Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2010, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Why do I bother?
I have no clue.

Only you can answer that question.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The government falls under the category of disinformation agents because they share information that is unverified - VAGUE.
The entire world is disinfo agent populated, from top quantum scientist to fairground barker. What else would you expect from a universe that popped into existence from nothing?
Old 09-14-2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
The entire world is disinfo agent populated, from top quantum scientist to fairground barker. What else would you expect from a universe that popped into existence from nothing?
The entire world is not disinformation agent populated.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:16 AM

Sometimes I wonder if you really think about what I say.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:39 PM

Just an update on my stalking allegation.

Some may say it was just pure coincidence but on the tenth anniversary of 9/11 someone shone a red coloured laser pointer through an uncurtained window at my home literally seconds after I had switched all the lights out last thing in the evening.

I'm certain it was a laser pointer as it was shaking from side to side indicating it was hand held and they also shone it against the bathroom window which was covered by a blind.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:40 PM

If you threaten to expose Israeli complicity in things like 9/11 or the bali bombings etc - then you can expect these types of interventions by the Mossad.

In my own case after having done this (expose Israeli complicity in 9/11) online - publicly, the Google search engine peeps (who are Israeli owned) went thru their search engine and despite 10 years of building a great public profile associated with my name, within my own industry - they removed every single reference to me that was positive and left just one negative interaction from a forum board 10 years ago!.

This is so that when seeking work / contracts etc and anyone does a google search background check - they won't find anything positive about me - only negative.

I used to keep a watch on my public profile and it was more than 2 full pages of positive search results/links against my name - the only single negative was ~page 26 of the results, now it's the first and only result found via google search.

This is how you know when your deliberately being targeted.

It doesn't stop me exposing their evil ways!

Cheers

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 09-18-2011, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Moone View Post
If you threaten to expose Israeli complicity in things like 9/11 or the bali bombings etc - then you can expect these types of interventions by the Mossad.

In my own case after having done this (expose Israeli complicity in 9/11) online - publicly, the Google search engine peeps (who are Israeli owned) went thru their search engine and despite 10 years of building a great public profile associated with my name, within my own industry - they removed every single reference to me that was positive and left just one negative interaction from a forum board 10 years ago!.

This is so that when seeking work / contracts etc and anyone does a google search background check - they won't find anything positive about me - only negative.

I used to keep a watch on my public profile and it was more than 2 full pages of positive search results/links against my name - the only single negative was ~page 26 of the results, now it's the first and only result found via google search.

This is how you know when your deliberately being targeted.

It doesn't stop me exposing their evil ways!

Cheers
I wouldn't dispute your story but it's not just Mossad who are doing things like this.

It's on record that critics of MI5 and MI6 can expect unwanted attention coming their way. And what about Cointelpro in the States in which left-wing activists were targeted?

These people at the end of the day are control freaks. As the saying goes, "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely".