Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2005, 07:07 PM

Default Re: New Orleans and HAARP

Quote:
sablefish wrote:
I read somewhere that a barge rammed into the levee, and that is when it started leaking.. This was after the storm was downgraded to three and missed New Orleans.. It could have been the plan all along.. just waiting for the right storm, after neglecting the repair schedules and ramming the levee with a barge.. They didn't need HAARP.. all they needed was patience... and a commitment to the cause of creative destruction.
I agree.. no weather modification needed here..

All you need is:

* Someone deliberately cause the levies to fail
* Someone deliberately cuts the oil rigs in the Gulf loose
* Someone deliberately sets the oil refinery on fire
* Someone deliberately withholds any and all aid from New Orleans for a week

Voila! Instant energy crisis..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:04 PM

We are seein' eye to eye.. yep.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:28 PM

Hmmmm, a fascinating prospect. I hadn't heard anything as to a barge ramming into the levy. Puts a new spin on things. HAARP is a little far fetched. But direct sabatoge is not.

What would be involved in pulling something like this off? Could this be a new 9/11?

We need to get more information on this barge, the repair scheduals, and perhaps a few maps of New Orleans.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:14 AM

Quote:
HAARP is a little far fetched.
HAARP is fact.

It works on the simple premise that is similar in a way to a hydrogen bomb.

30kg of Plutonium can yeild up to the equivilent of one million tons of TNT.

How does 30kg of "metal" do this? When you compress and split apart atoms at the atomic level of pure plutonium or uranium, you tear apart the time space continuum and for the briefest of time open a gateway to the zero point energy that surrounds us.

HAARP works the same...relatively small amounts of energy open a door and direct a far greater power source.

Read up your Tesla. A fascinating man who was'nt just a scientist but a true humanitarian.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:51 AM

My guess would be, that like 9/11, they used HAARP, physical sabotage and any other means available to them; however, even if we accept the mainstream contention that the New Orleans Holocaust was created through a combination of freak weather and longstanding negligence to upgrade the floodwalls, there can be no question that government assistance was intentionally denied to the victims. Way too much info from way too many disparate sources has filtered in to support any other conclusion.
Based on that fact alone, I am persuaded to assume full-scale conspiracy, since history has taught me well that the NWO boys never do anything halfway.
If they were prepared in advance to withhold aid, then they were prepared in advance to generate the crisis requiring the aid. It is that simple.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:05 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
My guess would be, that like 9/11, they used HAARP, physical sabotage and any other means available to them; however, even if we accept the mainstream contention that the New Orleans Holocaust was created through a combination of freak weather and longstanding negligence to upgrade the floodwalls, there can be no question that government assistance was intentionally denied to the victims. Way too much info from way too many disparate sources has filtered in to support any other conclusion.
Based on that fact alone, I am persuaded to assume full-scale conspiracy, since history has taught me well that the NWO boys never do anything halfway.
If they were prepared in advance to withhold aid, then they were prepared in advance to generate the crisis requiring the aid. It is that simple.

that would be the most logical explanation they

used HAARP to create the illusion and sabotaged

the keep assets which was child's play in this

situation.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:43 AM

I meant HAARP as purely a weather changing agent.

HAARP heats an area of the atmosphere. An argument is that the power of HAARP is not enough to do this. I contend it works the way I said...channeling energy rather than being the prime source.

I did not mean to include it as having anything to do with the levy's.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:55 AM

Don't the Russians have something similar to HAARP?
And isn't it Star Wars-related?
Old 09-06-2005, 08:14 AM

Star-wars is not the Star-wars that the public understands.

What is it? I'm asking myself this question, because just as they explained the "cold war" to the masses, this is not what it meant to them.

It was psychological operations.

"Being left out in the cold." Defend for yourselves.

Every man for himself.

Is this not what we see today?

The "cold war" isn't over. It's just begun.

HAARP can create the conditions in the atmosphere that are right to strengthen a storm and it's path can be directed.

But, now, how did a Category three cause such damage in Mississippi??

What exactly was it when it made landfall?

A three, four or five????

I haven't seen or heard from a hurricane expert since this catastorphe occurred.
Old 09-06-2005, 09:42 AM

Hey freeman, I've read somewhere before that the Russians do indeed have their version of HAARP, and I think even two or three. Not only they have it, but there is a HAARP installation somewhere in France as well.

I'll try to look it up.