.

On Page one KSigmason mentions The P-2 Splinter Masonic Group, Thread section #10.

The C.I.A. were involved in Chile, so were P-2 masonic lodge, Augusto Pinochet came to power on 11th September 1973, an auspicious date.....any comments?

Augusto Pinochet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-09-2010, 08:01 AM

When Japan attacked Pearl Harbour, America was angry, they thought that it was intentional that they attacked on a Sunday when most were in church.

What they also knew at a top level was that a secret society was involved, Japan marked the day at sunrise, how apt for the Land of the rising Sun!

Sunrise on 7th December 1941 in Pearl City, Hawaii happened at 06:31am, while Alnilam/Belt of Orion/Osiris was setting in the West along the horizon!

Attack on Pearl Harbor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Astronomy picture on attachment please click, then left click on image to make bigger when it appears....red line is horizon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 62 50%.jpg (74.2 KB, 1 views)