Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2010, 06:18 PM

Default Re: see if you can proove me wrong i dare you

no
im 68 born 1942 when we still rode horses..
to bad you missed out on those days youd like it

Old 06-12-2010, 06:46 PM

lol actualy i have a large group of freinds that are roman gypsies and i quite often ride horses with them and yes i do like ut thanx
Old 06-12-2010, 07:42 PM

yeah.. gee
what a total coincidence your playing me
on the two threads
Old 06-14-2010, 06:36 AM

Hi Kerry,

You say there isn't another secret religion at play in masonic American Government, that is easy to to show, lets start with the Declaration of Independence to show a powerful secret religion at play, today we know it as the esoteric Hermetic religion, however it is based on the ancient Egyptian religion.

I'm a very good astronomer, and will show pictures of how it is all based on Sun Worship, which means that important days in history are chosen by three methods....Sun rise, Roman and Egyptian start of day, Sun set being ancient Greek and modern Israel start of day, and midnight, modern start of day, astrologers use a margin of 1 degree or four minutes of time to align a star to a date by this method and is called a Paranatellonta on link below:-

[Early Egyptian forerunners of the Paranatellonta?] [Sudhoffs Arch. 1999] - PubMed result
Old 06-14-2010, 06:49 AM

By the Declaration of Independence date they chose sunrise to mark it on 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia, Pennsyvania, as picture by astronomy programme shows at 04:41:08am, the Sun rose with Alnilam, which is the centre star of Belt of Orion, that is in the centre of Orion, Star of Osiris in the ancient Egyptian Religion and thus part of Hermetic secret religion...picture below....shall i show hundreds of building aligned to Alnilam/Osiris or Isis/Sirius in Washington D.C.....i can do it if you wish...let the fun begin.

Please note i'm not picking on America i can show the same in any country, its easy for me, Ha Ha!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 17 33%.jpg (51.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-14-2010, 06:54 AM

After bringing image up, please click on image again to make it clearer, you might not be able to read the Suns position, but it does rise with Alnilam/Osiris on 4 July 1776 in Philadelphia, out of synch by 3 mins 32 secs, so within the astrologers margin of 1 degree or 4 minutes of time.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:01 AM

I'm surprised Kerry that you don't think that a dodgy religion based on astrology hasn't involved itself in politics in a secret way, after all Benjamin Franklin produced an astrologers Almanack, so anyone may think about astrology and dates in history in regards to the hermetic secret religion....a lot of masons at a top level but not all, use astrology, link below:-

Poor Richard's Almanack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 06-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Special Investigator

Sounds like an excersise in hegelian dialectic philosophy. Count me out. You win.

I'm an alien(not of this world). Prove me wrong.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:52 AM

Don't worry John Matrix you will see the code after a few posts, i'm saying that dates in American history usaully are aligned to the Star Sirius or Alnilam, either by midnight, sunrise or sunset.

Lets look at the White House:-

White House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Started on 13th October 1792, here the alignment is that Sirius is rising at midnight, i can't forever use colours, so this is in black and white, the red line shows the curve of the Earth at Midnight over Washington D.C. at midnight showing Sirius rising, on download:-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 18 33%.jpg (28.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-14-2010, 10:00 AM

Please click on image during view to make clearer, obviously 13 October is a special date in Knights Templar History as Jacques de Molay was arrested on this date, so has also symbolic meaning, please scroll down link to "Arrest"

Obviously the Knights Templar had rode back into town, when de Molay was arrested was a Friday, many think it is because of this that we have superstition over Friday 13th!

Jacques de Molay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia