Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2010, 11:32 AM

Default Re: see if you can proove me wrong i dare you

Lets see if i can post a bigger picture, still getting used to tools, please view download:-

Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 19 50%.jpg (57.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-14-2010, 11:35 AM

Yes the last image, will give a larger picture, when it comes up please click on image to make bigger and clearer, great i only need to reduce picture to 50%, will use this in future!
Old 06-16-2010, 08:20 AM

Obviously on 13 October 1792, Sirius was rising at midnight, which is one of the three points that some masons mark the day, the others are sunset and sunrise.

However in 1792 everyone was using local time, in 1884 in Washington D.C., time zones were agreed which effected the day that Sirius would rise in the City at midnight, as the Prime Meridian was agreed to be Greenwich U.K.

Also time zones means that huge chunks of the Earth have the same time, which didn't happen before, so by 1911 Sirius wasn't anywhere rising in Washington D.C. on 13th October as with the White House.

Link to the House of the Temple below:-

House of the Temple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 06-16-2010, 08:32 AM

Please scroll down link to History:-

The Ground breaking ceremony happened on 31st May 1911, but here they used ancient Greek day marker, at sunset of previous day being at time of 19:20:22pm on 30th May 1911, please note on downloaded image, (please click on image again when viewing to make larger) ....you will note that you see Sirius setting with the Sun within the four minute astrologers margin.

The Cornerstone was laid on 18th October 1911, and on download you will see Sirius rising with the Sun, bottom figure on download.

I havent included Dedication date on download as it is the same date as cornerstone, and would show the same....any questions?

Download will be on next thread section.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:39 AM

Sadly i've had to reduce this to 33% hope you can see it, please click on image when viewing it to make clearer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 21 33%.jpg (52.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-16-2010, 10:05 AM

Okay, i've noted i can't put too much information on download if i want to increase to 50%, and thus give you a bigger image from download.

There can be no greater image of a secret Egyptian/Hermetic religion than the Washington Monument Obelisk masons put the cornerstone in place on 4th July 1848, please view link:-

By the Numbers: The Washington Monument | National Parks Traveler

The ancient Egyptians thought that Osiris in the sky was the Belt of Orion, the centre star is Alnilam, the Sun rose in Washington D.C. on 4th July 1848 at 04:44:24am, so did Alnilam, marking the start of this day to Osiris!

Please click on Download, when image comes up please click on it again, the red line is the curve of the Earth at sunrise!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 23 50%.jpg (54.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-18-2010, 07:25 AM

Hi Kerry,

What can we look at today? I know the Great Seal of the United States, that is aligned to Alnilam/Belt of Orion/Osiris, by location and date it was established.

Please scroll down link to "Sources of Elements" and read paragraph ABOVE this section not below:-

Great Seal of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please confirm the following "On September 15th 1789, the United States Congress ordered that "That the seal heretofore used by the United States in Congress assembled, shall be, and hereby is declared to be the seal of the United States".

In 1789 Washington D.C. wasn't built, and congress were sitting in New York.

Please scroll down link to locating the Capital, and read ABOVE this caption, "The United States Congress in 1789 was in New York City" on link below:-

Residence Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 06-18-2010, 07:44 AM

We know that the element of Sun worship is marking the day at sunrise or sunset, and because of the clock midnight was also added.

We know that on 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia, that Alnilam/Belt of Orion rose with the Sun along the curve of the Earth in that location.

The next step up would be the Sun rising, while Alnilam culminating in the middle of the sky, i need to show two astronomy pictures, one showing the Sun rising, the other showing Alnilam in the centre of the sky both at the time of 05:45:12 am on 15th September 1789 at the location of New York City.

To show a star culminating in the Northern Hemisphere i will need to show a straight line up from SOUTH.

All astronomy pictures on next thread section.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:59 AM

Please click on downloads, then click on image again to make clearer

On picture one it shows the Sun rising at location, red line is the curve of the Earth.

On picture two shows a straight line up from south at the same time, pointing at Alnilam the Osiris star!

As the Great Seal shows an Egyptian Pyramid, it isn't coincidence that the date it was established points to the star of OSIRIS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 30 50%.jpg (52.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg picture 31 50%.jpg (81.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-19-2010, 03:11 AM

It would be nice to get out of the 18th Century, so lets do it, now you know the the Great Seal of the United States was established on 15th September 1789 in New York, so has the American Government ever used the same alignment of as the Sun rose, Alnilam/Belt of Orion culminating in the centre of the sky again...yes they have approx. 160 years later but in Washington, D.C.

Please note that stars do move very slowly, and New York and Washington D.C. are different locations, so this effects how it all aligns on an astronomy programme, so i,m looking for an intended alignment on 18th September 1947 in Washington D.C. where the Sun rose at 06:55:36am, while Alnilam, star of Osiris was culminating in the centre of the Sky.

Firstly lets look at the National Security Act of 1947, link below:-

National Security Act of 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Truman signed it on 26th July 1947, but it become effective on 18th SEPTEMBER 1947!!

The C.I.A. were formed on 18th September 1947, as link below shows:-

Central Intelligence Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Will continue soon.