Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2010, 05:29 PM

Default we dont even exist !!

Ok so ime gunna throw something out at you guys and scream back at saying its complete bs (that is what usualy happens)

ok so here goes the chair you are sitting on DOES NOT EXIST
the skin and bones that is you DOES NOT EXIST
the pc you switched on ealier does not exist

you getting the picture yet??

if you could totaly convince your (mind/consciousness)
that there was nothing in front of you everything would vanish

your gonna ask me for proof well i cant give you any sorry

all there is is consciousness the body you experiance conciousness in does not actualy exist this is why any ailment can be fixed with mind power now
i have an auntie that died of cancer and i understand how much these comments must anger those going through similar times and i am deeply sorry

however many of the principles i talk about are proven

oh also time travel should be possible

i could explain in a lot more detail but i want some feedback first

Old 06-13-2010, 06:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to ibeme
Default Re: we dont even exist !!

As far as I know TimeTravel is allready thought of as fact just that we dont hold the resources or such needed to do so.

Anyway I believe that we are possibly all one consiousness and its all just a matter of perception I was thinking the other day of how everything is connected that imagen this.

Imagen if space between galaxys which we know is the same space thats in your liveing room so im talking all space in the universe. Image that all space was like a piece of papper and that you and me and the chair and the computer and the moon and everything was a dot on this piece of papper. well even though the dots may look seperated they are all skill passing through and connected by paper or space

just chucked that out there anyway... lol
Old 06-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Special Investigator

This is a dangerous belief system.

Stupid people will believe this crap and go out and kill people, or kill themselves.

Example goes like this: See this loaded gun pointed at your head....pull the trigger....it's ok.... because niether the gun nor you exists.....bang....you are dead....too bad so sad that you fell for the joke!!

Duh!

Get the picture?
Old 06-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Banned

Talking Re: we dont even exist !!

Given the spelling and grammatical format, I dont have the heart to tell him that solipsism is an old, old idea. Wouldnt want his head to explode reading Descartes.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:05 AM

FallaciesAbound

Ok mr first of all i can spell and i can use good grammar (i choose not to)
for sake of speed

secondly i never claimed to be super inteligent ime below average in some areas infact however i understand science in perticular quantum physics
if you do some research u will see what ime talking about is (the field)
no official name as of yet

this states that all matter is suspended by a field which we cannot see or touch and said field can be directly affected by our mind/conciousness
and that solid objects as we think of them onlly exist in fact in our mind/consciousness
in my and others far more credible than me oppinion if a person/consciousness could convince there concius and subconscious mind
that nothing existed everything would in fact dissapear

only consciousness exists and consciousnesnes is linked to (the field)
therefor if a person could learn to use there consciousnes rather than there brain theye could shape the world to there needs they could actualy change the shape of solid objects because the field is the framework of all solid objects and the field can be moulded by our consciousnes

there is a large section of the scientific world that agrees that solid object cant possibly exist due to the fact that electrons constantly pop in and out of existance where do they go when there not here? and atoms are 99.99 percent empty space
if this is true and the elecrtons makes up over 70 percent of the remainder
and these electrons constantly pop in and out of existance wher is the bulk coming from

also electrons are far more active when view by a conscius viewer
if u have your back to something is it still there ????????????

the later statement i agree is far fetched but theres been lot of experimentation and a lot of papers written on this please look it up before you try to make me look stupid again thanks
Old 06-15-2010, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_starfire View Post
FallaciesAbound

Ok mr first of all i can spell and i can use good grammar (i choose not to)
for sake of speed
Its not a race, and as far as I can tell there is no time limit on posting. Take your time, as it will make you far more intelligible and convey your message far better.
Quote:
secondly i never claimed to be super inteligent ime below average in some areas infact however i understand science in perticular quantum physics
Bold statement, seeing as the top minds in the field dont understand it completely.

Quote:
if you do some research u will see what ime talking about is (the field)
no official name as of yet
There is a reason why "the field" is not yet named, but more on that later.

Quote:
this states that all matter is suspended by a field which we cannot see or touch and said field can be directly affected by our mind/conciousness
and that solid objects as we think of them onlly exist in fact in our mind/consciousness
That is truly an example of gross misrepresentation of anything quantum physics says. First of all, in modern physics a feild is not neccisarily anything like the classical term (think a magnetic field defined by iron filings on a piece of paper), but a mathematical construct defining a position in space-time. I certainly would like to see a citation from Werner Heisenberg, Max Planck, Louis de Broglie, Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, Erwin Schrödinger, Max Born, John von Neumann, Paul Dirac, Wolfgang Pauli, or David Hilbert where they assert that our consciousness can manipulate an imaginary construct to produce a real effect?
Quote:
in my and others far more credible than me oppinion if a person/consciousness could convince there concius and subconscious mind
that nothing existed everything would in fact dissapear

only consciousness exists and consciousnesnes is linked to (the field)
therefor if a person could learn to use there consciousnes rather than there brain theye could shape the world to there needs they could actualy change the shape of solid objects because the field is the framework of all solid objects and the field can be moulded by our consciousnes
See above.
Quote:
there is a large section of the scientific world that agrees that solid object cant possibly exist due to the fact that electrons constantly pop in and out of existance where do they go when there not here? and atoms are 99.99 percent empty space
if this is true and the elecrtons makes up over 70 percent of the remainder
and these electrons constantly pop in and out of existance wher is the bulk coming from
This is a common misunderstanding, confusing electron quantum super-position of electrons with the layman's view of virtual particles. You also are confusing volume with mass. While the electron cloud may in fact take up 70% of the volume of an atom, the electrons themselves account for a tiny fraction of the mass, each weighing a couple orders of magnitude lest than a proton. As for "the bulk" as you put it, the current Holy Grail of physics is to find to Higgs Boson, the particle that conveys mass.
Quote:
also electrons are far more active when view by a conscius viewer
if u have your back to something is it still there ????????????
Ahhh, Schrodinger and his darned cat! That damned Uncertain Heisenberg!! lol. No, they arent more active.
Quote:
the later statement i agree is far fetched but theres been lot of experimentation and a lot of papers written on this please look it up before you try to make me look stupid again thanks
Sorry, but I'm a bit of a scence geek, so I have read quite a bit on the subject. Im far from an expert, but then again there are only a handful of scientists that really are.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:18 AM

Ok it seems you are more intelligent than me however i meant i understand
science but quantum physics is my favourite subject ( i worded it wrong )
if i understood quantum physics entirely i wouldnt be unemployed would i lol

forgive my mistakes i do a whole lot of reading and a lot of the papers/books etc i read seem to contardict each other especialy in this field

i am far from an academic you may even call me a chav (if u did i would destroy you ) lol
anyway thanks for the replys

still cant be bothered to spell check and check grammar

oh and thanks for putting me right ! always happy to learn howver ive been put right before only to be told later that i was right to begin with
ime sure that wont happen this time

Last edited by mr_starfire : 06-16-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Banned

I hardly think i am more intelligent than anybody in this forum. If I was I certainly wouldnt be driving a jet powered glorified school bus for a living! The paradoxes at the Quantum level certainly can give one a headache.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:24 PM

Do not need a higher education to be pilot?
Old 06-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAngel View Post
Do not need a higher education to be pilot?
Depends on what you mean by "higher"?