Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2005, 05:05 AM

Default All US military leave has been cancelled ...

Published: Monday, August 22, 2005
Bylined to: Bob Chapman
http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=45597

All US military leave has been cancelled ... something big is in the works!

THE INTERNATIONAL FORECASTER editor Bob Chapman writes: The US military is building a new base and conducting secretive operations in Paraguay ... our Embassy there refuses to acknowledge a base exists and describes the military activity as routine.

The base is in Mariscal Estigarribia, 200 km (127 miles) from the Bolivian border and will handle large aircraft and accommodate 16,000 troops.

There are now 500 of our troops there with planes, weapons, equipment and ammunition. Either before, during, or after the coming presidential election we expect the US to intervene or better put, invade Bolivia to control its natural gas reserves.

Paraguay has approved of the troops being there and given them total immunity, free from Paraguayan law and the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court. George and the neocons have threatened to withdraw $24.5 million in aid to Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela and Paraguay if they didn’t grant immunity to the US military.

You cannot believe a word Washington says about the base being a humanitarian undertaking, when they are struggling to fill the ranks in Iraq.

Why would they be on a humanitarian mission in Paraguay?

They said the same thing in Manta, Ecuador, which houses an $80 million US military base. The US is preparing for war in South America -- make no mistake about it.

* In Bolivia if Evo Morales, or someone like him is elected, then you can expect a US invasion.

Paraguay, bordered by Brazil and Argentina is one of the wildest places on earth. This is a very aggressive move by the US and all South American governments should be very concerned. George Bush and the neocons are using international terrorism as an excuse to appropriate natural resources and subject people to their brand of democracy, which is corporatist fascism.

All military leaves for September and October have been cancelled ... something big is in the works ... there is a buildup of material and equipment ... personnel at draft board offices are waiting for the word to activate.

THE INTERNATIONAL FORECASTER
P. O. Box 510518, Punta Gorda, FL 33951, USA
Bob Chapman international_forecaster@yahoo.com

Old 08-23-2005, 07:32 AM

Default Re: All US military leave has been cancelled ...

this is total nonsense, i have personally five guys going on leave next month and 2 in october. so i'm not sure where this guy is getting his info. maybe this is only at certain bases. but i'm here in lejeune and no issues here.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:56 PM

This rumor appears to have been started by one Leland Lehrman who issued an advisory that made its way to rense.com.

Leland Lehrman public advisory

Quote:
Israel, Mossad, Iran and a Nuclear False Flag Attack in September?

On April 18th of 2005, R. Leland Lehrman released a public advisory regarding the danger of a faked nuclear attack on America. The attack is to be staged by rogue British, American and Israeli Mossad operatives, assisted by select criminal, compromised, drug-addicted or mind-controlled “Muslim” patsies and designed to support a global war against Iran and Islam. With Congress in recess and Bush on vacation, the exact conditions preceeding the 9/11 attacks are now being replicated.

As a result, the independent media has been abuzz with reports of nuclear suitcase bombs and threats of a nuclear attack on the US between August 1st and mid-October.

Is the stage set for an attack in September? It appears that all military leave has been cancelled for September. This from an email received by Lehrman, reproduced below:

Date: Aug 5, 2005 9:37 PM
Subject: The Coming Nuclear False Flag

Leland,

I’m reading your article on Rense, well done, this pretty well brings all the pieces together that are floating around on the net.

In response to you with any corroborating evidence, I believe I may have some for you. About 3 weeks ago I was surfing some of the sites I enjoy posting on, when someone posted in all caps that they had just heard from an officer friend in the military that all leaves had been cancelled for the month of September. Obviously aware of the false flags our government is famous for, this person sounded desperate, asking for help in confirming or denying this “rumor” from anyone who had connections in the military.

I happened to ask a co-worker friend of mine whose son in-law is in the Army (82nd) about checking out the “rumor”.

Well guess what, they’ve had to move up their leave to this coming week to come home because his unit has to be back by September 7th. where upon all leaves are cancelled! They have seen a steady build up of heavy materials just sitting in storage facilities. He also commented that they were rushed through a training course on new weapons systems they just rolled out. He thought this very odd and a first.

This sent shivers all through me.

Not to push any panic buttons I spoke with a dear woman with whom I work whose son is in the Army in an artillery unit. She is a former Captain, her husband is a former Colonel and Vietnam vet and successful attorney here in our area who also happens to be dying from the effects of Agent Orange. Lo and behold their son was told all leaves are cancelled for September and in December they may get leave, but can travel no further than 17 kilometers from their base.

My niece is married to a young man in the Army stationed on the East Coast he is also 82nd, his leave has also been cancelled. Their first baby is due in December.

Leland, I’m not prone to fits of paranoia but I have to tell you, I have begun stocking water and canned goods. I am ex Air Force, I was on three ring standby most of my enlistment and was in a constant training mode. I know how this works and it doesn’t sound good.

The draft board offices are in place with staff waiting for the word to go. I read an article from a guy who works in one of those offices, he said Homeland Security came in there early last month and put up bullet proof glass on the windows and iron bars, they installed blast proof glass on the doors, and removed the mail drop box slots on the outside of the building. When he asked what was going on they identified themselves as Homeland Security and said don’t worry about the rest and left.

It’s coming no doubt about it. Sorry I can’t be more positive, but this is what I have heard with my own ears from three independent military member sources in different parts of the country.

Signed
Name Withheld
Old 09-04-2005, 10:35 PM

Remember this thread and the one about the general being fired for "adultery" just short of retirement?
And the rumors about the possible coup within the military against Bush?
Wonder if any of this corresponds to the New Orleans scenario? Hmmm... :-?
Old 09-05-2005, 01:15 AM

Good point!

This could be on the cards. Blue hats in the Pentagon taking over to "save" America from the nasty Neo-cons. Perhaps Powell at the head.

This could have happened around the time of Nixons impeachment and was'nt General Smedley Butler approached about this in the 30's?

A DEFINITE possibility.

What else could explain the lunacy of Goerge.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:08 AM

Could someone within the Bush administration, perhaps a high-level loyalist, have uncovered some whisperings of a military plot against the adnministration that would be characterized by a deliberate under-response of forces to a catastropny?
And that is why the leaves were cancelled, as a futile gesture to circumvent it?
And the officers suspected of coup attempts were fired for the same reason, to keep them from implementing what happened at New Orleans anyway?
Just some random thoughts.