Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-22-2010, 10:39 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it


We are victim's of our circumstances and our circumstances are created by the controllers.

In this regard.

Yes.

We are being controlled.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

and this is who we are being controld by

the no planes theory in 9/11 is so full of crap i am going to proove it right now. one link is the home page for new york city. the other link is to contact ABC news. ask the questions at the right links and you will get your answer.. two planes hit the wtc towers in new york and was seen by thousands of witnesses. a plane crashed into the pentagon another plane was crashed after the passengers on the plane decided to fight the terrorist.. there is some form of propaganda trying to make as many as possable on the internet believe theres doubt there was planes.. for some stupid unknown reason.. but mark me. i intend to find the answer to this no planes hoax. and when i do. i will blow it wide open on the internet ill register for a Journal at very VIP web sites and it will spread.. i am going to put a stop to this stupid no planes conspiracy. by the way i was there when it happend and i saw the planes hit those buildings.. along with every other witness in new york. the liars that spred this no planes crap..
the days of this compleat lie is numberd..the only conspiracy that exist is users on the net that make them up out of thin air by bending the facts and adding to the facts making whats true a half lie where the lie part comes from the minds of people on the net with nuthing else to do. and the only place these half lies exist is on the internet and not in the real world.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:54 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Thumbs down Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
and this is who we are being controld by

the no planes theory in 9/11 is so full of crap i am going to proove it right now. one link is the home page for new york city. the other link is to contact ABC news. ask the questions at the right links and you will get your answer.. two planes hit the wtc towers in new york and was seen by thousands of witnesses. a plane crashed into the pentagon another plane was crashed after the passengers on the plane decided to fight the terrorist.. there is some form of propaganda trying to make as many as possable on the internet believe theres doubt there was planes.. for some stupid unknown reason.. but mark me. i intend to find the answer to this no planes hoax. and when i do. i will blow it wide open on the internet ill register for a Journal at very VIP web sites and it will spread.. i am going to put a stop to this stupid no planes conspiracy. by the way i was there when it happend and i saw the planes hit those buildings.. along with every other witness in new york. the liars that spred this no planes crap..
the days of this compleat lie is numberd..the only conspiracy that exist is users on the net that make them up out of thin air by bending the facts and adding to the facts making whats true a half lie where the lie part comes from the minds of people on the net with nuthing else to do. and the only place these half lies exist is on the internet and not in the real world.
Yeah, right.

You were an eyewitness to the planes crashing into the Word Trade Centers.

Yeah, you're right again.

Conspiracy theorists control everyone.

And, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.

Want to buy it?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-04-2010, 02:09 AM
outfrom outfrom is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 55
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
they control how you feel your attatude your moods they know when you sleep and get up then know what you must be thinking or whats on your mind beecause they put it in your mind. they make sure you see ahd hear what they want you to seee and hear they in fact insert into your life style and even people you know and yes those in your family to. and its so sneeky no one even knows about it. they use behavour modifacation punnishment and reward they use the stock market the tax your income and its not just a selected they control its the whole world. they have no name for there group and they are invissable to all but those they work with. they control the world govnorments they controll people that have the power to creat war what they are in fact is the great liars. and while they do this those in there control anything they do is there own idea. they. those with no names are the antichrist. minipulating everything about us. they are solid in the flesh people that use all that exist to control every aspec of our being. how good do you know yourself. are you sure your here reading this because it was your idea. how sure. there main targets are those in power but every day people are used to to influence them. they want to destroy the real you. by swaping the real you with who and what they want you to be. than they use you at others. you me all of us are being used. the way to refresh yourself is to go where you wont see or hear anything or anyone for one or two days. alone. and it works. but while doing so you must wipe from your mind all things pending past family friends job kids and think only about what is around you. do this for a day from when you wake up till you sleep. then go home. you will see whats happening. then you will see what i see. they will come after you if they think they lost control over you. you must act like you saw nuthing and play there game at least you will know and they cant make you do what you dont want to do.
Would have to say what you say is loosely there. Roughly.

Near the end "they will come after you if they think they lost control over you"
Have it like they don't want to come to you so. Further on they can make us
do whatever they want us to. There appears to be nothing in our favour.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-04-2010, 02:13 AM
outfrom outfrom is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 55
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
my first post was just a ploy
and has just prooved that the real conspiracy is us
and not those in charge
May have been a ploy but it was based on your perception of so we are.
You with or bust does not go that way.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-04-2010, 02:18 AM
outfrom outfrom is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 55
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
If people accepted their lot in life and stopped trying to over-achieve, eat quicker, spend money, be opinionated, they'd be happier. God/source doesn't judge the world we possess, but how much the world possesses us.
The powers that be want to keep us unsettled.(IMO)
The real god/source is something like everything goes from hands off.
Those that have themselves set up like that instead are wha'ts there though.

Last edited by outfrom : 08-04-2010 at 02:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-04-2010, 02:23 AM
outfrom outfrom is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 55
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Well?

What's your answer?
The way kerry said it isn't the way you are saying it.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-04-2010, 02:25 AM
outfrom outfrom is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 55
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
im one of the rare few that can
stop and get back to reality unlike you
Well that's your opinion to be sure or not.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-04-2010, 02:27 AM
outfrom outfrom is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 55
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
Who, specifically is this "They"?
They are not really distinguishable by or to anyone. Oh well.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-04-2010, 02:30 AM
outfrom outfrom is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 55
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i dont come in here much but some are allways here
dont some of you work?
We are not all in the same time zone. No doubt employed and unemployed
are here.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.