Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2010, 04:58 AM

Default Re: see if you can proove me wrong i dare you

I'm not saying that American Security services were involved....i don't know, but they would have known that a secret hermetic society was involved, as it is the same way that they mark dates!

It is easy for me to show this....lets look at the United States Special Operations Command based at Macdill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida, established on 16th April 1987.

United States Special Operations Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-28-2010, 05:02 AM

I'll leave it a few days before showing astronomy image, perhaps then we will look into the assassination of President James A. Garfield.....should be interesting!
Old 07-06-2010, 02:45 AM

The U.S. Special Operations Command was established on 16th April 1987, midnight was chosen to mark the day, as in the West at location Sirius is setting within the four minute margin.

Astronomy picture on attachment, looking at the West, please click on attachment, when image appears please left click on actual image to make bigger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 58 50%.jpg (63.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-06-2010, 02:55 AM

President James A. Garfield was assassinated on 2nd July 1881, although he lingered and died at a later date, link below:-

James A. Garfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The assassin Charles J. Guiteau had strange religious beliefs and had written a book on Theology, he was interested in ancient religions.

Charles J. Guiteau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-06-2010, 03:23 AM

The Day of the assassination seems marked at midnight as the start of the day on 2nd July 1881 in Washington D.C.

The Nadir at midnight cuts through Sirius as attachment astronomy picture shows, please click on image to make larger.

The Nadir is explained below:-

Nadir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 59 50%.jpg (84.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-06-2010, 03:36 AM

In the next few days i will be looking at the President Reagan Assassination attempt....make sure you scroll down to "Hinckley family connections" that are surreal in the connections to G.W.Bush!

Reagan assassination attempt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-13-2010, 04:50 AM

Hinckley arrived in Washington D.C. on Sunday 29th March 1981, the next day he noticed President Reagan's schedule in the Washington Star, and decided to make his move.

I don't agree with this as there seems to be some sort of secret society planning, the day was marked by ancient Greek style at sunset.

The Sun set on 29th March 1981 in Washington D.C. at 18:24:28pm, while Sirius was culminating straight up from South, being the centre of the sky....secret societies make these alignments to correspond with a special date!

There are numerous connections between Bush and Hinckley, George Bush SNR. called Reagans ideas "Voodoo Economics before becoming Vice President, while challenging Reagan in the Presidential Primaries.....perhaps he tried a bit of voodoo himself, after all he was a member of skull and bones!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:34 AM

Some interesting links on above:-

Killtown's:* The Reagan Shooting Conspiracy

Please scroll down link below to "Paradigm Shift" where it mentions George Bush Senior and "Voodoo Economics"......not really that friendly with Reagan was he?

BBC NEWS | Americas | Reagonomics or 'voodoo economics'?
Old 07-13-2010, 06:48 AM

On attachment please find two astronomy pictures both are set at 18:24:28pm on 29th March 1981 in Washington D.C. Picture one shows the Sun setting, red line is the horizon. Picture two shows the middle of the sky at time of sunset, stright line up from South, showing Sirius!

If you are logged on, please click on attachment, then left click on actual image to make larger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 67 50%.jpg (53.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg picture 68 50%.jpg (72.0 KB, 1 views)