Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2005, 08:22 PM

Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Quote:
I can't speak for others, but, I don't think anyone on this board has endorsed Hillary for President.
No, they haven't. That's why I suspect she will be just another broken cog in the ongoing collapse of American sovereignty. Even if the system survives intact long enough to place her in power, don't look for the results to be much better than Bush.
Remember, the Hegelian dialectic requires that both existing political parties be dismantled. It's the third alternative that the NWO is after.

Old 09-05-2005, 11:11 PM

Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Your absolutely right. However, the liberal public are very good at convincing themselves that their political leaders have done no wrong. just look at the stance of most of the Clinton supporters. It's my feeling that if Hilary gets in, things will be every bit as bad, but since the media is controlled and owned by liberals, it won't get as much coverage.

I mean, obviously, the reason Bush is so unbelievably popular is because the liberal media is pissed off. I'm not saying he's a great president. I'm just saying the media is completely and utterly one sided. Except for CNN, but that doesn't count as media.

Really, right now, anyone stands a chance of getting elected. The public is in such disarry that my left tecticle stands a decent chance of becoming the next leader of the free world.

I doubt Hilary would be the third alternative you speak of. I think she's too self concerned to be anything but a shrew. Perhaps they'll use her to do an equally bad job, and then introduce the third alternative. Who's to say. All I know is that I could take seeing her face all over television for four straight years, let alone 8. And I barely even watch tv!
Old 09-05-2005, 11:23 PM

Hillary is being groomed for Prezzie...under the regional domain of the U.N...a process that will take some years.

If you refuse her, enjoy the mushroom clouds.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:52 PM

I've been perusing the major boards and I'm once again disgusted in the way that the "conspiracy theorists" keep getting slapped down, and the smart ones of the bunch keep convincing themselves that we are looking at ineptitude or politicizing to monstrous proportions.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-06-2005, 12:16 AM

Fuck 'em

They choose their fate.

Keep safe THUMPER.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:50 AM

Right, true.

Minuteman, time will come when people will seek help from the exact same rural "Nazis" because they're the only ones who've been preparing for this scenario, and preparing professionally. If you're clever enough and survive and find yourself in one of these areas, you might even realise that the ones "you" call Nazis are in fact regular people with dissenting views. I say "you" because it's really not YOUR opinions that you're voicing, but the propaganda you've been fed in every orifice since the time of your birth.
It's called a 'slide reaction'.
I don't know how old you are but I doubt you have any direct knowledge of European politics the last say 100 years.

I don't mean to put you down. ;-)

It's just I get a rash more and more often when baseless accusations in the style of "nazi" or "fascist" come flying without any real knowledge of what those words mean or stand for, apart from the "knowledge" from American massmedia nad Hollywood.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:26 AM

I know I'm sounding a little over the top in the last few posts...but consider this...

The majority of you here are talking in a matter of fact way about a CRIMINAL, ORGANISED CRIME outfit of SATANIC, MURDERING SWINE who plan on a population cull sometime in the next 20 years.

Hands up if you've made ONE small plan to increase your chances of living through the difficult times to come?

I am particularly aiming this at Americans. You are gunna cop it first...real hard.

How can ANYONE here talk of these things and NOT plan for the future?

Like so many things, it's initial appearence, if percieved at all, first comes in the abstract...and then in concrete form. If you wait for the police state to hit you in the face it will be too late.

For Gods sake make some plans.

And also...you have EVERY right to defend yourself from this system. The more they KNOW that law abiding, middle class types consider armed insurrection an option, the more they will tone down their actions. Do you think the SWAT/ATF and even DELTA are that kick ass? They are fucking useless. Look at WACO? What did that take? Take it from me, they bleed like you or me. You do NOT have the right to shoot at people doing their duty in the context of keeping order. But when the round up's begin...let them know, you will not go quietly. Let that little 22 year old kick ass wannabe know...he may not be making it home for dinner if he follows CRIMINAL orders. That is NOT an extreme statement! That is YOUR God given right.

By the process of incrementalization the frogs are sitting and talking about it...and nothing else.

I consider the government of the U.S as NOTHING more or less than an Organised Crime outfit. LITERALLY. Stalin's actions more accurately reflect current U.S actions. Hitler at least looked after his people. The reason they double crossed him.

Read up on Stalins methods of extreme terror that had to be used to quell the population. "Seperate and intimidate".

Do the opposite...come together and intimidate them.

The useless idiot Army in N.O killed 5 innocent government contractors! Tried to make out they were looters.

Standing up or lying down. The result will be the same. Do you think by being passive you'll be spared?

I am not an agent provocature. The unfolding events are self evident. Make a choice. Your 2 cars and the mortgage will mean NOTHING in the times to come.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:42 AM

Quote:
I mean, obviously, the reason Bush is so unbelievably popular is because the liberal media is pissed off.
The "liberal" media is controlled by the Bushes themselves (own a big chunk of CBS and Viacom through their Brown/Harriman enclave) and other Illuminati. Therefore they are neither liberal nor conservative-biased, but rather disseminate the propaganda that the NWO wishes to advance at any given juncture.
That's why they were intitially gung ho for Bush after 9/11 and refused to investigate any of the obvious conspiracies involved. That is why Dan Rather intentionally botched the story about Bush's military service (or lack thereof). That is why they stood by and failed to investigate the last two elections being blatantly fixed in favor of Bush, right down to the manufacturer of the voting machines (Diebold) boasting that they would deliver a Republican victory.
That is also why they are pulling the rug out from under Bush now, with even rightwing party organ Fox News criticizing the government's handling of the New Orleans Holocaust.

Quote:
I doubt Hilary would be the third alternative you speak of. I think she's too self concerned to be anything but a shrew. Perhaps they'll use her to do an equally bad job, and then introduce the third alternative.
The latter is what I meant. She is part and parcel of the "gridlock" that characterizes current U. S. politics. She polarizes half of the population at any given instant the same as Bush.
The end for the U. S. must come via a third party who intervenes to "save the people" when the current system devolves into chaos and open revolt. That third part must also win the people's trust initially, I believe by indentifying and scapegoating the common enemies and agents employed the NWO, same as Hitler and Stalin did. Yes, that's right. The NWO will turn on itself and sacrifice some of its own to make this all work.
Remember, the Bible tells us that even the very elect will be deceived. I will hazard a guess that when this finally goes down, there will be some people on this forum board who will even be in favor of the change initially. It will sound sooo good...and only lead to a greater evil tryany.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:08 AM

interesting how the media points out the looting

of people in need all the while the NWO is looting

EVERYBODY EVERWHERE in the world with the

gouging of oil prices.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:27 AM

Yes, I guess the Nazi comment about the rural people was retarded. We planned on selling the house and getting out before the gas prices hit the ceiling. The problem here is time is needed to establish yourself as a stand up person in any community.
During our search for rural real estate we did find a fascist attitude that surprised us, so much so that I had to vent.