Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Europe
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2011, 10:58 AM

Default Re: David Cameron Uk prime minster related to royal family.

Blueangel, what is your problem with the UK Column? It reports real news and real issues unlike the other so called UK press, issues that matter including families which are broken up and children taken to g_d knows where. The UK Column fights for the rights of people, its a true voice of the people, which can't be said for the other rags.
You want me to go away? Well ban me and reveal to the members what a pathetic individual you are, "supermoderator" - my arse

People like Brian Gerrish are invalueable to the cause of truth and justice, his work is supported by documented evidence, unlike many other researchers. So I will spread the word wherever I go!

The UK Column - please support it folks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-25-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatisthetruth View Post
I'd buy that paper over tripe like the sun or the daily fail any day
Whatistruth - well said my friend! Glad to have a dialogue with someone who sees and speaks sense! Sadly their are folk here who seem to have lost the plot!
The UK Column is a brilliant newspaper and is more than worthy of our support!
I've a feeling my membership here will be shortlived! But hey, plenty of other forums and even some where the moderators are worthy of their title!!!

UK Column |

Old 05-24-2011, 05:33 PM

BA probably doesn't understand the depth of the absolute lack of un-biased non-propeganda information in the UK, its like a dictatorship in itself, and doesn't see the value in something like the UK column, something you could point at and show somebody and say look its not just a bunch of people on the internet talking about it average joe, its in a paper and since you seem to believe everything you read in a paper have a read of this! Yes thats right the likes of david cameron are commiting treason and making a mockery of a so called constitution. Although that aside, this surely isnt for sale in the local corner shop?
Old 05-26-2011, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatisthetruth View Post
BA probably doesn't understand the depth of the absolute lack of un-biased non-propeganda information in the UK, its like a dictatorship in itself, and doesn't see the value in something like the UK column, something you could point at and show somebody and say look its not just a bunch of people on the internet talking about it average joe, its in a paper and since you seem to believe everything you read in a paper have a read of this! Yes thats right the likes of david cameron are commiting treason and making a mockery of a so called constitution. Although that aside, this surely isnt for sale in the local corner shop?
a lot of forums are plagued by people who ridicule what is posted without any shred of evidence, which is annoying because its childish and a waste of time. BA may have wanted to stir things up, as after all this forum is fairly inactive compared to others, but their is no excuse for what he wrote. If BA is unaware of the laughable standard of journalism in the UK(and elsewhere) then he should not have commented in the manner he did as it revealed his immaturity! If I make a comment on something I will do so only if I have knowledge on the subject, or if necessary I will research the matter prior to posting a comment.
The UK Column can be purchased directly from their website, as well as by snail mail. Friends of mine purchase 50 0r 100 each month and give away as many copies as they can!

Old 05-26-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasfeast View Post
a lot of forums are plagued by people who ridicule what is posted without any shred of evidence, which is annoying because its childish and a waste of time. BA may have wanted to stir things up, as after all this forum is fairly inactive compared to others, but their is no excuse for what he wrote. If BA is unaware of the laughable standard of journalism in the UK(and elsewhere) then he should not have commented in the manner he did as it revealed his immaturity! If I make a comment on something I will do so only if I have knowledge on the subject, or if necessary I will research the matter prior to posting a comment.
The UK Column can be purchased directly from their website, as well as by snail mail. Friends of mine purchase 50 0r 100 each month and give away as many copies as they can!
BA is the moderator of this forum, dude, and, therefore, my presence here is not to stir things up.

It is to make sure that people like you don't stir things up without a shred of evidence.

To whom are you referencing when you say that there is no excuse for what HE wrote?

Oh, yes, oh, my, how horrible it was that which he wrote and I'm certain, because of it, the pot has been stirred and the activity on this forum will increase because of a thread about someone in the UK being related to the ROYAL family and the comment that HE made about it.

Right!

As if anyone cares.

And, what was it that HE wrote that was so horrible and which, according to you, there is is no excuse for such a statement?

Dude.

I'm not a HE and don't tell me how I should and shouldn't reply.

I don't care one bit about the UK and/or their journalism and, if you recall, my comment was poking fun at the laughable manner of the UK's journalism.

I do my research, pal, and, apparently, you don't.

I'm not a HE.

I don't moderate this forum in order to stir things up because, in your opinion, it's fairly inactive, compared to other forums.

