Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2010, 02:30 AM

Default Re: see if you can proove me wrong i dare you

Again to show this i have put two astronomy pictures on download, please click on download, and when image comes up please click on image to make bigger and clearer.

On image one shows the Sun rising on 18th September 1947 in Washington D.C. at 06:55:36am, the red line is the curve of the Earth.

On image two shows Alnilam culminating in the centre of the sky at the same time, by a straight line up from South!

Langley didn't exist in 1947, so the C.I.A. was based in Washington D.C.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 33 50%.jpg (74.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 32 50%.jpg (58.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-19-2010, 03:58 AM

When the C.I.A. got a new centre in Langley, JFK dedicated the new offices on 28th November 1961, please scroll down link to "The CIA after the Bay of Pigs", then look down several paragraphs to "On November 28th 1961, went to Langley, Virginia to dedicate the C.I.A's new headquarters".

JFK, Allen Dulles and the CIA: JFK assassination investigation: Jim Garrison New Orleans investigation of the John F. Kennedy assassination

With my astronomy programme i can't get a fix if i put in Langley, in 1910 Lewinsville and Langley merged under McLean, Virginia, so when i show astronomy pictures i have to fix it to McLean, link will explain:-

http://www.wikipedia.org/McLean,_Virginia
Old 06-19-2010, 04:08 AM

I'll try that link again:-

McLean, Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jfk would use 28th November 1961 to dedicate the C.I.A. Langley buildings wouldn't he? The Sun rose at location and date at 07:10:08pm in the East, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion was setting in the West.

Two pictures on download, when image comes up please click on them again to make bigger and clearer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 34 50%.jpg (61.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg picture 35 50%.jpg (80.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-19-2010, 05:20 AM

The Defense Intelligence Agency was formed on 1st October 1961, as link will show:-

Defense Intelligence Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On date and location the Sun rose at 07:08:04am, while Sirius was culminating in the centre of the sky, straight up from South on astronomy 2 pictures on download, please click on download then click on image when shown to make clearer....tomorrow we will look at the Lincoln Assassination for intended alignments involving Hermetic beliefs...should be interesting!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 36 50%.jpg (54.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg picture 37 50%.jpg (73.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-20-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
The Defense Intelligence Agency was formed on 1st October 1961, as link will show:-

Defense Intelligence Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On date and location the Sun rose at 07:08:04am, while Sirius was culminating in the centre of the sky, straight up from South on astronomy 2 pictures on download, please click on download then click on image when shown to make clearer....tomorrow we will look at the Lincoln Assassination for intended alignments involving Hermetic beliefs...should be interesting!
LOL nope...im not going to click those links
Old 06-23-2010, 03:46 AM

Hi Kerry,

I can understand you not wanting to research your own security services, sho i will give options for you after showing the Lincoln Assassination.

We can go forward to looking at the Bobby Kennedy assassination, or you can ghose another country that i hopefully can show information, i have a lot of files!

Link to the Lincoln Assassination below:-

Abraham Lincoln in Buffalo -- A Solemn Day in the City
Old 06-23-2010, 03:56 AM

The Civil war put Union Masons against Southern Masons, John Wilkes Booth was probably involved with Southern Military Intelligence.

Usually American masons mark special days at the start of day either by Sunset Midnight or Sunrise however they do use actual time as well.

Approx. time of assassination, was 10:15pm or 22:15, one minute earlier Sirius was setting in the West along the horizon marked in red on attachment, please click on download/attachments, when image comes up please click on image to make clearer and larger.

Location of Assassination was Ford's Theater Washington D.C. on 14th April 1865, using Sirius in this position shows that Hermetic Philosophy was involved.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 48 50%.jpg (67.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-23-2010, 04:27 AM

What you have to understand Kerry is some hermetic orders or good and some are bad, both types have beliefs relating to Alnilam/Belt of Orion/Osiris or Sirius/Isis.

The Order of the Solar Temple were crazy, they all committed suicide and committed mass murder because they thought they would all meet up again on Sirius!!!

Please scroll down link to caption "Mass Murders and Suicides" , then read from that point, where some way down it mentions Sirius:-

Order of the Solar Temple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 06-28-2010, 04:39 AM

Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated on 5th June 1968, at 12:15am, just after midnight at the Ambassador Hotel, Los Angeles, California, link below:-

Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There has been speculation that security services were involved!
Old 06-28-2010, 04:45 AM

It is the assassin's creed to mark the date at sunset midnight or sunrise with Sirius or Alnilam.

By any astronomy programme sunset happened at location at 19:57:03pm on 4th June 1968, as the Sun set, along the horizon in the West, so did SIRIUS!

Astronomy image on download/attachments below, please click on download/attachment, when image appears please click on it to make bigger!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 49 50%.jpg (70.4 KB, 2 views)