Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2005, 05:56 AM

Default Rehnquist Dies

Last night just before I signed off this forum, I heard that Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist had passed away from cancer.
This, of course, gives George W. Bush the opportunity to stack his Federalist Supreme Court even more in his favor, but I'm wondering in light of the past week's events if this is even a significant concern anymore.
Opinions? :-?

Old 09-04-2005, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Rehnquist Dies

know of it being done in Nova Scotia... people die of "heart attack" or cancer from "nowhere" who happen to need to be disposed of or indisposed of... they can be vaccines or in the joy juice... just think nazi and you will understand
Old 09-04-2005, 09:37 AM

Stacking the deck in your favor and what better way than to assure you have the right people in the right place in the "highest court of the land."

Too many events at one time that benefit them!!
Old 09-04-2005, 09:40 AM

Is it the real Rehnquist or the doppleganger everybody been talking about?
Old 09-04-2005, 09:45 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Is it the real Rehnquist or the doppleganger everybody been talking about?
HA! Doppleganger!

Am I the real BlueAngel or the doppleganger who was recently in my neighborhood???

Seriously, haven't heard about this.

MORE????
Old 09-04-2005, 10:09 AM

Lenny Bloom and Sherman Skolnick were discussing the possibility that Rehnquist as seen on news, was a clone?

It was discussed also that a number of word leaders have clones or doppelgangers.

Check out the web page and scroll to bottom and you will see interesting comparison pictures of Saddam and his double.

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/

Old 09-04-2005, 10:24 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Lenny Bloom and Sherman Skolnick were discussing the possibility that Rehnquist as seen on news, was a clone?

It was discussed also that a number of word leaders have clones or doppelgangers.

Check out the web page and scroll to bottom and you will see interesting comparison pictures of Saddam and his double.

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/
Doubles, dopplegangers, look-a-likes, twins!!
Old 09-04-2005, 11:27 AM

Is this the real Bush?

Old 09-04-2005, 12:30 PM

What I meant to say was that I know about dopplegangers, look-a-likes/twins, etc., and, in particular, Saddam, who has several, but I hadn't heard the speculation about Rehnquist.

However, given the "dire" situation, I would think that his demise would be of great benefit for them, if, in fact, they could do so using a doppleganger.

However, how can one tell whether or not it is the REAL BUSH from looking at his backside?

If he was wired, it was probably because he was receiving ques.

Now, if we're talking about CLONES, well, that's a horse of another color if people are suggesting some type of genetic engineering.

But, I'll leave that to the COSMOS!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 07:52 PM

Yeah, it is rather convenient for them that Rehnquist recently croaked. I'm beginning to understand Alex Jones now when he said on a number of his films, "Feels like I'm living in the twilight zone." :-?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...