Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Possible terrorist attack in Toronto that the lamestream media isn't reporting at the moment

they could be controlling the release of information so they can get their story straight, a la London Bombing.

Here was an account of it on offtopic.com

Quote:
i was with my friends at a local school and we were leaving after smoking some fine reefer and we hear these huge loud booms like something blowing up. that was followed by the hugest mass of siren noise for like 5-7minutes and then the sirens died down but you could hear ones occasionally..

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-26-2005, 12:47 AM

Default Re: Possible terrorist attack in Toronto that the lamestream media isn't reporting at the moment

Newest accounts from the streets of Toronto...

Johnny Smith aka: "Rat Boy"... "Whoa Man! Freakin Terrorist Polar Bears man! Freakin flyin in on their allah akbah machines of death man! Freakin sirens from hell dude!!!!"

Stay tuned...more on the spot special reports from Kommunist Kanada soon... :-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

Sorry THUMPER...could'nt help myself...

Quote:
i was with my friends at a local school and we were leaving after smoking some fine reefer and we hear these huge loud booms like something blowing up. that was followed by the hugest mass of siren noise for like 5-7minutes and then the sirens died down but you could hear ones occasionally...
Old 08-27-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Re: Possible terrorist attack in Toronto that the lamestream media isn't reporting at the moment

Hmm I didn't hear anything about this and i live in mississauga. And yea they were smoknig pot i nkow for a fact ive heard shit and mistaken it for soemthing else while under the influnece.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:35 PM

Send a message via MSN to Bassus

Damn all of us Canadians are potheads!
OH i live in Hamilton i didnt hear about this
shit. 8-)
Old 10-15-2006, 06:55 PM

possibly the biggest headrush on record followed by imploding brain cells.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:08 AM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J

cloak and dagger broke big news on this story. The Mossad were supposed to carry it out. But they couldn't. It was busted up by French intelligence. So to save face, the RCMP tried to distract from this by framing those 17 young arab kids who I would bet were under mind control or on drugs. The RCMP had deliver the explosives because arab teens in Canada can't get their hands on ammonium nitrate. This was a media psy-op. Captain Eric May and Tom Heneghan of cloakanddagger were instrumental in exposing this and saving Toronto.

I'm sure we are all familiar with how Israeli Mossad have gotten Canadian passports before? Well it happened again this June.
Quote:
IDENTIFY THE ENEMIES OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
WITH TOM HENEGHAN
JUNE 5, 2006
CANADIAN POLICE PLANTED EVIDENCE ON ALLEGED TORONTO TERRORISTS.

Associated Press reports that R.C.M.P. (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) actually delivered three tons of ammonium nitrate to the alleged Toronto terrorists, mostly teenagers. Toronto, Canada is the 9/11 British Intel Capital of the World, the same place where Lt. Vreeland a.k.a. Wildcard had unmasked the Sept. 11/01 Black Ops a.k.a. the compromised Red/Blue U.S. Canadian war games.

Toronto is now the center of a gigantic ruse in which British-Canadian Intelligence along with the U.S.-N.S.A. has created a terror case to cover up the role of British Intel in the assassination of the Canadian diplomat Lewis Miskel.

Lewis Miskel undercover Canadian diplomat in Austria, who was assassinated in Italy, had been working with Valerie Plame and Brewster Jennings in uncovering and connecting the 9/11 Iraq Yellowcake dots which led to the doorstep of British Intelligence.

P.P.S. - Nine days before the terrorist arrest in Canada a major bust of Israeli Mossad agents took place in Toronto area in which fifty Israeli spies were fingered for using fake Canadian passports. Note: most of the passports and id's of the alleged Toronto terrorists can now be linked to this now busted Mossad espionage ring.

