Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2005, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Strange emails? "Tracking" down?

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
It doesn`t matter if your server records your sessions...all it will say is that you connected to a ghost IP server and from there the info is lost.
What is the name of the software?

Old 09-06-2005, 12:22 PM

I use Complete Anonymous Web Surfing CAWS:
http://www.pcmesh.com/

also check:
http://www.privatenavigator.com/getanonymous/personal.asp
Old 09-06-2005, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
I use Complete Anonymous Web Surfing CAWS:
http://www.pcmesh.com/

also check:
http://www.privatenavigator.com/getanonymous/personal.asp
Thanks for the tip :-D
Old 09-06-2005, 08:28 PM

Okay, I know windows XP supports packet spoofing, but does anyone here know of how to take advantage of that in order to spoof your IP address?
Old 09-06-2005, 08:40 PM

Oh no, tech talk. I'm starting to hear a toilet flush again. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-07-2005, 01:01 AM

Quote:
It doesn`t matter if your server records your sessions...all it will say is that you connected to a ghost IP server and from there the info is lost.
This is a lie being spread purposely as it was done when digital phones came out. Pablo Escobar found out different.

The bottom line is this...for YOU to be able to communicate on the web, you must have an IDENTIFIABLE IP Address. True, you could route through a server that offers to hide your orginal IP and dispose of it later, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that this is legal. In fact, if it's not in Russia or India i'd say to you an Intelligence agency of the West is offering you the service.

It is ILLEGAL to offer software or equipment that enables non-governmental agencies the ability to communicate incognito. That was signed by the G8 including Russia and China back in the early 90's.

I am EXTREMELY suspicious of that service.

In the end...want to surf anonamously...go to an internet cafe. Though with camera's and time stamps they could get you even then. However, you only REALLY have anything to worry about if you've been "red flagged". Have affiliations with criminals or people of "interest".

Otherwise...you are some digital numbers amongst billions.

Thats the one thing we have going for us. There's not enough minions available to watch. So they intimidate us with stories on their latest gee wiz gadgets that half the time dont work or are simply not used except in exceptional circumstances.

You cannot go to jail for copying software or songs for your own use in Oz. The justice system is not interested. They can demand money as damages...but they will have to sue and if you own nothing... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

I quadruple dare Gates to track me down! Come on bitch! I give cracked XP and software to as many as I can you demonic son of satan!
Old 09-07-2005, 01:12 AM

Quote:
for YOU to be able to communicate on the web, you must have an IDENTIFIABLE IP Address. True, you could route through a server that offers to hide your orginal IP and dispose of it later, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that this is legal. In fact, if it's not in Russia or India i'd say to you an Intelligence agency of the West is offering you the service.

It is ILLEGAL to offer software or equipment that enables non-governmental agencies the ability to communicate incognito. That was signed by the G8 including Russia and China back in the early 90's.
My computer savvy girlfriend says that the loophole for that is HOW LONG a company SAVES your IP address. This is what the discussion is about now, supposedly. A company HAS to save the IP addresses but it's not specified how long. They get around the problem of FBI/NSA/CIA wanting the IP addresses by saying "we DO save them, BUT ONLY 2 WEEKS, so we don't have them any longer".
Old 09-07-2005, 02:54 AM

All land line/mobile phone communications, in the end, go through the central telephone exchange in every city.

It is here that ALL government taps are done on mobile/phone/fax/internet communications.

This is the weak point.

Data storing capacity means details can easily be kept indefinately and cross referenced at a later date.

Remember...if you use ADSL your "line" is hotwired for high speed data at your local exchange. You stand out like dogs balls on a frog.

But again...it's about being looked at.

For instance...i have placed my first and last name on this forum and also my location in Perth West Oz. I have mentioned armed insurrection recently. That would be enough for intelligence services to put in a request for local authorities to look me up using various methods readily available. Then, my IP can be easily traced through my EASILY identifiable ADSL line. Before my IP is out on the web and passing through a ghost server it is tracked and traced and the data easily obtainable.

Again...it's about being "red flagged" in the first place. If you are a "nobody" then perhaps the ghosted IP will work and you will gain a great deal of anonimity. As long as you are not stupid enough to put details up that can identify your region :-( .

However...they will have thought of this. I can be pinged and before you say software firewall i say...Zone Alarm - bought out by Israeli company. Same one who bought out German company gathering data of finacial transactions off WTC hard drives.

They dont miss a trick.

If the biggies REALLY want to collect and collate naughty little Anti-Globalists IP's...they will and can do it.

I dont doubt it. As long as their is an exchange or central hub...you can be traced in the end. Use a internet cafe for complete assurence about anonimity.

Or...stop talking whacky conspiracy! Everythings fine.

P.S They built the infrastructure and have made it so you cannot be anonamous.

P.P.S However, i will concede...those ghost servers dont help them. Assuming the company is not based in Langley Virginia.
Old 09-08-2005, 01:39 AM

<a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/Medigo%20plan.htm">The Zionist "Medigo Project"</a>
Old 09-08-2005, 01:55 AM

Default Hate Laws: Making Criminals out of Christians

Quote:
Draken wrote:
<a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/Medigo%20plan.htm">The Zionist "Medigo Project"</a>

Ted Pike Documentary