Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2005, 10:22 AM

Default Re: Why Aren't They Using the Concentration Camps?

Back to the original topic of this thread, it appears I may have spoken too soon:

Refugees from New Orleans behind barbed wire in Utah

Quote:
by Don Nash, Unknown News

Update:

Interview about restrictions on
New Orleans detainees ends abruptly
Sept. 6, 2005 [Day 9]

Utah's Governor Jon Huntsman has taken in some of the New Orleans refugees, at Camp Williams. Replete with barbed wire, armed soldiers with weapons at ready, police and sheriff with weapons at ready, and hell, they must surely feel right at home. In America yet. What bullshit! I'm not done with this outrage, not by a long shot. I'm actually just getting started.

Unknown News needs to come up with some Press Credentials. I want access to Camp Williams and were I "media," they'd have to let me in and allow me to talk with the refugees? Wouldn't they?

Hell, they'd let me in, I'm certain. They might not let me back out but, they would let me in. Just a passing thought. Or then again, maybe it was passing wind. Or gas. I get that a lot. Gas, that is. I'm an old gas-bag deluxe.

Anyway, think about the press credentials thing. I am serious about that even thought I crack wise about it. I do want to get in there to talk with those poor folk.

The Hurricane Katrina insurgency from New Orleans is tucked safely away behind the 6-foot chain link fence with the accommodating barb wire atop chain links. The ONLY entry into Detention Camp Utah is through the highly secure military gates that are guarded by armed military guards twenty four seven.

The ONLY access to the New Orleans insurgency is granted to military, government officials, and MAINSTREAM media.

The armed military guards at the military gates will not take nor answer any questions regarding the New Orleans insurgency. The guards will however instruct one dissident radical pseudo-media personality to turn the car around and get gone post haste. Only officially cleared personnel can access the New Orleans insurgency.

Detention Camp Utah is located about 20 miles from downtown civilization. There is no transportation, public or otherwise, for the New Orleans insurgency. Supposedly, it has been reported by one local media concern that there will be twice-daily bus service available to "cleared" insurgents.

The armed military guards at the aforementioned closely guarded military gates would answer no questions regarding whether the New Orleans insurgency would be able to clear the gates to access the quickie mart, located down a rather steep hill about three miles from the Detention Camp Utah. Nor would the guards answer questions regarding whether they would allow the New Orleans insurgency to re-enter Detention Camp Utah if somehow they were able to gain an exit.

Detention Camp Utah is a windblown and barren military installation atop the foothills of what is known as the Oquirrh (pronounced ochre) Mountains. It is isolated and surely quiet.

What a pleasant spot for those that were relocated by the U.S. military and the New Orleans insurgency weren't even told where it was they were being shipped to. Not a one of the refugees/insurgents were told they were being sent to Utah. What a freaking shock that must have been.

That is all I was able to ascertain when I paid Detention Camp Utah a short visit on Labor Day. Due to the escalating hostility of the military guards at the armed military gates into Detention Camp Utah, I cut my visit short and also cut my questioning of the armed military guards short. The nice chap with the shiny Colt 45 and the three stripes on his sleeve was growing moderately curt and gave me one last instruction to get away while I still could.

That's the way it is, Labor Day 2005.
Quote:
Some refugees unhappy with destination

by Kirsten Stewart,
Salt Lake Tribune

Sept. 5, 2005 [Day 8]

Jervis Bergeron lost his home to Hurricane Katrina. He lost his dignity looting for food and water. He lost track of his family in the chaos that ensued as rescuers evacuated New Orleans.

Now he has lost his bearings.

"I knew where Utah was, but nobody told me that's where we were going. Nothing personal. It's nice. But I don't know anybody here," said Bergeron, among the first batch of 152 evacuees to arrive at the Camp Williams Utah Army National Guard training site.

Like others who arrived in smaller military planes, Bergeron wasn't told where he was headed when he boarded the JetBlue airliner Saturday at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. In fact, great pains were taken to keep their destination secret.

National Guard officials asked a reporter and photographer aboard two separate military planes not to identify their news organizations or tell the refugees where the planes were going. They explained some refugees on earlier flights complained or refused evacuation when told where they were going.

Federal emergency officials said pilots had their passengers' safety in mind. Few evacuees are holding a grudge.

