Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2005, 04:23 PM

Default Take that phone and shove it

It's Memorial Day weekend. I am not at work, I have been working too much and now I am off. That means I will do absolutely what I want to do.
This does not include answering phones. I know this is the modern day when anyone stupid enough to pay fifty dollars a month can walk around with Captain Kirk's commmunicator and be totally "in touch" with anyone all the time. This is not me. So just because you assume with your cell phone that through the miracle of modern technology you are somehow entitled to receive an immediate response from me you are sadly mistaken.
I like the remaining brain cells I still have so you will never see me with a cell phone.

I can't have a cigarette in this modern day world but still I have to live in your microwave oven 24/7 just so you can say Can you hear me know.
OK 2 middle fingers straight up to you!

Old 05-30-2005, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Take that phone and shove it

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:

I like the remaining brain cells I still have so you will never see me with a cell phone.

I can't have a cigarette in this modern day world but still I have to live in your microwave oven 24/7 just so you can say Can you hear me know.
OK 2 middle fingers straight up to you!
I can concur with that. Electronic leashes are for dogs, not people, but maybe for stupid sheeple. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-30-2005, 12:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to DT291 Send a message via MSN to DT291

Everyone I know thinks I'm so weird for not owning a cell phone and not wanting one. I contrarily think they're the weird ones with wanting to be able to be bothered 24/7
Old 06-18-2005, 06:29 PM

Welcome to the club D! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 06-19-2005, 07:54 AM

Well, seriously, folks, they've found the key to creating ADHD in our society through distraction; cell phones, call waiting, fast moving images on television, video games, etc.

Violence through music, movies, etc., but we won't go there!!

And, then they prescribe SPEED to our children for this condition (ADHD, ADD) which they cannot explain, but can TREAT!!! Go figure!!!

They used me and many others in their experimentation regarding the ability to affect memory, create disassociation, inability to concentrate, etc., etc., etc.

Never a moment's peace. Never time to reflect. Not enough time to make a difference.

Silence, neutralize and containment by turning us into a population of "walking zombies!" and slaves to their technology; working 24/7.

Oh, let's not forget fax machines and the drugging of our children!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 09-03-2005, 11:21 PM

I'm sure you guys have heard of Alex Jones and the infowars web site...

Anyways, I watched a production by him in which he goes over a whole bunch of periodicles. There is a few different articles which show that since 1999, all cell phones have been outfitted with a triangulation device allowing the cell companies, and anyone who controls them, to be able to see where you are to within 1 meter of accuracy, even when the phone is turned off. And in 2001 or 2002 or something, they passed a bill which caused every cell phone to have a gps tracking device in it.

You think that's crazy? In modern cell phones, the companies actually have the ability to TURN ON YOUR CELL PHONE and listen in on whatever is going on. They can do this without your permission. Pretty scary shite eh?

Check out infowars.com for more. I believe this information was on one of the Matrix of Evil videos, but I'm not sure.