Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-05-2005, 06:47 PM
Minuteman Minuteman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 209
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US


I think it's just a big experiment. Should I repost the Idaho Observer thing about Slavery and the Eight Veils? It explains a lot to me about how people are just too, too stupid to believe reality.
Thing two blatently noticable to me.
I have been for some time a fan of the weather control crowd, chemtrails, HAAAP and such. Guess what? Since Katrina, at least in my area all and I do mean all chemtrail operations have STOPPED. The weather has been normal, air traffic, white out skies and planes leaving trails from horizon to horizon has ceased.
Even tonight my future son in law came down to comment on the CNN story about Clinton and Bush "coming together" over Katrina.
I had to explain CNN=CIA and of course that they naturally would "come together" because they all profit from it.
Thing three.
Well the plan is to make America a giganitc nature park is it not?
Thing four.\
Head for the hills. I think not. Very recent indications are that Nazism is extrememly prevalent in rural American areas. These guys will protect their turf and trust me they will be armed.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Insight Insight is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 57
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Yes, yes! Meet them with resitance! Buy up weapons! Meet them in the stairwells with our full force!

I love that quote.

But dear God people, how could you ever think Hilary would be good for this country! She would be as bad as anyone else! Perhaps worse!!! She would manipulate everything for her own power, and sell off the entire US economy to the highest bidder. She's be the very first to accept total UN rule.

Really, how can any of you think a different president will make things different?! The president is nothing more than a public figure for the shadow government. The elections are staged. They could put anyone into power they wanted.

Everyone loved Clinton, yet his admin sold three nuclear reactors to North Korea. every one hates Bush, but his admin are selling north korea two more. Don't you see it's all part of the same game?

If a liberal president get in after bush, do you have any idea how easy it will be for they to appear better than Bush in every way? Then everyone will think everything is okay, and that'll give the real government the goahead to go even more nuts than they already have.

A CHess game has lots of different pieces. It has oppositely colored squares. But every component is part of the same game. Liberal, republican, left, right, bush, clinton, it's all the same: The Controllers, and the Controlled.
__________________
When the people fight against the elite, it\'s an act of terror.
When the elite terrorizes the people, it\'s called justice.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-05-2005, 07:01 PM
sablefish sablefish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 290
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

testing.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-05-2005, 07:01 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Quote:
Head for the hills. I think not. Very recent indications are that Nazism is extrememly prevalent in rural American areas. These guys will protect their turf and trust me they will be armed.
What an American response! Buy some land MINUTEMAN! Not fucking steal it! As for NAZI'S...theres much bigger ones i'm more afraid of. Except...they ar'nt "nationalist" and they ar'nt "socialist"...they are evil.

Do you have the SLIGHTEST knowledge of what you're in for or is it all just a nice cozy, waste some time at work discussion forum?

It's VERY, VERY, VERY simple. Those that can simplify their life will prosper. Those that remain reliant on the system as it stands will be dead. It's that black and white. You have received a nice example in N.O.

To stay put gives you NO or VERY limited options. To form familial bonds with like minded people in a rural setting gives you FAR more options. The decline will be gradual, over the next 5-7 years.

It seems to me that a form of evoloution is at work. Those humans who have ears AND act...will increase their survival chances over the coming years. Those that simply enjoy a chat over the net on these issues are only marginally better off and those who simply dont know...well we know whats in store for them.

I am reminded of Noah.

People are going to have to make some VERY fundamental decisions.

Talk is cheap.

As Makow says so well..."it will take effort, but it will be worth it".

Even the so called "woken up ones" are still hopelessly dependant on the system.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-05-2005, 07:02 PM
sablefish sablefish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 290
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

testing
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

one, two, three!!

Do you have your glasses on?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Hillary to the rescue ... these guys must really

think America is Dumb and getting Dumber.

Using Hillary, of course!!

America is dumb!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

"It seems to me that a form of evoloution is at work. Those humans who have ears AND act...will increase their survival chances over the coming years. Those that simply enjoy a chat over the net on these issues are only marginally better off and those who simply dont know...well we know whats in store for them.

I am reminded of Noah.

People are going to have to make some VERY fundamental decisions.

Talk is cheap.

As Makow says so well..."it will take effort, but it will be worth it".

Even the so called "woken up ones" are still hopelessly dependant on the system."


Humans with ears acting in what manner other than discussing issues on a forum???

You don't think protesting is effective so what type of action are you speaking about?

and

what type of effort is Makow referring to?

It's one big SYSTEM that they've caught us up in like a spider spinning a web.

Those who know, can take measures.

Those who don't, won't.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
I think it's just a big experiment. Should I repost the Idaho Observer thing about Slavery and the Eight Veils? It explains a lot to me about how people are just too, too stupid to believe reality.
Thing two blatently noticable to me.
I have been for some time a fan of the weather control crowd, chemtrails, HAAAP and such. Guess what? Since Katrina, at least in my area all and I do mean all chemtrail operations have STOPPED. The weather has been normal, air traffic, white out skies and planes leaving trails from horizon to horizon has ceased.
Even tonight my future son in law came down to comment on the CNN story about Clinton and Bush "coming together" over Katrina.
I had to explain CNN=CIA and of course that they naturally would "come together" because they all profit from it.
Thing three.
Well the plan is to make America a giganitc nature park is it not?
Thing four.\
Head for the hills. I think not. Very recent indications are that Nazism is extrememly prevalent in rural American areas. These guys will protect their turf and trust me they will be armed.

I'm in the Northeast and the chem-trails haven't been around for quite sometime, but before Katrina, very active.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Quote:
Insight wrote:
Yes, yes! Meet them with resitance! Buy up weapons! Meet them in the stairwells with our full force!

I love that quote.

But dear God people, how could you ever think Hilary would be good for this country! She would be as bad as anyone else! Perhaps worse!!! She would manipulate everything for her own power, and sell off the entire US economy to the highest bidder. She's be the very first to accept total UN rule.

Really, how can any of you think a different president will make things different?! The president is nothing more than a public figure for the shadow government. The elections are staged. They could put anyone into power they wanted.

Everyone loved Clinton, yet his admin sold three nuclear reactors to North Korea. every one hates Bush, but his admin are selling north korea two more. Don't you see it's all part of the same game?

If a liberal president get in after bush, do you have any idea how easy it will be for they to appear better than Bush in every way? Then everyone will think everything is okay, and that'll give the real government the goahead to go even more nuts than they already have.

A CHess game has lots of different pieces. It has oppositely colored squares. But every component is part of the same game. Liberal, republican, left, right, bush, clinton, it's all the same: The Controllers, and the Controlled.

I can't speak for others, but, I don't think anyone on this board has endorsed Hillary for President.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The New American Civil War Insider Opinions 5 01-26-2006 05:52 PM
just a hunch, but I get a feeling that Sweden will be the next country to experience race riots Thumper General Conspiracy Discussion 26 01-06-2006 04:32 AM
Sinister Events in a Cynical War Barbara The War in Iraq 0 09-29-2005 10:06 AM
Question: is the bird flu meant to kill us, or the vaccination?? Thumper General Conspiracy Discussion 4 09-20-2005 07:51 PM
Multi-culturalism - purposely meant to fail? Thumper General Conspiracy Discussion 6 03-29-2005 06:32 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.