We like the activity here at CC.

This is a warning to you.

DO NOT accuse me of that which is false, or I will ban you so you can go to the other forums where there is more activity instead of hanging around here and trying to stir things up.

Capice?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-26-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:34 AM

BA is the moderator of this forum, dude, and, therefore, my presence here is not to stir things up.

But BA you do stir things up! Your gift is as a comedian though as you've made me laugh! The evidence is here on this forum of how you fail to deal with issues in a manner appropriate for a moderator!

It is to make sure that people like you don't stir things up without a shred of evidence.

The UK Column is the only newspaper in the UK which backs up its reports with factual evidence, so BA, the research for that statement is researched and backed up.

To whom are you referencing when you say that there is no excuse for what HE wrote?

Oh, yes, oh, my, how horrible it was that which he wrote and I'm certain, because of it, the pot has been stirred and the activity on this forum will increase because of a thread about someone in the UK being related to the ROYAL family and the comment that HE made about it.

Right!

As if anyone cares.

You wrote something which was not factual! YOU failed dude not me! Get your facts straight, if you can!

And, what was it that HE wrote that was so horrible and which, according to you, there is is no excuse for such a statement?

You know BA, surely? Go read the post again, the penny will drop! A clue - THE UK COLUMN

Dude.

So your a woman! I got your gender wrong! WOW! Get over it dude! Not a major insult!

I don't care one bit about the UK and/or their journalism and, if you recall, my comment was poking fun at the laughable manner of the UK's journalism.

The world's media is laughable BA, not just the UK's! Its a disease!

I do my research. Plenty of it! You don't, obviously!

I'm not a HE.

Already answered that!

I don't moderate this forum in order to stir things up because, in your opinion, it's fairly inactive, compared to other forums.

But you do stir things up BA! Their isn't much activity as a result though, but hey, life goes on!

Happy for you then BA!

A warning! WOW! How pathetic! BA, this is your standard response and this reveals how pathetic your moderating skills are! You come across as a spoilt child who can't get her own way!

DO NOT accuse me of that which is false, or I will ban you so you can go to the other forums where there is more activity instead of hanging around here and trying to stir things up.

Capice?

You wrote unfounded comments, which are FALSE! Ban me if it makes you feel better! Again, you show yourself as a rank amateur without a clue as how to moderate. I am not here to stir things up BA, this is a FALSE claim on your part! Read my post and see the evidence!

You'll ban me either way BA.

Namaste,

Judasfreak

Old 05-29-2011, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasfeast View Post

But BA you do stir things up! Your gift is as a comedian though as you've made me laugh! The evidence is here on this forum of how you fail to deal with issues in a manner appropriate for a moderator!

The UK Column is the only newspaper in the UK which backs up its reports with factual evidence, so BA, the research for that statement is researched and backed up.

Right!

As if anyone cares.

You wrote something which was not factual! YOU failed dude not me! Get your facts straight, if you can!

You know BA, surely? Go read the post again, the penny will drop! A clue - THE UK COLUMN.

Dude.

So your a woman! I got your gender wrong! WOW! Get over it dude! Not a major insult!

The world's media is laughable BA, not just the UK's! Its a disease!

I do my research. Plenty of it! You don't, obviously!

I'm not a HE.

Already answered that!

But you do stir things up BA! Their isn't much activity as a result though, but hey, life goes on!

Happy for you then BA!

A warning! WOW! How pathetic! BA, this is your standard response and this reveals how pathetic your moderating skills are! You come across as a spoilt child who can't get her own way!

Capice?

You wrote unfounded comments, which are FALSE! Ban me if it makes you feel better! Again, you show yourself as a rank amateur without a clue as how to moderate. I am not here to stir things up BA, this is a FALSE claim on your part! Read my post and see the evidence!

You'll ban me either way BA.

Namaste,

Judasfreak
Sorry, judasfest, but you've been banned.

You were given a warning.

Such as don't make false accusations about the moderator of this forum such as I like to stir things up.

For you to think that as a member of CC for a few months you have the authority to tell me how I've failed in my duties on this forum as a moderator is ridiculous.

Good luck!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-30-2011 at 12:41 AM.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
What's no coincidence?
It's no coincidence that the lowlife also prides itself on i'ts yid ancestry as well.