Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2010, 12:30 AM

Default Time

I thought this might be of interest to some. It is a document on time and our concept of.

Untitled Document

or

Google Docs

Last edited by usernamehere : 05-28-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:59 AM

Default Re: Time

I am interested in how time is experienced by the individual. As well as the concepts that we have about time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best conspiracy bits and bites
from the top internet conspiracy sites.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:13 PM

As am I, I do believe the generally accepted perceptions of time are incorrect.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Banned

People do certainly mis-perceive time, but then again there are also some absolute standards for time too.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:56 AM

I'm new here, so getting used to tools, firstly lets see if i can post a diagram.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pictures 10 33%.jpg (84.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-13-2010, 06:34 AM

After bringing image up please click on image again to make clearer, please note it is a diagram of the night sky for sunset on 31st Dec 0046 BC for Luxor/Thebes at 17:19pm.

Thebes was the ancient capital, the middle red line shows the curve of the Earth......The Julian Calendar started on 1st January 0045 B.C.

Cleopatra was Greek and by ancient Greek Sun worship they started the day by sunset....the Egyptians started New Year by the Sun rising with Sirius, however Cleopatra changed the rules for the new calendar to sunset as shows.

Next i will show the calendar reform of 1582 and how they aligned it to Egyptian gods!

In the mean time you may be interested on the position of Sirius at New Year on the PRIME MERIDIAN!!!!

Sirius midnight culmination New Year’s Eve | ES Tonight | EarthSky

Intersting isn't it that Sirius culminates in the centre of the sky on the prime meridian at midnight on the 1st January?

One might think it was an intended calcalation, and just an adjustment to the ancient Egyptian religion....any questions?
Old 06-14-2010, 03:56 AM

It may be the time to examine Thoth:-

Thoth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you cansee and note it is the Mythology of Thoth that gave the Egyptians the last five days of their Egyptian Calendar, where the birthdays of major Egyptian gods are placed, Emperor Aurelian thought it would be a good idea to have all gods celebrated on 25th December, however as they now followed the the Julian Calendar, with a 1st January start point, the point that had to be addressed was that the Egyptian Calendar started in the Summer, the Julian Calendar started in the Winter, his gods were Sol Invicta and Mithras so 25th December was chosen to represent the last days in both calendars and the gods of many religion to stop conflict within the empire
Old 06-14-2010, 04:16 AM

Thout is just another spelling of Thoth, and is the first month of the Coptic Calendar, that starts on 11th September in our era, it is kept in line with the Gregorian Calendar, the Coptic Calendar is the last remnant of the ancient Egyptian Calendar, and the date of New Year will change from 11th September at the end of 2100 AD.

As some branches of the church still value Thout, then we should examine why Egyptian gods are still valued within the Christian church, all be it Orthodox, the symbolic meaning behind 11th September in the Coptic Church Is Sirius/Isis rising with the Sun, however because the Coptic Calender is linked with the Gregorian Calendar, this doesn't happen anywhere in Egypt today.

Thout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 06-14-2010, 04:32 AM

The Blending of religious faith does occur, although Egypt is mostly Moslem, and the Coptic Calendar has been adopted by Coptic Christians, Thoth still rules supreme in Egypt, the last major tinkering of the Egyptian Constitution happened on 11th September 1971....cynical comment...how apt, we salute you Thoth!

Perhaps you may start thinking about 11th September in New York?

Constitution of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 06-14-2010, 04:55 AM

It has to be noted that the origin of astronomy comes from astrology, and astronomy still uses accurate measures from astrology that are accurate and visible, one of these are the Paran or PARANATELLONTA

Link below please note "Star rising with the Sun or being in other Conspicuous positions to it".....this is important to the next thread section involving the Gregorian reform in 1582, that i will start tomorrow, with accurate astronomy pictures of the sky...as i am a very good astronomer with many astronomy programmes to prove my point!

[Early Egyptian forerunners of the Paranatellonta?] [Sudhoffs Arch. 1999] - PubMed result