But some argue, as a matter of respect and simple courtesy, they should have been told where they were landing.

"I asked four or five people, but they said they didn't know," said Bergeron, 54. "It wasn't until the airplane doors were shut and the engines started that they told us, Utah."

Michael Widomski, spokesman for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), said keeping destinations a secret wasn't an official policy decision, but more likely a last-minute response to trying circumstances.

He doesn't know if the practice was unique to Utah-bound flights.

"This is not a relocation effort. It would be great to provide air service to wherever they want. But that's not logistically possible," said Widomski. He said 13 states currently are sheltering refugees. So far, Utah, Arizona and Colorado are the farthest West.

"It isn't good or bad policy," said Widomski. "The priority is getting people into a safe, clean environment as fast as we can."

Not everyone was dismayed to find themselves thousands of miles from home in foreign surroundings.

"I was just happy to get out of there," said Antoinette LaFrance. The flight was the 61-year-old's first time on a plane and first visit to Utah.

"People applauded when they heard it was Utah," said Adolph Dennis, who came on a Sunday morning flight. "We heard it was getting awful crowded in Houston. Everyone has been so hospitable here."

At least one volunteer at Camp Williams says the scattershot rescue will make reconnecting families tougher. Violating victims' civil rights also adds insult to injury and reinforces their feelings of helplessness, said Christine Hurst, a certified crisis counselor.

Hurst recounted the experience of a young evacuee who on Saturday told a family member in Texas that she was en route to Houston only to wind up in Utah.

"Now the Red Cross has to send her to Houston. That's where her family is. There's no family here. It's been quite a culture shock for her."

All Hurst can do, she says, is "validate their feelings and tell them they have the right to be angry."
The Skull Valley/Camp William camp is listed among the FEMA concentration camps in the REX84 program that Oliver North was interrogated about during the Iran/Contral hearings (and refused to testify, citing issues of "national security"):

FEMA Concentration Camps

Old 09-08-2005, 03:55 PM

Hey, true, on that guy McAlpine:

You got the info on him from David Icke?

You can't believe a guy who claims alien lizards rule our world??? :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Old 09-08-2005, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Hey, true, on that guy McAlpine:

You got the info on him from David Icke?

You can't believe a guy who claims alien lizards rule our world???
Yeh o.k! Enough! I was waiting for that one. I still say he's a tosser.:-) Heard him interviewed by Alex Jones...VERY defensive! Not very articulate when challenged. NOT impressed with him.

As for concentration camps...we've had them in Oz for a few years. In the middle of nowhere...refugee's who come by boat from all over the world are stuck straight in their. No white people of course. Little kids, babies...terrible conditions.

The joke is, that on average...%80 will be granted refugee status. They spend years in their. They have only just started allowing mothers and kids out into the community. I've met some of these people through the hospital system...absoloute horror stories! HUGE scars over their bodies, torture marks...terrible. But, they be "Muzzies" and peices of shit so...who cares? You wont see "whitey" in their.

Just wait FREEMAN. Being locked up does strange things to a person. Put decent people behind wire for spurious reasons and you will get a riot...and many deaths.

I spent 8 days on remand awaiting sentencing at a maximum security prison here in Oz. I'm a big guy and know the streets well. I had nothing to fear on the physical level. However, it really fucked with my mind. For the first 3 days I had a ball...going through ALL the process's, being stripped searched, tight security restrictions. Meeting hard core multi millionair drug dealers who were in the process of paying their way out, been all over the world and by the way they talked had serious connections...George Jung (movie "Blow") is right, go in with a Bachelor in Marijuana and come out with a pHD in Heroin. However, after 3 days I got really edgy and felt the most OVERWHELMING depression and sense of helplessness. "I could not leave." The STATE had me by the balls. My "liberty" was taken and their was NOTHING I could do about it. I understand what that word "l-i-b-e-r-t-y" means now.

I will never cage an animal. Never.

Imagine you are FORCED into one of these camps. You are an upstanding citizen. Imagine you have a family outside or indeed are in their with you? NO man is going to tolerate it. I assure you. Their will be riots and deaths. Thousands of them. The words..."I know my rights" will mean nothing. Add in a nice load of national gaurd just back from Iraq...hardened...good luck.

Recipe for mass murder.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:27 AM

!!