Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-21-2010, 04:58 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default the countdown


There is something about this 2012 countdown clock that bothers me
Fact around 2006 or 2007 the president of iran started a countdown for the west to convert to islam
Fact around the same time the 2012 sites made a 2012 countdown clock
You see where I am going with this . Are the countdowns one and the same?
here is the 2012 site and clock
December 21 2012, The official Website for 122112 Information

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-21-2010, 07:37 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: the countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
There is something about this 2012 countdown clock that bothers me
Fact around 2006 or 2007 the president of iran started a countdown for the west to convert to islam
Fact around the same time the 2012 sites made a 2012 countdown clock
You see where I am going with this . Are the countdowns one and the same?
here is the 2012 site and clock
December 21 2012, The official Website for 122112 Information
There is something about you that bothers me.

I couldn't care any less about 2012.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-21-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-21-2010, 08:19 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: the countdown

i told you before i am from the sister earth an the other side of the sun we share
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-21-2010, 08:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: the countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i told you before i am from the sister earth an the other side of the sun we share
I couldn't care any less from where you are from.

Sister earth on the other side or anywhere else.

Couldn't care any less.

Are we clear?

Hopefully so!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-21-2010, 08:32 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: the countdown

ok nerest good guess search
i was in the town of rhinebeck ny
i went to cardinal mcclosky
i used to have small hands.. they are huge now
i remember lassie that dog. not on tv. the origional befor it came on tv
i went to high school in port chester ny
i went to horton grade school
i knew a kid named roger
and i live by the sea...tristate area
i used to ride around in a car named kelly
i used to play chicken with the cops on my motor cycle
do you think you know me
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-21-2010, 08:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: the countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
ok nerest good guess search
i was in the town of rhinebeck ny
i went to cardinal mcclosky
i used to have small hands.. they are huge now
i remember lassie that dog. not on tv. the origional befor it came on tv
i went to high school in port chester ny
i went to horton grade school
i knew a kid named roger
and i live by the sea...tristate area
i used to ride around in a car named kelly
i used to play chicken with the cops on my motor cycle
do you think you know me
Anyone else shaking their head?

Ever look up the word "psychologist?"

It might help you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-21-2010, 09:33 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: the countdown

well i tried to do it in a civil way i gues that wont work so...
blue you got to be some peece of work to just come right out and say theres somthing about me that bothers you just like that
i would never talk to somone like that not even when im tempted to tell you in this post. you are very rude and if anyone is shaking there head its at you
and i dont need the suport of somone else like you do when you think they are following your example and agreeing with you. you just cant treet people that way for any reason you have
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-21-2010, 10:46 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: the countdown

Please, enlighten the members and readers of the forum what it is that you tried to do in a civil way.

Obviously, you failed.

I am a piece of work and proud of it, but it doesn't require that one be a piece of work to come right out and say that there is something about you that bothers them.

Really.

You wouldn't talk to someone like that?

Huh?

Oh, yeah.

How awful.

To tell a BIGOT that there is something about them that bothers them.

What was I thinking?

Please, MR. BIGOT, check your posts.

Spare me the you are rude BA.

Rude because I call you out for that which you have proven yourself to be.

A RUDE BIGOT!

Yeah.

I'm rude.

Oh, please.

Most people on this forum are shaking their head at you.

Just go away.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

Peace out, buddy.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-21-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-23-2010, 10:25 AM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: the countdown

tell what other reAders. only a few post in here. the others with there dead post still on file left. from your replys to my post i think your a muslem or the like. why dont you go put a diaper on your head and go out of sight some place. and the pleasure is all mine
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-23-2010, 11:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: the countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
tell what other reAders. only a few post in here. the others with there dead post still on file left. from your replys to my post i think your a muslem or the like. why dont you go put a diaper on your head and go out of sight some place. and the pleasure is all mine
There are those who are members and they post.

They read, too.

There are those who are not members.

They don't post.

THEY PURELY READ.

Judging from your replies to my posts, you are already wearing a diaper and it isn't on your head.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.