Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2010, 08:27 PM

Default Re: why was 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConspiracyBits View Post
There are some hard fact, such as the collapse of building seven. No planes hit that building, but it was brought down just like the other buildings. That is a good place to start.
the plaines hit the buildings..i was there i saw it
you was not there you dident see it so you dont know what your talking about

Old 07-27-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
In order to understand fully what went wrong on 11th September 2001, we must first look at this "Jihad against Jews and Crusaders".....who do they mean by Crusaders?

World Islamic Front Statement Urging Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders
i know the whole truth about the crusades i did a study on it.. a long time ago there was allmoast compleat muslem rule. there was christains to. and very badly treeted by muslems. muslems then harassed and murderd christains. till the first crusade was calld to deal with the muslems and to stop the killings of christains.. there was no crusade befor then..
now at 9/11. like iran they hate the jews and israel. well known history..
we..us are the crusade. we the west. dominated by christains. tell you what you can read it for your self
go to wikipedia...in the search box type.. crusades
Old 07-28-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
the plaines hit the buildings..i was there i saw it
you was not there you dident see it so you dont know what your talking about
Prove that you were there.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:44 PM

i can proove i was there but that will meen showing you a lot of personAL information and theres no way your going to see that
Old 07-28-2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i can proove i was there but that will meen showing you a lot of personAL information and theres no way your going to see that
If you can't show us personal information that proves you were there, then you can't prove you were there, and even if you could prove that you were there by showing us a lot of personal information, that still wouldn't prove anything as far as 911 is concerned.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Kerry, but you can't prove anything about 911 whether you can prove you were there or not.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-28-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:32 AM

Hi Blue Angel and Kerry,

Sorry i've been off writing on other forums, i thought the code i show may become more clear when shown from an astrological perpective, the reason England isn't in dispute with India is that they gained independence, and the row that developed was internal that resulted in the independence of Pakistan, however early political ideas to create Israel is an on going problem that still exists today.

The Early political scene in London and connections around 1890 are clear to see by this thread on another forum where i write, if a few links don't work, i give an alternative, in all it is very informative, and shows what J. K. Rowling was really writing about in the Harry Potter Books, i hope Blue Angel doesn't mind a link to another forum, my thread name is the same "monk!.

There are three pages, please look to change page at bottom of page on the right:-

Evolutionary Astrology Forum • View topic - The Esoteric Genesis of the U.K Labour Party, and India

We're off to see the wizard ha ha!

Last edited by monk : 07-29-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:14 AM

monk, who is maurice fernandez, in your link's address?
Old 07-30-2010, 05:46 PM

Hi Jane Doe,

Maurice is an astrologer that has a forum in the state of Denver that is curious about my findings, i use forensics on history and show secret society involvement, if you align the stars to important days it leaves markers that an experienced astronomer can see, my interest in astrology is purely to show this.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Hi Blue Angel and Kerry,

Sorry i've been off writing on other forums, i thought the code i show may become more clear when shown from an astrological perpective, the reason England isn't in dispute with India is that they gained independence, and the row that developed was internal that resulted in the independence of Pakistan, however early political ideas to create Israel is an on going problem that still exists today.

The Early political scene in London and connections around 1890 are clear to see by this thread on another forum where i write, if a few links don't work, i give an alternative, in all it is very informative, and shows what J. K. Rowling was really writing about in the Harry Potter Books, i hope Blue Angel doesn't mind a link to another forum, my thread name is the same "monk!.

There are three pages, please look to change page at bottom of page on the right:-

Evolutionary Astrology Forum • View topic - The Esoteric Genesis of the U.K Labour Party, and India

We're off to see the wizard ha ha!
No need to apologize to me for not commenting on this thread sooner.

I'm not into astrology and/or any connection you think it might have to the subject matter of this forum, because, quite frankly, I highly doubt that it does.

Links are fine, as long as they address the objective of this forum, and, are not determined, by me, to be a disguise for other purposes.

Yes.

Now, please, go off to see the wizard.

Ha, ha.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-30-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Hi Jane Doe,

Maurice is an astrologer that has a forum in the state of Denver that is curious about my findings, i use forensics on history and show secret society involvement, if you align the stars to important days it leaves markers that an experienced astronomer can see, my interest in astrology is purely to show this.
Yes.

I'm certain that your findings which uses forensics on history shows secret society involvement if WE align the stars to important days because it leaves markers that ONLY an experienced atronomer can see.

Whatever.

Huh?

Copyright that!