Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2010, 05:09 PM

Default hi guys and girls alike

hi everyone for the past four years i have followed the work of david icke
(yes the crazy one) and regulary posted thaughts and ideas on his sites forum (untill today) i woke up this morning and thaught what if his site is all disinfo ok so i made a new account and posted what looked like gibberish
to see what the mods would make of it my aim was to make it look like some kind of code (stupd idea but i was bored)

anyway it was instantly taken down i then started a new thread asking the admin why it had been taken down i then got a private message saying that it was simply gibberish and therefore not worth the bandwidth

ok fair enough so then i created a thread called are admin scared i know something about david and spent the time telling them exactly what had happend as i thought this would be fine as it wasnt gibberish and it made sence and was a thread about being moderated and policed something that i thought the david icke followers were dead against

ok 2 minutes later i got a message pop up on my screen saying this (I dont know who you are or what you want the comments your making are detremental to the reputation of mr icke and will not be tollerated you now have 10 points any further warnings and you will be banned outright

ok so i created a new email account and created a new icke account
i then went to the forums and introduced myself as a totaly differnt person
i the got a reply and when i clicked it this popped up

please reply i would love to hera what icke fans think

Old 06-12-2010, 11:33 PM

Default Re: hi guys and girls alike

We are sorry that you were banned from the David Icke forums, but we really don't care about David Icke and/or his forums.

Please refrain from posting about your experience on Icke's forum.

CC does not exist so that members of other fourms can come here complaining about how they were banned.

Take it up the with forum that banned you and not us.

We can't help you in that regard.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-12-2010 at 11:39 PM.