P.P.P.S. - In almost a direct replay of the 9/11 Israeli Urban Moving Systems, New Jersey gang, this Toronto-Israeli Mossad nest is once again being deported rather than facing interrogation and indictment by Canadian authorities.
Quote:
WITH TOM HENEGHAN
JUNE 6, 2006
THE WAR ON TERROR DISGUISE
NEW INTELLIGENCE JUST RELEASED ON TORONTO CANADA ALLEGED TERROR CASE

Only France, the real ally of the American People for over 200 years, has been busting the real Al Qaeda (British-Yiddish mercenaries) over the last two years.

These 'alleged' Al Qaeda terrorists are linked to a worldwide narcotics trafficking racket linking Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, U.K. and the Rafi Eytan scripted Israeli Mossad to a massive cocaine and heroine trafficking operation.

It should be noted, that both Saudi Arabia and the United Kingdom are monarchies.

The rogue U.S. Gary Best Group, along with British-Mossad Intelligence, scripted a phony war on terror to disguise their own narcotics trafficking linked to alleged Al Qaeda operatives.

This gang specializes in arresting patsies, a.k.a. Moussaoui and teenagers on the Internet. All designed to protect their Handlers and Drug-Lords that represent Gary Best Inc. a.k.a. British-Yiddish overseas.

Note: Urban Moving Systems was not under only FBI surveillance pre-9/11 but was under a major inquiry involving D.E.A. (Drug Enforcement Agency) which had fingered the Israeli Mossad for narcotics trafficking involving Al Qaeda.

Note: The recent bust of Israeli Mossad outside Toronto for engaging in fake passports and identifications can now be linked to a major Interpol investigation of narcotics trafficking involving elements which met at the Prince Hotel in Toronto, Canada on March 2006.

Summation: French and U.S. Patriotic intelligence agents, non-compromised, just busted a major plot to bomb Toronto, Canada. The aim of bombing Toronto by the British-Yiddish was to destroy relevant financial documents that still exist vis a vis the 9/11 Terror attack on New York City by the real culprits which include the Prince Hotel Box Gang with teenagers on the Internet now being used as patsies a.k.a. fall guys.
Quote:

WITH TOM HENEGHAN

JUNE 7, 2006

Update: Toronto Canada Terrorgate.

"The bagman for this operation was none other than Lord Conrad Black, owner of the Chicago Sun-Times and major liaison between Toronto Canada and the Chicago Board of Options."

Associated Press reports that R.C.M.P. (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) actually delivered three tons of ammonium nitrate to the alleged Toronto terrorists, mostly teenagers.

Toronto, Canada is the 9/11 British Intel Capital of the World, the same place where Lt. Vreeland a.k.a. Wildcard had unmasked the Sept. 11/01 Black Ops a.k.a. the compromised Red/Blue U.S. Canadian war games.

Toronto is now the center of a gigantic ruse in which British-Canadian Intelligence along with the U.S.-N.S.A. has created a terror case to cover up the role of British Intel in the assassination of the Canadian diplomat Lewis Miskel.

Lewis Miskel undercover Canadian diplomat in Austria, who was assassinated in Italy, had been working with Valerie Plame and Brewster Jennings in uncovering and connecting the 9/11 Iraq Yellowcake dots which led to the doorstep of British Intelligence.

It can now be reported that U.S./French/ Interpol had actually interviewed Udday Hussein vis a vis information he was supplying to the U.S./French taskforce on both the Bush pre-9/11 Treason and the Mossad attempt to plant WMD in Iraq both pre and post Iraq hostilities.

P.S. - Was the plan to bomb major financial institutions in downtown Toronto Canada just a replay of Oklahoma City when Jose Padilla a.k.a. John Doe #2 a.k.a. F.B.I. informant scripted the attack for the purpose of destroying documents linked to the Bush-Clinton Crime Syndicate.
Note: Major 9/11 financial records still exist in most of these skyscrapers in Toronto, Canada.
Consider the last paragraph and look at this:

As an internet comrade of mine asked,

The building next to Bay Street is the Scotia Bank head office. The Scotia Plaza is one of the many buildings in the downtown Toronto area where 911 financial records are being kept. Is it then a coincidence that this building is highlighted in this past weekends National Post(Canadian Newspaper) as having been a possible target of a terrorist strike in Toronto?

This just reminded me of something I came across many many months ago back in 2005. There was something hidden in plain view about how Toronto could have been the next target of a fake attack.
http://www.cloakanddagger.de/home_copy(12).htm
Henry Makow had this link in the left hand side of his website a long time ago. To quote from that 2005 page.
Quote:

The attached above is quite small. The fine detail is difficult to see even in the printed version. However, above the donut shop you can clearly see an explosion on the roof patio. Underneath is a man hitting a beehive with a broom. The meaning of the bee hive goes back to the Cupid myth. You get stung. The cat in the window next to him is sly implying a deceit. Underneath the cat is a modern pictograph. There are two burglars removing a TV and a VCR.

Can there be prior knowledge before a terrorist attack? Are valuable assets warned? After all the CEO of the Toronto Star attended this years Bilderberg Conference!
ON APRIL 2, 2006, EXPLOSION AT A DOUGHNUT SHOP IN TORONTO.

THEN THERE WAS A SECOND REPORT OF AN ATTACK
IN ANOTHER NORTHLY DISTRICT OF TORONTO.

TWO INCIDENCES WITHIN MINUTES AND THE POLICE
ARE CALLING IT A FIRE NOT AN EXPLOSION?

IN THE PAST TORONTO POLICE HAVE COVERED UP MANY TERROR INCIDENCES FOR THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY.

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/lenny/cloakanddagger_cloakprediction.htm

Compare - The warning several months in advance in the Toronto Star -

With the aftermath of the Tim Hortons Explosion...

Coincidence?

Now look at this.

http://blog.abovetopsecret.com/wecomeinpeace/2006/09/911_graphic_novel_the_real_ver.html
Quote:
It's not arabs & oilmen it's Israel:

Between August 26 and September 11, 2001, a group of speculators, identified by the American Securities and Exchange Commission as Israeli citizens, sold “short” a list of 38 stocks that could reasonably be expected to fall in value as a result of the pending attacks. These speculators operated out of the Toronto, Canada and Frankfurt, Germany, stock exchanges and their profits were specifically stated to be “in the millions of dollars.”

http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a048.htm

Think about it. What if these speculators were arabs? Their country would have already been incinerated that's what. They wouldn't have bothered with the idiotic surviving passport, the idiotic flight manual found in the car or the fake OBL video. No, you would have heard about these speculators every single day for years!

But it's Israelis therefore..

Nothing.

The last time Israel pulled a false flag on us (USS Liberty) they got away with it.

http://www.ussliberty.org/

The surviving sailors got their medals in an unprecedented non-public ceremony so as to not "offend" Israel. If the sailors were offended at being killed and maimed by Israelis screw them they were just Americans.

And if you're offended 3000 Americans were murdered screw you too because investigating these speculators might offend Israel so it won't happen.

Posted by: jay | September 25, 2006 06:40 AM
Did you catch that? Israeli companies in Toronto were speculating in stocks. Stocks leave a paper trail in the financial district. THE VERY PLACE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NUKED BY THE MOSSAD RING BACK IN JUNE. Fortunately it was broken up by French intelligence.

FLASHBACK:
Chicago attack stopped.
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4067
Old 10-16-2006, 11:07 AM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J

I just had a look at Thumper's post date. It's a year ago. LOL. Well I guess this means Toronto's been on the NWO's radar for a long time. No surprise.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
I just had a look at Thumper's post date. It's a year ago. LOL. Well I guess this means Toronto's been on the NWO's radar for a long time. No surprise.
It's not a matter of time. It's a matter of when and where.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-26-2007, 06:58 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
It's not a matter of time. It's a matter of when and where.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Kind of like your "incidents"
Old 02-26-2007, 08:39 AM

Kind of like the "Incident on 52nd Street."

What the hell is that song about anyway?

In Peace,
BlueAngel